• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Thanks everyone <3 ill update the day of Af

The month I conceived my middle son I had some spotting and swore it was implantation so started testing a few days later. Turns out it was ovulation spotting and I was testing WAY to early and ended up getting my bfp way later in the month than i expected

Well 8dpo for me and I couldn't resist and I swear I see the faintest of faint lines on my .88 Walmart cheapie... my fx'd and praying so hard right now

Thanks Ruskiegirl I have major issues getting pregnant doing it on the right days so it’s highly doubtful :haha:

here is my schedule 90AB188B-9B6A-44DA-A579-5439AECFB67B.png

Our situations sound INCREDIBLY similar!! If I ovulated when my app says I'm 8 dpo but if I go by the spotting I'm 9 dpo I took another test and I SWEAR there is a super faint shadow line on it. I def didn't see that on yestersays so now I'm wishing I had a frer!!! Fingers crossed it's more visible on tomorrow's test!!!
How exciting! Keeping everything crossed for you!

I’ve missed the crucial days so pretty bummed esp with having lots of ewcm and I never see it!

So this is weird...

12 DPO rolls around, and at this point I’m already pretty much convinced I’m preggy. I’ve had NO luteal phase spotting this cycle (which I’ve always gotten on my non-pregnant cycles), and NO pre-AF cramps (that usually start around 10dpo). Instead I have this tight, pulling feeling in my uterus that I had last month before getting my BFP (which ended in early mc). Everything points to pregnant.

That morning, my temp also spiked way up which of course only gave me more mad hope and I was convinced I’d get my BFP the next day.

Pee on a stick first thing in the morning yesterday at 13 DPO, and much to my surprise... BFN. :huh:

Thought it was a fluke and did another one at night with a 3 hour hold. BFN again.

AF is due today but still no single sign of her (she’s officially late at this point, which rarely ever happens).Usually starts right in the morning of 14DPO / CD27, now it’s 8.30PM). No cramps, no spotting, just a tight feeling in the uterus area. And sore boobs.

Got no more tests & they are way expensive here, so not really wanting to buy any more... (Got some on the way from amazon but delivery not due till Friday).

:sad1:

Last edited:
How confusing :( I hope that you get some answers soon. Good luck for your next test :)

Hey girls I'm starting to test like a crazy person now I did a Wondfo after contemplating for hours and dumping my fmu and now I only get a super barely there faint line after the time frame. Ugh I cant wait until tomorrow now!

So this is weird...

12 DPO rolls around, and at this point I’m already pretty much convinced I’m preggy. I’ve had NO luteal phase spotting this cycle (which I’ve always gotten on my non-pregnant cycles), and NO pre-AF cramps (that usually start around 10dpo). Instead I have this tight, pulling feeling in my uterus that I had last month before getting my BFP (which ended in early mc). Everything points to pregnant.

That morning, my temp also spiked way up which of course only gave me more mad hope and I was convinced I’d get my BFP the next day.

Pee on a stick first thing in the morning yesterday at 13 DPO, and much to my surprise... BFN. :huh:

Thought it was a fluke and did another one at night with a 3 hour hold. BFN again.

AF is due today but still no single sign of her (she’s officially late at this point, which rarely ever happens).Usually starts right in the morning of 14DPO / CD27, now it’s 8.30PM). No cramps, no spotting, just a tight feeling in the uterus area. And sore boobs.

Got no more tests & they are way expensive here, so not really wanting to buy any more... (Got some on the way from amazon but delivery not due till Friday).

:sad1:
Super frustrating hopefully AF stays away and bfp on the way, fx'd!

The month I conceived my middle son I had some spotting and swore it was implantation so started testing a few days later. Turns out it was ovulation spotting and I was testing WAY to early and ended up getting my bfp way later in the month than i expected
I already ovulated. I already know I already ovulated because my period is due in two days.

Well 8dpo for me and I couldn't resist and I swear I see the faintest of faint lines on my .88 Walmart cheapie... my fx'd and praying so hard right now

I have literally been peeing and flushing fast as possible so I dont get tempted to use another test

Hiya ladies. How’s everyone doing?

Once again I’m back in the tww. I’m 9dpo today and I’ve had strong symptoms since 5dpo. I’m either pregnant or PMSing real hard.

I’m however not sure I have the ‘right’ to symptom spot though, as we only dtd once, three days before OV. Partner and I have both been traveling a lot so it’s been difficult dtd on the right days.

Anyhoo AF is due on the 18th. I’ve tested once with FRER yesterday and it was a BFN. I’m trying to convince myself to wait till the 18th but I have 5 more FRER sitting in my bathroom and I don’t know if I can resist.

I really want to be pregnant and have another child. I’m hoping it happens this cycle. After two MCs last year I’ve been kind of worried.

Hiya ladies. How’s everyone doing?

Once again I’m back in the tww. I’m 9dpo today and I’ve had strong symptoms since 5dpo. I’m either pregnant or PMSing real hard.

I’m however not sure I have the ‘right’ to symptom spot though, as we only dtd once, three days before OV. Partner and I have both been traveling a lot so it’s been difficult dtd on the right days.

Anyhoo AF is due on the 18th. I’ve tested once with FRER yesterday and it was a BFN. I’m trying to convince myself to wait till the 18th but I have 5 more FRER sitting in my bathroom and I don’t know if I can resist.

I really want to be pregnant and have another child. I’m hoping it happens this cycle. After two MCs last year I’ve been kind of worried.
I'm 8dpo, dtd four days before ovulation and af is due 17th. Pretty similar situations! Fingers crossed for you!

Hi Ladies! :hi: Can I join? Hubby and I have just decided to start TTC #2, #1 is 14mo and I'm hoping for around a 2yr gap!

Frustrating thing is that my super regular 27day cycle that I've had for years has decided for the last few months to start being 24-28 days long randomly ](*,) but should be due AF somewhere between the 26th and 30th so I'll probably test around the 26th I guess! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->