**November 2018 testing thread**

I think I'm ovulating right now (on CD28!). My temps and pulse have been on the rise for the last couple of days and I've also had watery CF. Today I got a peak OPK and have had crazy right sided cramping! I thought I was out but maybe not... I guess I'll move on to the December testing group.

Nov CD28.jpg Nov OPKs.jpg

Hey everyone. I'm out. AF arrived properly on Tuesday evening.

Not sure I want to be symptom spotting at Christmas time so I'll probably leave off trying again till Jan.

Fingers crossed for everyone; pregnant, waiting, or trying again.

May you get the outcomes you desire.

I have never used these tests before as I know they can give bad evap..

I'm 12dpo/13dpo does this look ok?

Screenshot_20181128-073437_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-073343_Gallery.jpg

Line is thick irl not sure why it's showing thin in the photos.. think I'm just panicking abit :oops:

I got this these at 10DPO yesterday! I'm still in shock, I actually don't even believe it yet but I don't think there's any denying this.

DH and I feel so blessed. Its been a long 20 cycles TTC#1 and here it finally is. We were preparing for our 4th and final IUI before moving on to IVF in the new year. I couldn't be happier.

View attachment 1048986

Dream!!! Congrats! Ahhh I'm so happy for you!

Congrats to everyone else as well! H&H 9 months to everyone who got their BFP.

:dust: to those who are still waiting to test.

:hug: to those who AF got.

Hey everyone. I'm out. AF arrived properly on Tuesday evening.

Not sure I want to be symptom spotting at Christmas time so I'll probably leave off trying again till Jan.

Fingers crossed for everyone; pregnant, waiting, or trying again.

May you get the outcomes you desire.

:(

I'm over in December already. FX for those still waiting to test. Congrats again Shorty!!!!

I'm over in December already. FX for those still waiting to test. Congrats again Shorty!!!!

Thanks hun, still in shock ha

Hope you will be joining me soon x

CD43 and finally got AF. I'm okay with it coming this month, because I had an HSG, so next month could be easier and I'll get some OPKs to help. Does anyone have a link to the December one?

I'm waiting for AF to show up still, no bfps. Congrats to all that got them. GL to the rest.

I got this these at 10DPO yesterday! I'm still in shock, I actually don't even believe it yet but I don't think there's any denying this.

DH and I feel so blessed. Its been a long 20 cycles TTC#1 and here it finally is. We were preparing for our 4th and final IUI before moving on to IVF in the new year. I couldn't be happier.

View attachment 1048986

Omg omg
It’s been a while since I caught up and been meaning to for days! Had a quick look on phone and see you had a countdown so had to come on iPad and catch up properly
CONGRATS !!!! So happy for your u dream!

I think I can finally try and relax..

View attachment 1049038

:happydance::headspin:

I thought I bought the one with the week indicators as I didn't know there was any other ones.. I'm going to treat myself to one today and I'll take it at the weekend I'm hoping to see 2-3 or 3+ I have bad dealings with the 1-2 weeks on my miscarraige so want to wait for as long as possible..

But there it is ladies on my last month of trying for my rainbow baby after my heartbreaking mmc in Aug IM PREGNANT :happydance:

Sorry to the ladies who got af :hugs:

I'm hoping Santa has a surprise for all of yous testing in December xx
Woo hoo congrats shorty

Thanks pixie hope you are keeping well x
Nope
We have been ill with colds :( I think on the last of it now though
I hate having a cold but baby had too
But by the looks of it we both had the same strand so it won’t go back and forth

So excited midwife next week :) meaning I’ll be 8 weeks
No symptoms again so far touchwood
Some days I even forget I’m pregnant hehe

Nope
We have been ill with colds :( I think on the last of it now though
I hate having a cold but baby had too
But by the looks of it we both had the same strand so it won’t go back and forth

So excited midwife next week :) meaning I’ll be 8 weeks
No symptoms again so far touchwood
Some days I even forget I’m pregnant hehe

Oh no hope you and baba feel better soon nothing worse but I say it has been a good distraction.. I need a good distraction lol scan isn't till 28th of December which feels like years away haha..

Can't believe you are nearly 8 weeks my god it has flown in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->