+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Thank you for all the support ladies... unfortunately it’s not good news. My doctor was right, we located baby in my right tube at exactly 5+6. Saw a little flicker of a heartbeat as well.

I go in to remove it tomorrow morning at 7am. Please pray that they are able to save my tube... and please pray that my little bean is safe in heaven tomorrow

Tesh I’m so sorry to hear that, I hope everything goes as well as it can :hugs:

Aww I'm SO sorry Tesh. That's heartbreaking. Praying for your heart today and that all goes well (or as well as it can go considering). :hugs: :flower:

Thank you for all the support ladies... unfortunately it’s not good news. My doctor was right, we located baby in my right tube at exactly 5+6. Saw a little flicker of a heartbeat as well.

I go in to remove it tomorrow morning at 7am. Please pray that they are able to save my tube... and please pray that my little bean is safe in heaven tomorrow
So sorry praying for a speedy recovery.

Tesh... just come on here and seen this. I am so so sorry. That’s such sad news and I’m thinking of you. So sorry for your loss. I hope they save the tube and that it goes as ‘well’ as it can.

Op was a success, still in a bit of pain but it will pass. Unfortunately I lost the right tube but it was for the best and I have made my peace with it. I am out of danger and my baby is in heaven and at peace.

I didn’t say goodbye to the baby... because it didn’t implant in my tube it implanted in my heart. And that’s one ectopic that will never and can never be removed.

Hugs to you all and I truly wish you all of the best for your pregnancies and ttc journeys ahead. Stay blessed xx

Tesh I’m so sorry. I’m glad you are making peace with it. So resilient.

Tesh I send you hugs. Sorry for your loss.

Tesh I'm so sorry.
Thank you Saveme... I cannot imagine going through the 4 that you’ve been through. You an inspiration and have really helped me by sharing your story with me

I hope God gives you your healthy Rainbow very soon xx

I am so sorry Tesh. You're one strong mama. We are always here for you :hugs2: Hope all goes fast and well with your recovery & wish you the very best moving forward. <3

Tesh your strength and resilience is incredible. I’m so sorry you’re going through this and I wish you all the best :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->