**November 2018 testing thread**

Congrats on the recent BFPs!!!!!

I'm still waiting for AF but pretty sure I'm out since I'm still testing BFN. I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving though!

Wow! Congratulations! <3
The BFP’s keep on coming!

FX for everyone waiting. :dust:

AFM, I’m on CD 25 / 10 DPO and my temp is dropping. Slowly, but over the last 4 days. AF is due on Saturday November 24th. Normal cycles are approx around 26-29 days long for me.

Yesterday evening I had some dull cramping in my lower abdomen/left ovary. So I’m expecting my period any day now....

6CCFA0F3-9017-49AD-BA6E-1173CAFB19D7.jpeg

Wow congratulations to you all! November keeps on giving bfps. Very nice.
JJB I see those lines easily, looking forward to seeing it getting darker.

I am 12 dpo and stark white tests. Af is due on 23rd. Pleaaaaase stay away af...

Wow! Amazing bfps! Congratulations! :bfp:

Lots of :dust:for everyone still waiting xx

Good morning. I did another blue dye test. Im going to get a frer later on!
Pic taken at 5min mark

D9DC418D-B434-439C-AF67-503012615E14.jpeg 38AC8E7D-562F-4AA0-B437-81345A06F973.jpeg

Good morning. I did another blue dye test. Im going to get a frer later on!

Your pink and blue dye tests look promising! Especially for 9 DPO.

I think the FRER has the best sensitivity and the lines would be clearer. FX!

Look at all of these BFPs just rolling in. Congrats ladies, the October curse has been broken.

Lady - I now only temp around ovulation, once ovulation is confirmed I stop. Otherwise I start to go a little cookcoo and end up over analysing everything. I sometimes temp right at the end of the cycle to see if it drops below 36.5 as that’s my average baseline

AngelMomB - Congratulations! Clear positive! The digi makes it so real though right?

AFM CD23 and 6DPO, just waiting as per usual.

I need your eyes ladies! This is middle of the day 10dpo. Nasty evap? Or line? This was after a couple of minutes xx

rps20181121_144500.jpg

I see something! Not sure on colour but good luck for your next test :)

Wow so many BFPs!!! November is really shaping up to be the month of gratitude and giving!!! Hope some of that rubs off on our cycle this month! HH9 everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->