**November 2018 testing thread**

This got a giggle out of me.

Imagine if that was all it took eh? :):):)

Anyhoo, a bit of TMI - I think I might have just seen some implantation bleed. After one live birth and two miscarriages, I'm pretty sure I know what an implantation bleed looks like, heh heh. But we know AF can be mean. I'll keep testing from tomorrow (11 dpo) and won't stop until AF shows, if she will.

Wish me luck!

Implantation my left foot. :lol::lol::lol:

AF seems to be making an appearance.

Shame on you, AF, shame on you! ](*,)

I think I can finally try and relax..

Screenshot_20181127-062221_Gallery.jpg

:happydance::headspin:

I thought I bought the one with the week indicators as I didn't know there was any other ones.. I'm going to treat myself to one today and I'll take it at the weekend I'm hoping to see 2-3 or 3+ I have bad dealings with the 1-2 weeks on my miscarraige so want to wait for as long as possible..

But there it is ladies on my last month of trying for my rainbow baby after my heartbreaking mmc in Aug IM PREGNANT :happydance:

Sorry to the ladies who got af :hugs:

I'm hoping Santa has a surprise for all of yous testing in December xx

Advice please....
One app said I was due af yesterday, one (which I have been using for much longer) says today. I am having spotting since yesterday afternoon - brown/creamy yellow (Sorry tmi) and mild cramps as if it’s avout to start. I am pretty sure it’s going to start but also read that you can get spotting at the time period is due. I think I am clutching at straws.......I don’t want to see another negative so don’t want to test. feeling down.

I took another one this morning, line is so faint I could barely see it I was hoping it would be darker. I'm hoping this one holds on, I'm two months out from a miscarriage I feel like I'll die if it happens again...

I took another one this morning, line is so faint I could barely see it I was hoping it would be darker. I'm hoping this one holds on, I'm two months out from a miscarriage I feel like I'll die if it happens again...
sorry smummy, fx that it gets darker for you

Was it FMU or smu I get better lines on second urine.. also it takes 48 hours to double..

Good luck and I hope you get darker lines soon x

Shorty88 - YASSSS! The digi is a beautiful thing isn't it!!! woohoooo! August babies here we come.

KeepTryinLuv - It's def not the first time. Quick start January! heeheehee

I have updated the front page..

Loads of bfps :dance:

Please let me know if I missed anything x

I’m with you @Smummy mine didn’t get any darker either :nope: but I’m trying to keep in mind it had only been 24 hours

Happy and healthy 9 months for all those who got a BFP this November! And a hugs congratulations! <3

:hugs: and <3 to those who got struck by the witch.

Lots of :dust: to those who still are in the TWW.

As for me, I’m out. I got two cycle test dates in November, one one day before my birthday but they both resultat in a BFN. :cry:

I’m heartbroken. Yesterday, CD 1, was very hard. I broke down when I came home from work (where I work with a pregnant woman who’s due now in december + I met a baby + met a person who’s pregnant). I thought that it could have been something that cycle. I had spotting around ovulation, on 11DPO, 13DPO, odd feeling in my uterus area (full, heavy, pulling) but then my period started. Two days late.

Next period is due December 23rd so I hope that it would be a wondeful christmas gift (when I couldn’t get it as a birthday present).

So I’m leaving this thread. You’ll find me in my journal or in the December TTC thread.

Still nothing on my end. Any remedies for inducing AF? I know I'm not pregnant but she's being weird and annoying this month. I really want a Xmas BFP so if I don't get AF soon, my Xmas dreams will be gone.

Congrats to all the BFPs! November was a good month! I hope all you newly pregnant momma's have a super healthy and happy 9 months!

Dream!!!! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you! I know you've been wanting this for SO long and I'm so glad it's finally your turn! That is SWEET! Happy Thanksgiving indeed!

@Millhaven so sorry to hear. Hope that you get your christmas gift!

AFM, i tested with an FRER and IC again this morning, and FRER was only slightly darker and IC was the same. Im out of FRERs so going to pick some up tonight. hoping and praying that tomorrow the tests are darker. Also called my dr to see if needed to come in earlier for my beta, but she said that i should keep my appointment for Friday, its going to be a loooong next couple of days.

lilnessi sometimes it can take hpts two days to get darker. When I was pregnant with my last the tests only got a little darker each day. My betas were really strong but it still suddenly ended in miscarriage at nearly six weeks. What I'm trying to say is that it's not helpful to put much stock in how dark your tests are because in the end it really doesn't matter. Mine were super dark by the time I decided to stop testing and it didn't matter at all. I hope it all goes well for you and you have a very healthy pregnancy!!!

Co - "Any remedies for inducing AF?", Sex..... if I'm close to AF sometimes a little horizontal mambo will get it started. Thank you so much for your well wishes.

lilnessi sometimes it can take hpts two days to get darker. When I was pregnant with my last the tests only got a little darker each day. My betas were really strong but it still suddenly ended in miscarriage at nearly six weeks. What I'm trying to say is that it's not helpful to put much stock in how dark your tests are because in the end it really doesn't matter. Mine were super dark by the time I decided to stop testing and it didn't matter at all. I hope it all goes well for you and you have a very healthy pregnancy!!!

Thanks co_fostermom, i know that you are right, i just cant help but over analyze everything! I should just enjoy the fact im pregnant now (and at least now i know i can get pregnant again!) and hope everything works out!

I would most certainly recommend doing your best to enjoy it! I stressed over different things and then suddenly found myself wishing I had those things back! It's a beautiful experience, even if it doesn't last...which certainly I do not hope for you! I just know I wish I held onto that experience with every fiber of my being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->