NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

and my bunny is sprinting towards the finish

My little train doesn't seem to want to stop trucking along.. AF is a few days late but I tested on sat and it was BFN.. Sigh I guess my cycles are irregular as well as long!
Stop that train so I can start getting on with next month!

********TMI WARNING*********

ladies... im still bleeding. this is really really bizarre. for 2 1/2 days now. started on sunday afternoon, and had very watered down blood, and only a tiny bit of it. yesterday i put in a pantyliner in case of any more, and there were droplets on the pad. today, its like the start of a period! the blood is very dark like you would get at the end of a period. i dont know what's going on!! the :witch: left a week ago, and im CD12!! can somebody help??? :blush:

Is it brown blood? If it is then brown blood means that it's "old" blood so it could be maybe leftover from previous AF. If it's red then that's new blood.

I don't wanna sound unhelpful but could you go see a doctor about it? There seems to be so many different reasons as to why a person could experience mid cycle bleeding that I think probably a doctor would be best to advise. :hugs:

hi girls! Sorry I've been out of touch for a while! Have been super busy at work and at home as well, doing our garden. Any news in here? Jojazz, have you been to the doctor's yet?? NuKe - strange about that blood, like Brit says I would go see the doctor to find out what it is.

AF is due on 31 May for me, but might be later as my cycles vary from 29 to 39 days. If it's 34 days, which is the average, it's due on 31 May. So I'm just waiting now, getting sooo impatient. No symptoms apart from headache today and the day before yesterday (all day, just light) and some strange feelings in my tummy sometimes but I'm almost certain I'm just imagining that.

Aaarrgh all this waiting around!!!

Wow, hello stranger. I've been wondering where you've been hiding for this 2ww. Well, you don't have long to wait now.

Hi all

Im here i want to test like now........

BUT I CANT PEE

Brit - not long but still soooo long :D How are you?? xx

Jojazz - oh no how typical! And you're not supposed to drink a lot before testing as it waters it down sort of thing..! I'm sooo excited for you!!!! Keep us updated! xx

hey girls im new to this been ttc from end of aug last year am also from belfast...sorry im being so scarce about details but a few of my friends are on here and dont know we are ttc ...couldnt cope with the questions everymonth of if i have bfp yet lol

its negative :hissy:

so wats wrong with me, why am i 17 days late
x

meant to say im due af any time between sat and tue cant tell exactly as my dates are up left from i stopped bc

Brit - not long but still soooo long :D How are you?? xx

I kinda get all excited about going into the 1ww, mixed with being anxious and then fed up with waiting - LOL. I feel really pukey at the moment but know that 1) its too early for that kind of symptom and 2) I'm jet lagged and pukey is what I feel often when I get back from flying long haul. Take my jet lag away and I don't feel any different but then I suppose its only 5 dpo. I think I get carried away with how far everybody else is and then forget I'm only 5dpo! :dohh:

hey girls im new to this been ttc from end of aug last year am also from belfast...sorry im being so scarce about details but a few of my friends are on here and dont know we are ttc ...couldnt cope with the questions everymonth of if i have bfp yet lol

:hi: Babybear. I haven't told anybody we're ttc either, albeit I'm finding it difficult not to let anything slip! That's what I love about this site though, is that you can talk as much as you want about babies and know you're not gonna do people's heads in 'cos we're all in the same boat with the same goal in mind.

Brit - I know what it's like, I was looking for symptoms really early as well! How annoying with the pukey feeling (especially if it's not a pg symptom!) -hope you feel better soon. Where did you jet off to? Here from US?? I also know what you mean about being able to talk about babies - not even dh is very patient anymore. I told him just now that I'd been to the toilet 3 times in 3 hours and it could be a pg symptom and he just sighed and said 'everything is a pg symptom with you' (half jokingly). He just doesn't get it, that we need to talk, talk and talk about it ;)

no they said to go see them if its negative today!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->