**November 2018 testing thread**

Any good eyes about, I'm afraid my eyes are rubbish ♡

20181114_140231.jpg

Good luck, Shorty! :sex:

Congrats to all of the BFPs in this thread. So awesome :yellow::happydance:

My bbt chart this month is so much different then my previous ones. My charts are usually very mountainous. This one is mostly a big slope. Maybe because the weather has gotten drastically cooler, but who knows.

Congratulations to all of the BFPs! This thread is looking to be a lucky one! Fingers crossed to everyone still in the TWW and sorry to those who got AF!

I was counting myself out for November since my cycles have been longer and late ovulation - but I started Vitex around CD5 hoping to help with many of the things it helps with. So far, last month I got flashing smiley faces on the CBD digital OPK starting on CD15 and received my static smiley on CD22 - and this month it has started on CD13. Fingers crossed I get my static one sooner than 7 days - if that happens I could be back to testing before November is over!

Fertility appt. got moved to next month due to insurance issues. I'm already in F.W. DH is stressed out. I just don't think I have the heart to try this month.

I just don't think I have the heart to try this month.

It's reasonable to feel that and healthy to take a month off.

2 months ago I had a chemical BFP and I took last month off and started new supplements. This month I came back to try again and I feel really good and my chart is doing well.

So take a month off without tracking anything and next month you'll have more info from your team of doctors and you can try again with a new approach!

My bbt chart this month is so much different then my previous ones. My charts are usually very mountainous. This one is mostly a big slope. Maybe because the weather has gotten drastically cooler, but who knows.

Exactly the same here at the beginning of my chart! It’s so odd!

My chart also look somewhat like a heart beat...

I'm not hopeful coz it was hours after the time window but I'll keep on trying.

Yep, been actively trying since we got married in 2012, but I spent 4 years prior to that trying to convince hubby we were ready for no.2. Just past 10 years now, I remember the date coz it was the day we met our new nephew and I told him that I was ready to have another one. It's been a long 10 years for me.

Took me 7 for my first and now expecting second after 2 cycles of trying so don’t give up hope,
My frer looked like that at 8 dpo so just retest tomorrow :)

AF is supposed to be here on Sunday the 18th. This is my first cycle that's been somewhat normal after coming off of birth control (last 3 cycles were only 20 days each).

Quick question does all the Clearblue opks flash with peak fertility? Or do you get one that's just a smiley face without flashing. Not sure if we have a different Clearblue in South Africa. Little confuse now. Never get a flashing smiley

My chart looks good but BFNs so far and I know everybody says you’re not out til the witch shows but I’m pretty sure I’m out. I should see some faint something by 13 DPO!

Quick question does all the Clearblue opks flash with peak fertility? Or do you get one that's just a smiley face without flashing. Not sure if we have a different Clearblue in South Africa. Little confuse now. Never get a flashing smiley

I think the pink Clearblue doesn't flash and the purple one does (dual indicator I think it's called, or something like that).

My chart looks good but BFNs so far and I know everybody says you’re not out til the witch shows but I’m pretty sure I’m out. I should see some faint something by 13 DPO!

I'm still in the same boat. Had a line yesterday but didn't pay too much attention because it was so far outside the window. BFN's since then. 12dpo now and expect my bbt to drop tomorrow. Ah well, stay positive - how lovely would a Christmas BFP be? X

Hi there - it's the clearblue advanced ones that have the flashing smiley for "high" fertility days leading up to the big LH surge right before ovulation day. On the day of the surge you would get a static smiley instead of flashing for peak fertility. I'll put the link below so you can see which ones I'm talking about.

The Advanced Digital Ovulation Test Identifies Your 4 Best Days to Get Pregnant

My clear blue digital isn't a flashing one just a smiley face or a blank face ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->