**November 2018 testing thread**

Quick question does all the Clearblue opks flash with peak fertility? Or do you get one that's just a smiley face without flashing. Not sure if we have a different Clearblue in South Africa. Little confuse now. Never get a flashing smiley
Flashing means high fertility solid face means peak

So here is my update. Tested this morning and got a bfn but af hasn't shown up either. My boobs have been sore for a week and the past 2 days none of my bras fit. I have also been nauseous for the past week mostly during mornings and early afternoon. I have had light cramping for a week also but no spotting. Af was due today according to my app. So I have no idea what's going on. Fingers crossed anyway. Congratulations to everyone with their bfps. Baby dust to everyone else.:dust:

Oh my goodness, my temps are holding!

My temps ALWAYS drop at 9 DPO, on every chart, ever since I started recording temps. This cycle is higher than the rest and there's no dip!

Actually, I temp at 3:15 AM since I call it "the BBT Truth Serum Hour".

But today I took my temp at 3 AM because my little dog wanted to go outside (never, ever asks at night). I was going to ignore her for 15 minutes and keep sleeping, but her bum started to toot and she really needed to go, so I figured I better temp and take her to the garden in a hurry.
:dog:
5 minutes later my temp jumped to 37.3!! (99.14 F) but I was up so it doesn't count.

I thought to myself, I really hope this cycle is a BFP because I really would rather wake up at 3 AM to clean my baby's bum than my dog's bum...

https://oi66.tinypic.com/1zoxdty.jpg

Last cycle (typical for me):

https://oi64.tinypic.com/160zjur.jpg

CD 28 for me and no sign of the witch. Then again, it's possible I could've ovulated late, given my PCOS. Looks like the one test I took where I got a faint colored line after the window may have been either a false positive or an evap. So, I think I'll move my test date to the 21st. But I'm not feeling lucky with this month, yet.

Oh my goodness, my temps are holding!

My temps ALWAYS drop at 9 DPO, on every chart, ever since I started recording temps. This cycle is higher than the rest and there's no dip!

Actually, I temp at 3:15 AM since I call it "the BBT Truth Serum Hour".

But today I took my temp at 3 AM because my little dog wanted to go outside (never, ever asks at night). I was going to ignore her for 15 minutes and keep sleeping, but her bum started to toot and she really needed to go, so I figured I better temp and take her to the garden in a hurry.
:dog:
5 minutes later my temp jumped to 37.3!! (99.14 F) but I was up so it doesn't count.

I thought to myself, I really hope this cycle is a BFP because I really would rather wake up at 3 AM to clean my baby's bum than my dog's bum...

https://oi66.tinypic.com/1zoxdty.jpg

Last cycle (typical for me):

https://oi64.tinypic.com/160zjur.jpg

This chart looks good! Fx!

CD 28 for me and no sign of the witch. Then again, it's possible I could've ovulated late, given my PCOS. Looks like the one test I took where I got a faint colored line after the window may have been either a false positive or an evap. So, I think I'll move my test date to the 21st. But I'm not feeling lucky with this month, yet.
I was wondering how you were doing! Hope af stays away.

Afm 6dpo, waiting. Not so hopeful but trying to be more optimistic because why not?!

Good morning ladies!
@Shorty88 can you please change my date to the 27th? It looks like I ovulated late. Probably I will start testing earlier around 10dpo

Sorry trying to upload a photo there but cant figure out how to do it

Clearly not getting this its showing in the preview box then uploading like that

Are you using phone or other device hun? ♡

Today's CB something catching my eye in person, but not really hopeful. I believe after working it out I'm 9dpo not 10dpo ♡

20181115_121332.jpg

So hard to capture on the camera but i only got a positive Opk on friday so technically im only 6dpo at the most so i reckon its way to early and its probably my line eye

Thanks girlies,

It surely is way too early eh to be testing at 6dpo. Aw id so love for us all to get a BFP before

It's frustrating isn't it hunnie, i was having symptoms at 6dpo, now getting super super hardly there lines, the suspense is killing me!!!! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->