**November 2018 testing thread**

Back to another 2ww add me for 22nd November please although I prob won’t hold out til then!

I'm anywhere from 6-8dpo today. I didn't temp this month so I'm not 100% when I ovulated. Did a Clearblue today and it has a blue line in real life (camera isn't picking it up) but then again they always do don't they. Anyone else here from Ireland? I cant get a First Response anywhere I can only get blue dye!

I think (and am hoping and praying) that I'm 1DPO today but not 100% certain yet. I've had some weirdness this fertile window with positive then negative then positive again OPKs. But I did have some right sided cramping all morning yesterday so I'm hoping that I did indeed ovulate. It's early for me though so I plan to keep using OPKs until CD18 (I usually O on CD17 or 18)

My temps have been up following the day I got the first positive OPK, but the crosshairs FF gave me are off. We also DTD last night, so we kinda did a modified SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan) this cycle. Fingers crossed for no more weirdness in these next few days so I can officially claim to be in my TWW! lol

Nov CD 16.JPG

I think (and am hoping and praying) that I'm 1DPO today but not 100% certain yet.

How do your charts look on past months?

Here FF is assuming that the first positive OPK was on the 12th, but since you didn't test on the 11, it's possible that there might have been a positive OPK on the 11th and you ovulated on the 12th.

Your temps are sooo smooth and steady and they've been steadily climbing. I think you're either 3 DPO or maybe even 4 DPO.

But maybe taking a look at past charts would give you a better idea of the pattern that's unique to you.

Here's an illustration on how the LH surge looks and how it translates into the OPK strips.

Regardless of how many "positive" looking OPKs you get (unless you have PCOS), ovulation tends to happen by the next day of the first positive OPK.

The temp rise in the chart is the only thing that confirms whether ovulation took place.

LadyV, notice thew "two peaks" in C and how the OPKs would look:

https://oi65.tinypic.com/2h356xi.jpg

Exactly the same here at the beginning of my chart! It’s so odd!

My chart also look somewhat like a heart beat...
That is usually what mine looks like, a heart beat. It did at the beginning of this month, but here I am still on a downward slope. Still no blaring positive opk, but they're getting gradually darker. Should get my positive tonight or tomorrow morning.

Here's an illustration on how the LH surge looks and how it translates into the OPK strips.

Regardless of how many "positive" looking OPKs you get (unless you have PCOS), ovulation tends to happen by the next day of the first positive OPK.

The temp rise in the chart is the only thing that confirms whether ovulation took place.

LadyV, notice thew "two peaks" in C and how the OPKs would look:

My OPKs usually have clear positive and peak tests, with my temps raising accordingly, but this cycle has been weird with an early positive, negatives the next day (CD13), then a positive after that. I don't see how I could have ovulated on CD12 but then gotten another positive OPK 2 days later, that's not how it works. I don't have PCOS either, I'm very regular and usually ovulate on CD17 or 18, which is why I don't start with OPKs until CD12. This picture shows 3 OPKs from my last cycle first and then the ones from my current cycle.

Nov OPKs up to CD15.JPG

My OPKs usually have clear positive and peak tests, with my temps raising accordingly, but this cycle has been weird with an early positive, negatives the next day (CD13), then a positive after that. I don't see how I could have ovulated on CD12 but then gotten another positive OPK 2 days later, that's not how it works. I don't have PCOS either, I'm very regular and usually ovulate on CD17 or 18, which is why I don't start with OPKs until CD12. This picture shows 3 OPKs from my last cycle first and then the ones from my current cycle.

View attachment 1048058

LadyV - what app is that you are using??

I wish you luck for the TWW!

From an OPK vs Temps discussion on another board yesterday:

"OPKs are great for making sure your body is gearing up to ovulate, but postive OPKs don't mean you are definitely going to ovulate.

Temps, however, are decisive. Sustained temp shift = ovulation has occurred. Little to no interpretation or debate is necessary."

It does sound like a weird cycle. It happens. But if your temps keep climbing, look back at your other charts to compare. I'd trust the temps!

AF started today, no surprise there.
Good luck to the rest of you!

TTC74 - booooooooooooooooooooooo for that temp drop! Sorry.

CD17 - Looks like its my O day. I had some cramps yesterday before gettting my blazing positive OPK in the afternoon and today I've get lots of EWCM (well lots for me).

I'm anywhere from 6-8dpo today. I didn't temp this month so I'm not 100% when I ovulated. Did a Clearblue today and it has a blue line in real life (camera isn't picking it up) but then again they always do don't they. Anyone else here from Ireland? I cant get a First Response anywhere I can only get blue dye!

I'm from Ireland.. I got mine in boots.. 2 pack but there is a 3rd one in the pack x

Wow this thread is really picked up.. I love it..

Going to go back through the conversations and update the front page x

Well, AF is officially late according to both apps I use (I'm three days late on one and one day late on another). As far as my cycle goes, I'm on CD 35. Still BFNs. This cycle did start with a miscarriage so I honestly don't know what to expect because that was my first pregnancy. I was hoping to get pregnant but at this point I don't know unless I ovulated super late.

So I had lots of ewcm on CD 13 which is usually ovulation day, as my cycles are only 24-25 days. Today I'm on CD 16 and I'm having more. So now I'm confused because it dried up on CD 14 and disappeared. Why would it be back? I mean I don't think I ovulate this late. CD 12 & 13 I had the light ovulation cramps.

AF is supposed to be here on Sunday the 18th. This is my first cycle that's been somewhat normal after coming off of birth control (last 3 cycles were only 20 days each).

Well I'm out for this month. FF didnt catch a peak in my temp, so to temp and use opks next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->