****new thread on ttc tips****

I have been reading about taking soy and its side effects...do you guys take it? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I do but only take it if you dont ovulate or have realllly long cycles. If you already ovulate 'on time' then it could do more damage than good.

Maca does something to the pituarty gland which controls all your hormones.. anyway apparently it balances all your hormones out :) I'm going to buy some for next cycle once I get paid.

hi - i takn pregancare conception and omega 3 fish oil. also drink pink grapefruit juice - but not from concerntration tho. DF takes multi vit and omega 3 fish oil. Eat healthy - plenty of fruit and veg, green tea, cut out coffee, don't drink, after DB'ing, put 3 pillows under bum for 30 mins. Oh and drink plenty of water

this is great thread

oh - what is Robitussin for girls, how does maca come - tablet, powder??????????

It can come in powder and capsule form i think.

hi - i takn pregancare conception and omega 3 fish oil. also drink pink grapefruit juice - but not from concerntration tho. DF takes multi vit and omega 3 fish oil. Eat healthy - plenty of fruit and veg, green tea, cut out coffee, don't drink, after DB'ing, put 3 pillows under bum for 30 mins. Oh and drink plenty of water

this is great thread

oh - what is Robitussin for girls, how does maca come - tablet, powder??????????

The Robitussin is for CM.

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

yes maca can come in powder and capsule form - Im taking the powder form (it stinks!!) as i cant swallow tabs easily

Ok, have started on the grapefruit juice (mixed with lemonade for sweetness), am taking some cheap pregnancy tablets i got in savers, ordered my opk's! How much folic acid should i have each day and where does everyone get their ttc tablets from cos some are so expensive (his and hers!).

Maca tastes very bad but if you put it in your cereal you wont taste it! :hugs:

thanx t4bub i think ill try it in my cereal tomorrow, been mixing it in apple juice, thats not fun :sick:

Hi everyone, i've been taking prenatals, vitamin b complex, started soy on cd 3, and will be taking robitussin and using opk's here in a couple days. pretty much the same as alot of you other girls! good luck to everyone!

So... my last cycle I tried something different. I was planning on the SMEP, but didn't follow through on it. I had been taking a multi-vitamin and folic acid, so I switched to One-A-Day Prenatal and kept taking folic acid. I started OPK testing on Day 10 (which I never got a positive one!). We only :sex: on Day 13 of my cycle (DH has issues with his medication), and used Preseed. BOOM! It worked! Got my first :bfp: on CD 26 (12 DPO? don't know what day I O'd).

Thanks, Dtor! I've been so frustrated with OPKs, the last couple have been SO close to + but just not quite there. It's comforting to hear of someone not getting a + and still getting their :bfp:

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->