NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

Hi NuKe. I'm on CD3 and my next AF is due around 31st May. I've got a long wait ahead of me!

oooh yes you do! I've 2 weeks to go!! killing mee!!!

Congrats Sue and Vikki and GOOD LUCK for a :bfp: soon!!! Vikki and Nuke - I keep my fingers crossed for you to get one for your anniversaries!

Vikki, I used to live in Nottingham for a year when DH had a job there, whereabouts do you live? I really liked it there, so many good pubs and bars to go! My favourite was Tantra bar, is that still there?? xx

hii, sorry to be awkward but can i change my testing date to 16th may as just ovulated today :) thankyou xx

Hi All,
Can I join?! :)
I'm 29 and DH is 30. It is our first month of actively TTC - trying to make sure its not like a military operation, but got to say I've found out soo much about my body it has been great. Being the control freak I am I'm loving the temping thing :) . Anyways, I'm 7dpo apparently (poss 8dpo) so I'm trying to hold off testing for as long as possible. Can't help but symptom spot -arghh, this 2ww is a killer!
Here's to seeing lots of :bfp: this month!!
Rx

and oooooooooooh Naaxi, we have the same testing day!!! :happydance:

Woot!! This'll be fun... Hopefully we get our BFPs together! Heehee! :dance:

i knowwwww!!! hehehe... *everything crossed*

jennifer, ive just changed that for you!

and r8ch, nice to meet you! welcome to bnb and good luck for your :bfp:!!!

p.s. r8ch, wen do u think you'll be testing? just so I can include you in the list!

Congrats Sue and Vikki and GOOD LUCK for a :bfp: soon!!! Vikki and Nuke - I keep my fingers crossed for you to get one for your anniversaries!

Vikki, I used to live in Nottingham for a year when DH had a job there, whereabouts do you live? I really liked it there, so many good pubs and bars to go! My favourite was Tantra bar, is that still there?? xx

Thanks hun :D you too ive got my fingers crossed for you too :)

I live in Bestwood at the moment planning on moving somewhere else though no sure i want to bring a child up in bestwood ! lol where abouts did you used to live?
Yeah there is go to like 20 different clubs a night its mad lol - yeah its still there :D

Sue and Nuke congratulations! - its everyones anniversary :D i dont know whats wrong with me but got the cheesiest smile on my face! lol so hopefully girls we'll have the better presents to give the OH than they can give us :p

I live in Bestwood at the moment planning on moving somewhere else though no sure i want to bring a child up in bestwood ! lol where abouts did you used to live?
Yeah there is go to like 20 different clubs a night its mad lol - yeah its still there :D

I'm planning on moving too! We currently live in a housing executive flat and I really don't wanna bring a kid up here! Waiting til we get a :bfp: tho!

I'm sitting here and I'm getting twinges down there! Oooohhh... I hope it's a good sign!!! :blush:

I'm planning on moving too! We currently live in a housing executive flat and I really don't wanna bring a kid up here! Waiting til we get a :bfp: tho!

I'm sitting here and I'm getting twinges down there! Oooohhh... I hope it's a good sign!!! :blush:

Yeah thats what me and OH are doing i mean we're looking but not gonna get serious until we get our bfp

Me Too!! :D good sign i think so maybe our anniversaries will give us a bit of luck :)

eeeeeek it would be so right wudnt it? here get yourself into the chatroom!

Hi everybody,

This is my first time TTC. :witch: is due today according to last cycle. Did a hpt and got a :bfn::sleep:
I thought I had all the symptoms:dohh:
Good Luck to everyone else

if you havent gotton your af yet, its not a definite :bfn:!! keep us posted! and good luck!!! :hug:

Hi
Thanks for the welcome. I'm due to test 6th May (not sure how long my cycle will be this time around) - poss a bit early I know but I'm then away for a long weekend. I'm sure I'll cave in and poas before then though!
R8ch

Vikki - I don't know that area very well but I know there are some dodgy areas around, we lived just on the border between Hockley and StAnns, there were some weird people around!! Hope you find somewhere you like soon xx

I just received my ovulation tests from babymad!! How exciting. Please :witch: go away now so that we can start TTC :happydance:

Happy Saturday everyone :hug:

Hi everyone,
My name is Ali, my DH and I are ttc#1, on cycle 2 at the moment and I am either 9dpo or 3dpo so my test date will be either 10th May or 16th May. Reason for confusion is had 2 different days of my usual stabbing pains from R ovary with a gap inbetween so not exactly sure when I ov'd. Did a OPK 2 days before the first stab and it was positive so I know I definitley ov'd.
DH and I live in UK and Dubai (working there), I have PCOS (only right ovary works) and my DH had a reverse vasectomy in Dec 08. 1st SA showed 2 dead sperm, 2nd SA showed 6.2 million sperm all alive and swimming!! Hoping SC will increase now and give us a BFP this year :o)
Looking forward to chatting to you all and lots of luck with your testing x x

Am much happier today...am seeing OH in 3 nights...plus i went shopping..got some lovely tops and a dress for summer...temporary fix eh?

just gunna snuggle down with a bar of cadburys tonight and watch tv...bit tired after a day with my 6 month preggie friend in bluewater shopping centre...drained!! haha
how is everyone else? xxx

Alowicious - welcome! That's brilliant results, definitely enough :spermy: to create a baby haha! Do you live in Dubai a few months at a time or how does it work? xx

Maybe baby - sounds like a good plan for tonight, treat yourself to some snuggle! It does sound tiring to be shopping in Bluewater, especially being 6 months pregnant!! xx

I'm not bad today - hopefully :witch: will be gone tomorrow and then we can start TTC for real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->