• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

So I only had 2 days of EWCM, day 9 and 10, by day 11 it was just watery. I wasn't paying much attention before cd9, there was just a lot on cd9 that were just like sitting in my undies which is what made me pay attention and do some research. I I didn't get my +opk till cd11 but cd 10 was the last day of EWCM. Can I get a reccomendation for a good BBT thermometer please? Nothing that breaks the bank though.

So theoretically, temps stay low then rise when you are gearing up for ovualtion? after ovulation it will drop but then rise again and will either stay up if you're pregnant and will drop if your period is on the way? :-k
Temps rise right after ovulation and dip once near implantation but continue to rise for the most part. Drops when you get your period

6dpo. Pink cm yesterday, and a small dip. Today my temperature went up higher than before during this cycle. Man, every month my body finds something that makes me believe I might be pregnant! And then I end up soo disappointed when I'm not. I know my chances aren't great this cycle since we bd four days before ovulation (or 2-3 if I ovulated earlier. My chart is not clear, and I had some spotting two days before ovulation that actually may have been due to ovulation.). Still I'm hoping and very much observing what's going on with my body. Most things I remember from earlier cycles and I know they are due to my progesterone being elevated.

Everyone's bbt acts a touch differently Two2tango but in general, temp will be low during the first half of your cycle. You *may* see a tiny dip right before ovulation (or it will be a normal temp) and then a day after ovulation you will see a temp rise. If you successfully ovulated, that temp rise should stay stable for a minimum of three days in a row. Stable means a range though. For instance, I run at about 97.7 before I ovulate but it can fluctuate a few 10ths or so. After I ovulate, I typically run at about 98.3. Again, this can vary day to day, but you would easily see the difference in a charting app. My temp doesn't drop until after AF has arrived (typically). I've actually had my temp stay high for 3 days into AF before. Some women report seeing a dip in temp back to normal lows a day or two before AF. It really just depends. Some women who become pregnant also report a dip in temp on implantation day, but this is not a hard and fast rule.

Af now 4 days late still getting bfn I've had enough just want her to show so we can start month 2 :(

Well it looks like I'm having a chemical. My faint lines aren't getting any darker and my spotting has picked up and starting to look more red. My temp has also dropped to pre-O levels. :cry:

6dpo. Pink cm yesterday, and a small dip. Today my temperature went up higher than before during this cycle. Man, every month my body finds something that makes me believe I might be pregnant! And then I end up soo disappointed when I'm not. I know my chances aren't great this cycle since we bd four days before ovulation (or 2-3 if I ovulated earlier. My chart is not clear, and I had some spotting two days before ovulation that actually may have been due to ovulation.). Still I'm hoping and very much observing what's going on with my body. Most things I remember from earlier cycles and I know they are due to my progesterone being elevated.
Sounds very promising everything points to implantation.

Af now 4 days late still getting bfn I've had enough just want her to show so we can start month 2 :(
Hopefully you get answers soon

Well it looks like I'm having a chemical. My faint lines aren't getting any darker and my spotting has picked up and starting to look more red. My temp has also dropped to pre-O levels. :cry:
So sorry hun :hugs:

Afm- 7dpo today and extremely tempted to test!
Ugh why is ttc so hard....

Last edited:
@co_fostermom I’m so sorry, that’s just so cruel :hugs:

9DPO here if I go by OPK but my temps just don’t match that at all. I don’t know what to think. I guess I’ll know for sure if AF shows in the next few days!

Afm- 7dpo today and extremely tempted to test!
Ugh why is ttcing so hard....
I know right im only 2 dpo and I am really excited to start testing hehe

@co_fostermom I’m so sorry, that’s just so cruel :hugs:

9DPO here if I go by OPK but my temps just don’t match that at all. I don’t know what to think. I guess I’ll know for sure if AF shows in the next few days!
Hopefully you get a bfp instead of af :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->