NEWS FLASH... Yippeeeeeee!

So glad it came! Mine has now been 14 days !! Think I migh test again, although last week was BFN!

iwas driving myself insane... 5 tests lol x x x x x x x x i must say even though tmi... i have never been this heavy before! the pains are terrible especially first thing in morning ooouch x x x x x x

Same here hun, Mine came today and its horrible, im in agony, want to go out and enjoy sunshine but having to go the loo every 45 min :( xx :hugs: for u

Same here hun, Mine came today and its horrible, im in agony, want to go out and enjoy sunshine but having to go the loo every 45 min :( xx :hugs: for u

same here tho today im more like every hour now! lol :rofl:
i am too heavy for tampons! i only have medium flow ones left! :blush:
and tbh i havent really been able to enjoy the benefits of tampons since having tj. i'm still tender as it were! :blush:x x x x x had the cut cruel cruel cruel world we live in! x x x :dohh:
:hugs:

hey hun! Very glad to hear she FINALLY arrived!!

and... stopped! phew took long enough lol x x x x

Mine too hun, stopped yesterday evening, thank god!! xx Shall we have a virual "ding dong the witch is dead" party? lol xx

p.s if you have never seen wizard of oz you wont get that lol xx

Mine too hun, stopped yesterday evening, thank god!! xx Shall we have a virual "ding dong the witch is dead" party? lol xx

p.s if you have never seen wizard of oz you wont get that lol xx

oh no, it's one of my fave films x x x x
:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes we should have a "ding dong the witch is dead" party. x x x x:hugs:

.... The witch isnt dead .... The witch came back! Noooooooooooooooooooo! xx :cry::cry::cry:

aaw hun x x x xx
i had that happen to me too, coupla days ago but she seems to have buggered off now! hope she's not late next time, x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->