*** NOVEMBER 2011 BABIES ! *** Chrysanthe-Mums - 39 babies here already!!!

HUGE congrars Suri :dust: for a sticky bean!!!

Oooh... notjustyet how lovely you and your sister will have babies close together!!! xx

I know! I've been mega broody since early last year, then joined here to try and make me wait and concentrate on the wedding instead (hence the name notjustyet - referring to having babies!) then got a puppy to try and stop the brood, then my sister found out she was expecting (unplanned) and since then it's just seemed like it's meant to be. I currently live an hour away from my family but when bubba is a bit older and we start trying for number 2 we'll move back home so that the cousins can grow up together. She's gonna be so excited when she finds out!

Hahahaha... bless ya! You're heart won out then! :D

I bet your sister will be thrilled to bits! I'd love it if my brother had a kid.. but he needs a steady partner first! :dohh:

My other sister already has a little boy, but he's 11 and none of us (her included tbh) were ready for kids then so its just been him on his own for a long while. My OH has a nephew 2 years younger so they consider each other cousins, but they don't see each other as much as proper cousins would so I'm really looking forward to my bubba growing up with their cousin and being able to share the whole thing with my sis!

congratulations everyone :)

My other sister already has a little boy, but he's 11 and none of us (her included tbh) were ready for kids then so its just been him on his own for a long while. My OH has a nephew 2 years younger so they consider each other cousins, but they don't see each other as much as proper cousins would so I'm really looking forward to my bubba growing up with their cousin and being able to share the whole thing with my sis!

It's very exciting :dance: our cousins have kids the same age as Lottie... so shes got lots of 2nd cousins to grow up with. The kids are Matt (4), Ethan (3), Lottie (almost 2), Reiss (1), Emily (5 months) and us due in November :)

can i join please??! i did a test yesterday and today and the line is geting darker, so i feel confident enough to say i am pregnant! yay. :happydance: according to the online due date calculators i am due on 1 November 2011.

this will be my fourth pregnancy, but third baby as my last pregnancy ended in MC. we have been trying for 15 months, and i'm totally over the moon.

good luck to everyone xx

can i join please??! i did a test yesterday and today and the line is geting darker, so i feel confident enough to say i am pregnant! yay. :happydance: according to the online due date calculators i am due on 1 November 2011.

this will be my fourth pregnancy, but third baby as my last pregnancy ended in MC. we have been trying for 15 months, and i'm totally over the moon.

good luck to everyone xx

wow congratulations :) :happydance:

congrats suri & melanie! suri, I am due Nov 2nd.

When are you ladies going to the Dr? I have an appt tomorrow...so nervous, but also excited.

So I told my family right away...and some already posted on facebook. So the news is spreading quite a bit! One person guessed because I offered to bring sparkling grape juice to a wine and cheese! LOL.

I am jealous of those that have family close, mine and DH's are in california. But luckily I attend a medical school and live in housing with all my classmates who are super supportive and I know will help out. Also considering a nanny share!!

My online due calculations based on 30 day cycle, suggest that I am due 4th nov. However I think this depends on which website I use. Another has suggested the 2nd. My last pregnancy lasted 42 week, so I wont quibble over a couple of days. Found out very early, and cant help but feel anxious as AF would have been due in 2 days. Fingers crossed that Ive offended her and she wont visit again for 9 months.

Hey Ladies,

Can I join u too???? I found out 2 days ago that I am expecting after a long hard battle and many upsets.

I have been to the docs today all confirmed, got my antenatal app on the 11th March so excited about that. This is my third baby and I hope that I can remeber all lol. By the calculations, I am duer on the 1st November 2011

OOOOOOOO EXCITING:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lou x x x x

congrats suri & melanie! suri, I am due Nov 2nd.

When are you ladies going to the Dr? I have an appt tomorrow...so nervous, but also excited.

So I told my family right away...and some already posted on facebook. So the news is spreading quite a bit! One person guessed because I offered to bring sparkling grape juice to a wine and cheese! LOL.

I am jealous of those that have family close, mine and DH's are in california. But luckily I attend a medical school and live in housing with all my classmates who are super supportive and I know will help out. Also considering a nanny share!!

Hi DrGromps
Thank you, I am going to the doctors at 5pm today.....I am also nervous, although I only told my DP so far, didn't want to jinx it......waited so long for this and was even due to have a HSG scan; so obvisouly never expected it to happen, but I am so happy I kept looking at test to make sure......I did another this morning and the line was a little darker but both clearly there.

I Pray that everyone's little bundles will be healthy and perfect :baby:
:hugs:

so ladies........im joining in! :dance:

Going by the obstetrics Patient online estimated due date calculator (this is the one my doctor uses) im due 5th November!! guy fawkes night, woop woop :dance: x

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

It so nice to meet other mummies to be due around the same time.

We could possibly swap stories and see how we are all getting on through our pregnancy's

Who has been to the docs and got it confirmed? have any of you ladies got their first antenatal app arranged yet?

Lou x x x

Well girls, I went to the Dr today and they gave me a due date of November 5th !
My parents and brother and sister already know, and I also told my 2 bosses ( which by the way I have a very very good relationship with).,, I have 2 upcoming appointment so that way they already know why I'm coming late to work so much ! For the rest of the people I'm going to wait until 12 weeks or so..

I haven't decided on when I'll go to docs... maybe next week?

Welcome to all the new ladies! Huge congrats on your BFP's!!

We've just been baking and while I was taking cookies out of the oven, my daughter had moved a kitchen chair towards the sideboard, picked up an egg and cracked it over my laptop keyboard!!! :dohh:

Haha Mummycat - the joys of parenting!

I've finally got myself registered with a local doctor so I can sort my appointment out next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->