+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Thank you Saveme... I cannot imagine going through the 4 that you’ve been through. You an inspiration and have really helped me by sharing your story with me

I hope God gives you your healthy Rainbow very soon xx
Oh hun I'm praying that you get your rainbow soon as well. It's tough but you do het through it, you never forget and you always wonder why, but you will get through it.
:hugs::hug:

Op was a success, still in a bit of pain but it will pass. Unfortunately I lost the right tube but it was for the best and I have made my peace with it. I am out of danger and my baby is in heaven and at peace.

I didn’t say goodbye to the baby... because it didn’t implant in my tube it implanted in my heart. And that’s one ectopic that will never and can never be removed.

Hugs to you all and I truly wish you all of the best for your pregnancies and ttc journeys ahead. Stay blessed xx

so sorry hun....... I’ve never gone through it myself but my friend also lost her tube. I’m however glad you are ok and baby is now in a safer place <3 losses truly suck but its our job to be the ones that have to suffer for our babies sake xxx

So sorry to hear this and I hope you get your bub soon. You’re amazing xx

So sorry to hear your news @Tesh23 Praying for you and for a good recovery from your op. My mum had an ectopic and lost a tube and still lots of successful pregnancies after it, so I'm praying the same blessing for you xx :hugs:

Oh Tesh I'm crying oh hon I just want to give u such a big hug. I'm so sorry my sweet u are in my thoughts. I made friends with a lovely lady on here that had a ectopic and tube removal and she was had her baby in October. You will get ure rainbow sweetheart and ure little baby is in heaven and when we leave this world we will all get to he with our precious Angel's. They will be waiting for us. Sending u lots of love and prayers for healing and comfort [-o&lt;<3

Oh Tesh I'm crying oh hon I just want to give u such a big hug. I'm so sorry my sweet u are in my thoughts. I made friends with a lovely lady on here that had a ectopic and tube removal and she was had her baby in October. You will get ure rainbow sweetheart and ure little baby is in heaven and when we leave this world we will all get to he with our precious Angel's. They will be waiting for us. Sending u lots of love and prayers for healing and comfort [-o&lt;<3
Thank you for such kind words Sugger... hugs xx

My pal on here lost her tube and has had two kids to my 1 I can see good things for you tesh this only makes us stronger. I’m a mother to 4 earth babies and the most precious 7 angel babies. They all mean the same <3

I’m not ttc at all so I hope I’m not offending anyone, but as a momma with one tube, I wanted to share that I’ve had 3 healthy pregnancies/babies since my ectopic! Wishing you a speedy recovery @Tesh23 please be kind to yourself hun :hugs:

Do any of you have any history with short cycles? My last 2 cycles have been 24-25 days, which as I've been reading means that I ovulate really early which would mean the egg hasn't had much time to mature. My cycles are usually 27-29 days but for the past 3-4 months they have been a little weird and really short. I'm only 32 so I wouldn't expect it to be age related, perhaps stress related as I've been obsessing with everything my body is doing. We are at the beginning of our TTC journey and want to know if this is a potential problem. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any experience with this?
I have short cycles, they started after i quit smoking and started begin vegetarian sometimes vegan I think. Not too sure. My Dr gave me b6 500 mg sustained release. It's suppose to help lengthen your last phase. I haven't heard that about the egg. But I've heard sometimes it can risk not being able to implant.

@Tesh23 I'm caught up from weeks of being silent and gone. I'm so sorry to hear the news. :( There seem to be alot of mommies going through this sort of stuff. Its never easy. I'm sorry. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->