NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

I've just decided that if I get my :bfp: in May (testing day is same as our anniversary) I'm going to buy Barry a pair of red baby Converse for his present because he wears his every single day! Oh god I hope I get a :bfp:!!!

Nuke, that is so cute, i have been thinkning of way i wil let my h2b know when we get our bfp, i think im going to buy him something, like a baby top or shoes so it gives it away when he opens it.

kel.x

i willl test in kenya..2 days before his bday...a happy birthday daddy card? xx

Congrats First Timer! I hope there's more :bfp:s coming this month for all of us!

good news all, OH is back on tues, 6 days til TTC!! xx

yayyyyyyyy!! im just finished sittin with the legs round the light fitting!! hehe... cross your fingers for me!! and im so excited for you maybe!!!

oi nuke get ure butt on msn now ure done get jiggy haha...i need company in my lonely state :(

i do, ill pm u my addy. :D

Hi, I am new here! I am San, 26, and TTC #1.
Today is 14 dpo for me!

hiii.

i'm caela, and my DH is aaron, we're recently married!

this is our fourth month trying to conceive!

we've been trying OPKs, waiting 15 mins before getting up, baby aspirin, blah blah (let's just say we've been trying many things lol)

we live in BC canada.

i'm hoping to test on may 13th, 2009, IF AF doesn't catch me first. but i'm feeling very hopeful for this cycle because i got a MAJORLY positive OPK on april 25th.

GL to all you ladies. :dust:

hey all! I've got some stupid questions (you'll hear a lot of those from me haha) - what does ww mean, as in 2ww?

Nuke - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on your anniversary, what a perfect pressie!!! :baby:

it means 2 week wait hun ... i got bamboosled with all the abrivations and found this very helpful https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

hope this helps

it means 2 week wait hun ... i got bamboosled with all the abrivations and found this very helpful https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

hope this helps

perfect, thank you! xx

hey san- when are you testing? should be pretty soon, eh?? good luck and let us know !!!

caela- good to hear you had a majorly positive pok- lets keep our fingers crossed that its our month!!

petitemoi- thankyouuuuu i so hope this is our month!! wah!!!!! :happydance: and i still get confused by a lot fo the abbreviations lol, that thread is gonna be a big help jem! thanks lol!

glad it helps :) .. how is everyone doing so far ??? i think iam going to cave and maybe test 2moz ... boy iam so impatient :rofl: fingers x'd :dust:

forgot to mention tho the test i have are from the babymad website and are meant to be super sensitive... i want to test because the not knowing is doin my head in and trying to 2nd guess every little twinge but then iam scared in case i get the :bfp: and it goes wrong on my af date ... the things we do to ourselves :doh: lol

Has anyone here used ovulations tests (I'm sure there's a clever abbreviation for that as well :)) from babymad? I just bought two packs of 20 from there. My period will finish on Sunday and then we're going to start trying 'for real' (bd'd just before my period but haven't tried around ovulation before) Can't wait!

Groovyjem and Nuke- how long have you been trying for? xx

unofficially, a year, this is our first month of actively ttc. I'm 1dpo (day past ovulation) and if i dont get a sticky bean im doin the ovulation tests next month! wud be lovely to get a :BFP: for our anniversary tho!

this is our first month ttc 2 and yes i did use opks and they were the ones from babymad too but i get mine from ebay. I had only been off the depo injection for a few months and wanted to know if my body was getting back to normal so we bought the opks.

I was so confused as to when to start using opks as some pople and websites said you can ov anywhere from 10 days after :witch: and then my ticker and the babymad website said completely different dates so i thought blow it i have enough tests and they were really cheap ....i just test from day 9 cos we really didnt want to miss the eggy this month.

good luck hun ...sending baby :dust: to all

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"