New to BnB and looking for a buddy

It's rubbish nt bein able to hav help ttc second babies . My oh has low count n I hav poly cystic so we don't make a good match in the fertility dept :winkwink: good to know iv not got people to chat too thanx

Hi ladies, Welcome Ttc! great to see someone else in here

Kim - I had my hair done today - feeling more human again! Always love getting my hair done! Even just someone playing with my hair is good!!
Got Kent baby and toddler show we are going to tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that one as I'm not sure I will be up to going to london at the end of Oct as I'm due in Nov! I'll be huge by then!!

Ttc - I so know how you feel! It can get really frustrating. I also have PCOS. It took us almost a year to get our BFP and I think its only because I had an HSG scan done back in January. I'm expecting, if I dont start TTCing for #2 almost straight after this one I will really struggle again.

Hope you both have a great weekend

Amazing what a hair cut can do it always makes me feel pampered 😄. Congrats on the bfp bet ur very excited . Glad to c a happy outcome it makes me more positve. I forgot how crazy ttc makes u😣.

Hi and welcome again Aimee! :wave:

Yup, any form of pampering for me! bring it on!! Love it - as long as it doesnt hurt me or tickle my back too much!! :haha:

Yup, TTCing can drive us crazy some days! I remember all to well being on the verge of giving up just a few months back! long story there but I had just had enough and was feeling rather sorry for myself!
Hang in there Aimee - You will get your bfp soon!

Hi Carla who sound like uve had good few day I know it nice getting ure hair done my need doing n either tho I work in a hairdressers it hard to get it cut lol, well me n Ellie had a girls shopping day today so it was spent more on her then me again lol but she worth it :)

Hi aimee yes it bad when they don't help you out but we will have to keep trying lol

Well I've on got to work Monday then I go in for my laparoscopy done on Thursday so at least we will find why am in so much pain when I ovulate

Hope u ladies have a good wkend :) x

Hi I'm working today boo! Hope the lap goes well fingers crossed nothing wrong they say they can sometimes help clear ur tubes n help with fertility for 3 months. I had one done befor I had Lydia but Can't remember wen I had it done as to how close it was to conceiving :/ think I'm ovulating today but not sure lol iv got symptoms ie dull ache and stringy discharge (tmi sorry) but couldn't figure out if the ov stick was positive or not they r so confusing :) the line was there but I wasnt sure how close it was to the control line so gonna try again tomorrow. I wil just bd lots these next few days just in case! Hope uv all had a good weekend looking forward to summer next week :)

HI ladies,

Yes, had a good few days. The baby show this morning was more aimed at parents not really at pregnancy. Just dont know if there are any more baby shows around before the end of Oct! Think I might be a bit big to want to walk around london and a huge baby show that close to the end of my pregnancy.
Oh well will just have to do a bit of research and see what else I can find.
Hope the lap goes well on Thursday. FXed they either find nothing or something that is easily remedied!

Aimee - Boohoo to having to work. What sort of work do you do?
Where about do you live?
Sounds like you are OVing! get BDing hun!!
I used the cheap OPK's during most of the month, then when I thought the OPK was +'ve or close to +'ve I would pull out the digi OPK's to double check. You cant go wrong with a glaring smiley face!!
Summer - bring it on!! I could sooo do with reminding of what summer should be like - I'm from South Africa so really missing the warm weather at the mo! We get warmer weather from Oct - April --> so a good 7 months of the year! Unlike here - about 2 months if we are really lucky and most of that is spread out too! boohoo I want warm weather

That's a shame about the baby show but I agree it prob won't b what you want to be doing so close to giving birth! Any advice or tips just ask will b happy to share my rights and wrongs from wen I had Lydia. I'm from just outside Nottingham and I'm a radiographer. How about u? I mite try the digital tests wen I'm ovulating thets a good idea coz they r def too expensive to do regularly. U must really miss the south Africa weather we prob have as much rain here as south africa have sun :)

I live just south of the Thames River - Gravesend. I am currently teaching a year 4 class. Hoping to take this class up as I will only be teaching the first term back. I hoping to take mat leave from end of Oct. SO no point in getting a new class for 6 or 7 weeks. Wont be fair on the kids.
Yup, but talking about the rain - I've had enough of that stuff to last a year! Bring on the sunshine! I'm looking a whiter shade of pale!! :haha:

Yeah i agree would make sense to go bk to the same group for the few weeks. according to the weather man it's going to b nice from tues so fingers crossed we can start getting some colour back. I'm going to fuerteventura on the 7 th of June for a relaxing hol to hopefully take my mind off ttc for a bit. Will c if the old wife's tales of taking ur mind of it work lol! X

Confused :/ did the ov test this morning and it was a def negative :( so either my surge only lasted a day yesterday or I totally misread it :( also the symptoms I had yesterday hav gone . Will c if I get them all again around day 25 and test again . I was reading last note about the sperm meets egg plan mite Giv it a go next month. Hav any of u herd about it?

Yup I attempted that plan for a few months but didnt catch the eggy in those months. It was a half hearted attempt though - so didnt accurately follow it and therefore obviously missing the most fertile moment.

Well all I can say at this stage - 1 day down - 4 to go!!! Just glad today is over. Its been a rough one with the class. 7 schools days till a week off! YAY YAY!!!

Mite give it a go although not sure if I can manage bd every other day :wacko:Hubby will think Xmas has come early lol:happydance: bet u can't wait till a week off make sure u plan lots of chillin! Iv loved the bit of sun tonight managed to set up Lydia's new play house with lots of toys from in the house . We now have our dinning room bk it's no longer a play room :happydance:X

Hi ladies thank u am a bit nervous bout having it done am a big softy when it come to pain lol,but it will be nice to find out why am in pain tho. Well am not bk to work till the 7th June so I hope am feeling better next wk to enjoy my wk off work.
I would defo give the egg meet sperm plan but I could never figure out when I ovulate or if I did
Hope u are both enjoying the sunshine it been nice to wear some summer clothie not winter one lol :)
Aww Carla bet u can't wait to have a wk off school just think it won't be long till u break up for the 6wk hol . X

Hi ladies,

TTC - DF was one very happy man when we attempted EMSP. BDing that often - he never complained!!

Kim - You lucky lady to have a week off now! I could do with some more time off at the mo - so much house work to catch up with.
I'm loving this warm weather! On playground duty tomorrow -Much better than the poor teacher who had to stand out in the cold on Monday morning!

Lol I know I would love to be outside too when it like this but I've got to be careful cause I alway get prickly heat :( but I just hope it carry on into next wk when am off thomlol,
Well am getting a little nervous now my friend was laughing at me today cause ive got to go with no make-up on n I never leave the house without it on haha x
Hope ure both well x

Hi ladies I'm loving all this sunny weather it best continue into the weekend because I'm away in Leeds on a hen do. U will b fine with the lap I remember it feeling like period pain whilst they were doing it and felt a bit tender for the rest of the day but it was nothing unbearable u will b fine :) prickly heat isn't good wen it's this hot bet its horrid . Iv decided I want to b a builder or gardener in the summer so I can enjoy the sunshine :) although I would b rubbish at it coz I can't even keep conifers alive :)

Hi ladies well I've had my lap n dye done felt crapy yest when I got home but am just tender today n my stomach swallow too but they told me that they remove the endometriosis which is good so we will just have to wait n see now
Hope u are both well :) x

Ah bless u hunny get lots of rest And hope u feel better fast. Glad to hear they found something at least u know y u ere getting the pain now. Fingers crossed a baby will follow soon :) sending lots of baby dust :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->