New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi ladies,
Kim- Hope you are feeling better now. Good to hear they got to the bottom of all the pain! FXed removing the endo is all the treatment you need to create the optomim enviroment to get your BFP soon! Rest up and hope you are feeling better soon

TTC - Hope you are having fun in Leeds on the hen weekend!

AFM - I managed to get my hands on a doppler yesterday! Turns out a friend had one! YAY!! I have used it once and managed to find the babies heartbeat for about 3 seconds! So feeling a lot more relaxed! at least now I dont have to wait till I see my MW to hear the heartbeat!

Hi ladies thank u am getting there finally got shower today still in pain now n again n my belly button really hurt but am getting there.
Hope you have a fab time in Leeds
Aww carla that well good u can listen to ure baby heartbeat when ever u like now that well good :):) x have a fab wkend x

Good to hear you are getting better. Make sure you rest loads and OH does all the house work! haha

Hi Carla lol I wish he would but at at least I've got Ellie for that she been a star for the last few days :) x

Hi ladies hope ure both well,
Well my belly button is still sore it doing my head in but at least am not bk to work till thurs feel like I've been off forever lol x

Hi ladies,
Hope you are both making the most of the looooong weekend!!

Kim - hope you are much better! Bet Ellie is glad to be on holiday again!!

TTC - hope you are well

AFM - I saw the MW on Thursday afternoon. All is well. I will have to see the consultant to discuss delivery options because of my coxydenia. This might mean that its a straight c-section or attempt natural. Just dont want to land up with an emergancy c-section because of the coxydenia!
Heard babies heartbeat - averaging a strong 134 beats per minute. Now just waiting for my 20 week scan date to come through. Hopefully get that by the end of the week. Then we will hopefully find out if we are team pink or blue.

other than that - landed up at the doctors on Wednesday afternoon with an infection in sweat glands in my right arm pit! on anti-B's for the next week! still waiting for them to kick in!

Hi glad ur feeling a bit better hopefully the belly button pain will improve . Glad ur little lady is being good for u and lookin after u :) .

Glad everything went well with the midwife exciting about listening to the heart beat I loved that wen I was pregnant.
Can't wait to find out what ur having I don't like it wen people don't find out , I'm too impatient :/

I'm down in the dumps today started with brown spotting yesterday and today :( think af is on its way ! Booooo mayb next month.
Iv just found out I've got over active thyroid so mayb that's y we r havin trouble ttc.

Xxx

Hi ladies well my belly button is still cause me pain going bk to dr to see if they sort it out ive had enough now:(

Aww Carla that sound well good when u hear the heartbeat, n find what ure having u will defo have to give us address so I can sent u something :) N yes Ellie love been off school but am bk to work on thurs boo lol

Aww sorry that af is on it way u can have the fun making one next month tho lol, have they said what they are going to with the thyroid?
Hope uve both had a good wkend :) x

Rubbish u r still having pain fingers crossed the dr can giv u something :) .
Yeah will hav to enjoy more trying. Af is in full force now I had 4 days light brown (sorry if tmi) and got all excited that it mite b implantation but it's def not now :( . We go away thurs so a bit of retail therapy may do the trick .
Let us know how u get on at the dr. X

TTC - hope you are feeling better. I so know your frustration and dissappointment you are feeling! But just remember that there is always next cycle and you get to enjoy another glass of wine or your choice of alcohol!

Kim - Hope the doc can offer some advice and explanation to that pain.

AFM - had a good weekend. But a very busy next 3 days. Dentist, school work, house work and shopping to fit in! DF's birthday next weekend and need to get everything sorted before work next week. Just not sure what to get him. Its the same issue every Christmas and birthday with him TBH!! He is not into any gadgets or specific hobbies. Although he does enjoy spending lots of time on his PC! He has asked for new headphones so he will be getting those. Now just to do some research to find and order them!
Hope you are enjoying the school holidays

I have a glass of wine in my hand right now Carla that is one of the plus sides I suppose :) . It was my hubbys birthday sat and he was the same he did t want anything I ended up getting him 3 tickets to the horse races on family day! Peppy pig is there so not sure if it's actually a present for him or Lydia :winkwink: .
How's u and baby are u still enjoying listening to the heart beat. Sounds like u r busy busy . X

Good girl!! please have a glass for me too sometime please!
Peppa Pig - hmmm am sure both will love the trip!
Yes very busy at the mo, even though I'm on holiday. between all the shopping, house work and school work got enough to keep me busy for at least 2 weeks!!

