NEWBIES!! TTC baby #1?? Congregate here!!

Just thought I'd update... Well I poas this morning but got a bfn :hissy:. I am gutted about it but it didn't totally shock me 'cos of my lack of symptoms but hey, I'm off on holiday on Monday to St Lucia so if AF does arrive by then - keep those cocktails acoming :rofl:. Also, I'm not totally defeated just yet, well not until that :witch: shows her face anyway but must say that I do feel really chilled at the mo 'cos I was stressing with the not knowing. :D

Brit - I'm sorry about the :bfn: but glad to see you're feeling positive about it still - your holiday sounds lovely and it will be great either way as if af comes you can enjoy all those cocktails and not worry about anything else than just relaxing and having a good time! xx

I also got a :bfn: this morning :( I hardly slept last night as I woke up at 1.30am with those needle stick pains in my lower stomach and convinced myself I must be pregnant - obviously didn't sleep much after that. I'm so disappointed!! But I hope it's just not showing yet...no AF yet so there's still hope but it's just so disappointing to see that single little line.

I know how you guys feel I also tested this morning and got :bfn: but I think I might have tested to early so until :witch: comes I am still hanging in. I know my body is changing there are things I am experiencing now that I haven't in the past. Hang in there girls.

:hug:
:dust:

nina6300 - we're all in the same boat then! I'm hoping for :bfp:s for all of us!

It feels like af is on her way; I feel sick (more than normal though but I didn't sleep last night so could be tiredness) and my lower stomach feels heavy = typical symptoms that af is just around the corner usually. Could it be preg symptoms?! My nipple still hurts a bit when my bra rubs against it and I've never experienced that before..

I have to say our bodies are amazing just when you think you now everything about it, it throws in a curve ball. I have a lil pain today, but not the normal sympotoms, but my non normal sympotoms are burping like crazy (which I am NOT a gassy person) very sleepy, and at night after dinner or while im eating it I get very nausea and like 2 nights about I had discomfort in the lower part of my stomach. I don't know whats going on anymore lol.

:bfp::dust::bfp:

Blimey, today was not a good day for testing. Sorry about the bfns! You girls do sound like you've got some good symptoms though. Petitemoi, pg symptoms and AF symptoms are so similar that I don't think you can differentiate between the two until either a bfp or AF appears, which is a right bummer. What a surprise hey, we all need to wait a little longer to see what happens. Hands up whose already fed up with waiting (Brit raises arm to the sky :rofl:).

*reaching the clouds with mine* Thanks Brit, that's really encouraging actually, that it can be either.. do you think even odd, individual af symptoms can also be pg symptoms? I mean, I always get a heavy feeling in my lower stomach and feel just slightly sick just before af comes, which I guess is not the same for everyone so would it not be weird to feel EXACTLY the same as a pg symptom? Sorry I know I'm asking annoying, impossible questions but I'm sooo impatient right now!

I wish everyone luck and hang in there

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/lByom4.png

I can't see why not. Have you been on this site?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/
This shows tonnes of different symptoms and stuff (and in the box of of Signs and Symptoms it references Abdomen - cramps like pms/af).

Thanks Brit! Will look at that at home, far too obvious to have open at work ;) can't wait :D That looks really useful. Thanks for your support - I know I'm rambling a bit today!! xx

I checked that cool website you recommended Brit and if let's say I'm only 5 DPO, the symptoms are spot on!! OMG what if I ov really late, then I've still got a long wait ahead of me!

Hm although if I pick 4 symptoms that I've got at the moment I should be on 10 DPO. Tricky!!! I so wish I new when I ov'd. Oh dear.

It is such a nightmare, I do hope you're further along than 5 DPO. When was the last time your found ewcm? That website does have such a lot of info doesn't it, glad it helped.

Brit - the site is fab!! I will spend many a hours on there I'm sure. I feel sick now, yay ;) Had this cheese and mushroom omelette at work which I couldn't finish and as soon as I think of it it makes me feel sick. I sooo hope it's a symptom!

last time I noticed ewcm was as late as 29 May... but I THINK that ov happened around 21 May as I was extra wet around those days as well - otherwise I just had ewcm. Not at all sure tho!

If I'm on 11 DPO (if ov was 21 May) this sounds VERY promising: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_dpo.php?dpo=11
:D

What hpts do you use? I hear those first response hpts are quite good. I used a clearblue test but this said that it could detect pg up to 4 days earlier than af. Isn't it funny that only during this time is when you'll find yourself happy that you're being nauseas :rofl:. Maybe you should become a poas addict? FX that a bfp is heading your way.

wondering if anyone could help me. For a few hours now I have been feeling a lil pressure on the lower left side of my stomach. Never had it or should I say realize it before and thought on what it could be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->