*** NOVEMBER 2011 BABIES ! *** Chrysanthe-Mums - 39 babies here already!!!

Hey girls! I only joined this site yesterday coz my period was iminent and knew I would need support if I wasn't pregnant (only second month we've tried but feels like forever!) but AF never appeared so this morn I took a chance and tested and I'm pregnant!!!! Arrrggghhh!!! So happy. No one but my husband even knew we were trying! :) so I guess I'll be due around end oct beginnin nov!!! Chuffed to bits ;) hope I can share my experience with you all- go us!! Ha ha x x

Congratulations :) :happydance:

Hey everyone
I'm due November 4th. Took 2 pregnancy test yesterday both positives & and took a clear blue digital today and the word PREGNANT came up rigth away !!

Hey everyone
I'm due November 4th. Took 2 pregnancy test yesterday both positives & and took a clear blue digital today and the word PREGNANT came up rigth away !!

yay... Congratulations :) xxx :happydance:

Hi Ladies, can I join you? Got my :bfp: last friday, according to fertility friend, my expected due date is Nov 2nd (based on ovulation date)

So excited!! Hows everyone feeling??

Hi Ladies, can I join you? Got my :bfp: last friday, according to fertility friend, my expected due date is Nov 2nd (based on ovulation date)

So excited!! Hows everyone feeling??

same due date as me !!!!

My boobs hurt and slight sicky feeling on and off but nothing bad :)

congratulations !!

*psst* i might be joining you very soon! had the faintest of the faintest lines today and hoping it gets darker (im thinking it will, gut feeling) and if it does my due date will be 4th nov!! :dance: will be stalking you all until i can officially join in. x

*psst* i might be joining you very soon! had the faintest of the faintest lines today and hoping it gets darker (im thinking it will, gut feeling) and if it does my due date will be 4th nov!! :dance: will be stalking you all until i can officially join in. x

Yay congrats to you... fingers crossed you will be in here in the next few days :) :happydance:

goingto buy another test tomorrow to test with FMU wednesday morning. i really hope it gets darker. x

I Had more symptoms when I wasnt pregnant than nwo that I am lol !
I do have sore boobs, I' have been very congested the past few days with a very runny nose. I had cramps on 7dpo and I'm having some on and off cramps today. I did notice my skin got dry and I had lot of small pimples in my chin. Other than that I feel fine !

Fx'ed loolabear! Mine started really faint!!

thanks DrGomps. this is as faint as the positive i had with my angel and then three days later i got a definate positive so im hoping that things will go that way again. even though the tests are different to last time the line looks identical. x

i used a superdrug own brand (its a health/beauty store here in the UK) they are 10miu sensativity. x

Hellooooooooo...

I got my BFP today... due 1st November, expecting number 2 with an almost 2 year old to keep me busy and on my toes!

Had a MMC at 10 weeks in November last year, kinda weird I now end up due in Nov. Also had a chemical pregnancy in my last cycle, so a little paranoid about getting too excited! Just hoping and praying this is a sticky bean!

Congrats to you all and hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you all! :flower:

loola...I really don't like the 10 miu ones I used, they are much fainter then some 25 miu ones I have still. I think if you tried with FRER there would be a definite positive.

loola...I really don't like the 10 miu ones I used, they are much fainter then some 25 miu ones I have still. I think if you tried with FRER there would be a definite positive.

funny enough you should say that ive gone a brought a FRER off ebay last night so going to hold off testing till it arrives which should be in a couple of days.
im not holdin gout hope now though as the cramps started this morning and going by last cycle this isnt a good thing, so now thinking the :witch: is on her way. but even if im not this cycle, becuase of my short cycles i will still be a november mummy next cycle as i would roughly be due the 29th nov if i catch next cycle :haha:
but as they say it isnt over until the :witch: rears her ugly face. hope i get to join you all very soon properly. xx

mummycat, sticky :dust: !!!

Loolabear, awe, fx'ed she stays away for 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->