Speaking of all that work I had better get a move on and try to crack that list!

Hi ladies well I've been to dr it turn out that I've got infection so he give some antibiotic n cream to put on it do hopefully it will start to feel better soon it just stupid thing like wearing tight clothiers n bending down that hurt the more, but am bk to work after 2wk off am so not looking forward to that lol

Sorry af got u but the glass of wine sound good to me but the trip this wkend sound fab when Ellie was little little she love peppa pig so I bet will be fun for Lydia :)

Carla sound like busy wk for but just remember to take easy as well ;) x

Ah at least u can hopefully start getting better now they hav given u something for it.
We go next weekend to c peppa . Off on holiday tomorrow :) :happydance: . Although just had a panick as Lydia fell out of bed n bust her lip and grazed her head :( panick over though after a big cuddle and a dummy she fell to sleep n seems ok .
U two get lots of rest :)

Hi Kim, Hope you are feeling much better these days.

TTC - presume AF has gone by now and you are gearing up for OV time!

AFM - So its back to school on Monday for Ellie - oh yes and me too! boohoo Although saying that I am sooo bored tonight as there in nothing on tellie and DF is busy on his PC again trying to get a business of some sort started. He would love to be able to work from home and be his own boss!
So maybe time for me to get back to work. I have even started looking into possible nursery designs. We dont even know what we are having yet and I'm only looking at girl things and we have only discussed girl names so far. Maybe I should start thinking about boys names and looking at boys things too?
Oh and on that note, We finally got the appointment letter through from the hospital to say that our 20 week scan will be on Monday 25th June at 10:25am! So just over 2 weeks to our next scan! YAY!! The TWW has begun all over again!

I have been really busy this week organising DF's birthday and father's day gifts. His birthday is next Saturday. Have even got him a small pressie from the bump! For Father's day I am making a 'New Daddy tool belt'!! When I saw it I just knew I had to do this for him!
Here's a link to something similar
https://www.rosemarycompany.com/4943.html

Hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend!

Hi ladies yes am feeling loads better thank u
The end of the sitch hasn't come out yet but it looking better but my af turned up today so at least it didn't mess my period up having that done,
Ttc hope Lydia okie after her fall n I hope u have a nice holiday
Carla no Ellie not till weds finger cross cause she goes in the dental hosp for teeth taking out n she but to sleep so cant go bk till weds but she not bothered lol more time at home with me lol
Who I will a look at the site, Ellie doesn't see her dad n I don't either so maybe I can get something for Phil :) x

Hi ladies hope ure well? n have had good wk?
Well I've had one of those weeks Ellie went to dental hospital on mon to have 3 teeth n a 4th one put of her gum so she had stitch in her month bless so she was put to sleep which defo not nice seeing them put to sleep well wired but she was very good n brave :) n then bk to work which isn't good at all :( x

Hi Kim,
Hope Ellie is better now! How are you feeling after your op? The end of the stitch out yet?

AFM - got a really busy week ahead of me - reports to start and finish as they have to be in by Friday! I have spent most of today sorting out my work laptop as it had spyware. Fortunately DF knows how to get rid of it! YAY
Will spend tomorrow writing hopefully Literacy and Maths reports! Hopefully get ICT done too. Loads of teachers are saying it didnt take them near as much time as it used to - we have a new report format! YAY!!!

Other than that - I officially have a bump! Here is a link to the pic

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/BnB%20blinkies/Bump1-1.jpg

And I can finally feel my baba!! I've been waiting for this tickling sensation - my mom told it WILL feel like that! NOT for me! I had the almost nervous butterfly swooping sensation. Kept me from sleeping this afternoon. Suppose it was my own fault as I had just had some honey - obviously made baba rather hyper! hehe

Hope you are all well

Wow Carla that's a perfect bump :) bet u loved feeling baba moving I loved feeling Lydia moving about. Bet ur soo excited about the scan not long now can't wait to c pics. Sounds like ur very busy at work though , the count down to ur Matt leave will start soon :)

Kim hope Ellie is ok better bet it was horrid for u both. How's ur tummy now hopefully lots better.

I had a lovely holiday wasn't happy about the weather I came home too though :( tried to bring the sun back but think it got lost ;)

I've got my blood test Monday for my thyroid check so fingers crossed they giv me some drugs to sort it soon.

If they get my thyroid sorted n now u r all sorted Kim we mite b able to join you Carla in the baby bump club :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->