*** NOVEMBER 2011 BABIES ! *** Chrysanthe-Mums - 39 babies here already!!!

I shall come join u! Blimey you are all on the ball aren't u! Congrats to all. Hard to work out for me about 1.11.11 i think? Cycles had gone weird the past few months! Looks like agnus castus and Vit B6 complex did the job!!!

hey could you lovely ladies check out my tests please and tell me if you see anything at all?? it doesnt matter if you cant on the top two just the bottom one mainly. thank you kindly xxxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/544469-can-you-see-see.html

That is too funny.... I calculated my EDD online and Nov. 2nd 2011 as well!!!! hehe ;)

I'm very excited to have a Nov baby!!!!! This is my first pregnancy, and it really just felt right this month.

Hope we all have a H&H pregnancy! ;)

hey could you lovely ladies check out my tests please and tell me if you see anything at all?? it doesnt matter if you cant on the top two just the bottom one mainly. thank you kindly xxxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/544469-can-you-see-see.html

I think I see a little something on the 3rd test... those are prob similar to the ones I first got my BFP on... the first one I took I seriously thought I was losing my ever loving mind! I thought I saw a 2nd line- but it was so so faint... but each day it got a tad darker- so by day 3 I thought, well, maybe this IS it? lol. So I backed it up using a First Response EPT (the 6 days early one)... that was 13dpo and there was for sure 2 lines...

Best of luck hun! Hope this is IT for ya :flower:

thank you. hopefully my FRER will be here by thursday so i can test to see if it is a definate positive or not, so hope it is. xx

Hiya..

I am due 2nd of November 2011 with baby number 2. I have a nearly 2 year old little boy and am very excited :happydance:

Who else is due in November ?

not really getting any syptoms apart from I had a bit of a dragging senstaion in my boobs. Kind of like the feeling you get when you are breast feeding and you hear your baby cry. but very mild version of.

exciting exciting :thumbup:

that's my due date too :happydance:
I lost my first pregnancy, after 11 weeks, in November. After many attempts for another pregnancy, it's finally happened!! I'am super excited!!

congrats to you!!

I am due in November not sure about the date as i have caught straight after a MC before my AF but i think something like the 3rd of November my bday is the 4th so would be lovely if i am about right on dates can't think of a better present x

Congrats ladies.... :dust: for a happy and heathly 9 months!

A lot of us are here on the back of miscarriages!! Fingers crossed these beans stick!! :hugs:

Loads of nausea (mine started really early) and some cramping... tired too.

Anyone else?? :hugs:

morning sickness got me flow blownyesterday sore swollen boobs headaches tired up 3 tmes last night to pee, feel like i am constantly in the toilet either vomiting or peeing lol but I am embracing every last one of them

I haven't had morning sickness properly yet, just a bit of nausea when I'm hungry. Its the sore boobs and the tiredness that sets this apart from my usual AF. I am also snappier than normal! As OH found out yesterday!

oh yeah i am moody my OH calls them my mormones he got to them well with my LO and is very excited about them being back (not) lol

Haha I like that, at least he knows what he's in for! Have you told anyone yet? I'm seeing my family this weekend because it's my birthday so I'm tempted to tell then, but then I know I should wait otherwise the pregnancy will feel even longer! The next time I'll be seeing them will be when I'm 8 weeks, so I think we should wait till then, but not sure! What did you do with your first?

Oh, it's a tough one... but everyone feels differently about this..

With our first, we told immediate family immediately and everyone else at 12 weeks... but we'd had a miscarriage at 7 weeks before her.

We then fell pregnant in Sept 2010 and after a scan at 8 weeks decided to tell everyone as we were happy and confident... we then had a MMC at 10 weeks, so everyone knew then we'd lost the baby... but in a weird way... i think it was better... the support we had was out of this world!! People showed such concern it was really heart warming.

so now we don't know what to do! :haha: Our immediate family know... but we might wait a bit before telling everyone! :shrug:

my first i told my parents and his parents before scan and that was it. i will be keeping quiet this time till i am 12 weeks as i have caught straight after a MC so i am a bit scared by trying to be positive x

completely understand that hun! :hugs: hoping you'll have great news to tell the family in a couple months! xx

yeah me to i may cave at some point and tell my mum so if anything does happen she would be there. but at the moment i don't want to jinx it so just you guys to talk to but that will keep me sane at least i have people here to share it with it does help x

There is no right time to tell is there! I'm edging toward trying to keep it to myself a bit longer and then at least I'll have been to the doctors and got the ball rolling a bit when I tell everyone. Plus my sister's having her 20 week scan in a few weeks and I don't want to steal her thunder!

Hello, I am new here but was reading up on all that been trying TTC!!! I had been TTC for a year and 5 mths and just got my first :bfp:!!!!:happydance:
According to the on-line calculator my first :baby: will be due 3rd November!!! He He I am so excited but going to get it confirmed for definate later today! I have wished for this for so long......Big hug and best wishes to you all:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->