Not trying... but symptom spotting till 7th Jan

Yeah that probably would cover me. I hadn't been tracking cycles or anything so not sure about cycle length/ov/dpo etc.

I've had ewcm that's been tinged brown/off white, do you know what this could be? X

Not sure what it could be LDC. Is it too late for implantation? My cm changes colour with the days of the week practically lol but I don't think I've ever had brown before. Never had ib eih my son either.

I had spotting with dd (although it only happened once when I wiped) but nothing changed with my cm, although I know thing can change. I had it for two days about the Middle of the week and now it's more off white/yellowy...strange what you notice when you're looking!!

X

So, I'm getting a bit more ewcm but whiteish clear now?? I have no idea what my body is doing *sigh*

I had some clear EWCM about 4 days ago but seems to have gone now! Lasted for around 2 days x

I've been having it on and off for a couple of weeks now. It was really yellow/snotlike for about a week. I assumed it was ov but now I'm not sure! Hope it's a good sign for you :) x

I've heard if it's yellow it can be a good sign so fx for you!!

I've heard yellow is good too!!

I've just posted on the ttc forum...just been to the loo and another big glob of browny ewcm. I'm so confused as to what it is, I have a feeling it's af coming :( I didn't have this before when I came off my pill. Too confused.

I am however excited for next week to hear if you both have good news! Xx

If I'm honest I don't know much about IB... I think there may have been too much/it gone on for too long to be that?

Something feels strange though, my tummy feels quite tender today. Its too early to test too!
Xx

Just seen your post....surely AF won't arrive on cd21? IB can happen around 7-12 days after O so it might well be! Will keep everything crossed for you.

I'm due af next Saturday, so the 7th but like you say I'd think if my pill messed up my cycle it would be late not super early!!

Think I should still wait until next weekend to test? Brough first response tests that can show up six days before af is due. They're staring at me haha!

Are you UK mummykp? X

If it was me I'd probably wait to test, only because I wouldn't wanna get a BFN now and think I'm out...you could test middle of next week, say Tuesday? But it's entirely up to you, that's just what I would do if I was in your situation.

I don't want to get your hopes high, but some people are more fertile in the first month off bcp and conceive. I know a few ladies that have so fx for you!!

Yep UK based :) are you? I'll be doing a frer on the 7th :)

I hope you're right!

I think I'll be ok come Monday as I'll be at work so my mind is occupied, it's the weekends that are the hardest!

Going to try and hold out for the 7th too as that's the day that af is due. I hope we're lucky! Lucky number 7 they say!

I'm UK based too, in the Midlands :) xx

Definitely agree, but hopefully next weekend we'll have a few answers!! Fx for us both, I already can't wait to get the next week out of the way!

Aw fab, I live in rainy Wales lol. Always nice to have some fellow Brits on here :) keep me posted on your symptoms this week :)

How's everyone doing today?

LDC what bc were you on? I was on Yasmin before I conceived and my cycles varied from 19 days to almost 40 in the 4/5 months after I stopped taking it so it could make af come later, earlier or normal time. I think it just depends on how long your body takes to get rid of the artificial hormones. FX'd for you :)

Glad to see I'm not the only Brit here too, I'm in Norfolk :)

Hey lilmiss, not bad thank you, feel like I'm coming down with a cold as I've got a sore throat, blocked nose and I'm sore all over! Urgh! The past few days I've had some tugging/feel like I'm stretching my tummy muscles when I lie in my usual sleep position. It's not comfy anymore :( which is so odd! I genuinely think I'm out this month despite these signs lol. How are you today? Aw yay another Brit :) x

Sorry to hear you're coming down with something... hopefully it's pregnancy ;) although sounds like what I've got which I'm sorry to say is definitely a cold! Feeling sore today, muscles hurt in places I didn't know I had muscles!
LO had my up from midnight till 2am last night so am as tired as can be.

Soo... pretty sure AF has arrived. Had a glob of pinky/brown/reddish cm and now cm is tinged brown and feel "on". Stupidly was slightly disappointed when I wiped and found that. Silly badly timed broodiness!! See ya next time ladies :) will be following to see if you get your bfp's this month. Good luck everyone! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->