November/December 2022 snowflakes!

It’s a mix bag anxiety and excited all in one. I’ll update once she’s here xx

good luck and wish you a smooth as possible delivery. I’ll be checking in on you and hope you’re okay xx

@Shezza84uk
Good luck love. Sorry I’ve not been on since my last post to you as I’ve been poorly, still waiting on ovulation and cd20 now.

Just wanted to jump in quick and wish you all the best for today. Praying little lady even tho early is a good size and healthy, and praying you will be good too my love.

thinking of you

Thinking of you Shezza!! Hope all is well!

Thinking of you Shezza.

Hi ladies,

TW..

I made it the other side, it’s been such a difficult journey and I literally had to be saved to be here. I’m so blessed to have a great team, my tiny princess is doing great she was 4lb 12 oz and in the NICU but as of today holding her temperature and breathing on her own.

I was really poorly after she was born so I didn’t meet her until yesterday, my oxygen didn’t stabilise and I had a lot of blood loss and 4 litres of blood transfusion. The placenta completely eroded through my uterus, cervix and the internal wall of my abdomen so I had to have a full hysterectomy.

I’m just thankful to be here, now to recover mental and emotionally and enjoy the family I was blessed to have been given another chance to embrace them.

9762A059-A3BE-4854-8207-8487D1232150.jpeg

Wow that is crazy!! So glad you are ok! She is beautiful, I can’t wait to see more pics!

Hi ladies,

TW..

I made it the other side, it’s been such a difficult journey and I literally had to be saved to be here. I’m so blessed to have a great team, my tiny princess is doing great she was 4lb 12 oz and in the NICU but as of today holding her temperature and breathing on her own.

I was really poorly after she was born so I didn’t meet her until yesterday, my oxygen didn’t stabilise and I had a lot of blood loss and 4 litres of blood transfusion. The placenta completely eroded through my uterus, cervix and the internal wall of my abdomen so I had to have a full hysterectomy.

I’m just thankful to be here, now to recover mental and emotionally and enjoy the family I was blessed to have been given another chance to embrace them.

View attachment 1112248

oh shezza that must of been so traumatic. I’m so so happy your ok and your beautiful baby girl is doing so well. She’s a good size for being so early and I pray she absolutely thrives.
You take is easy my love and get plenty of rest. That’s a huge op you have had. I pray a speedy recovery and that you will be whizzing around on your feet soon. Just make sure you give yourself time my love and get all the help you can get. Any help offered take it love and concentrate on yourself healing and that beautiful little miracle. She is beautiful congratulations <3

congratulations shezza! Glad she’s doing well, sorry you had to go through all that though. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope little one carries on smashing it! x

Oh wow @Shezza84uk congratulations she’s beautiful. I’m so glad you’re ok. I woke up in the night wondering how you were getting on and so glad to see you’re both safe. Please take it easy recovering and enjoy your little bundle. Great weight for baby also, my NICU baby was 4lbs and she thrived :D

Massive congratulations, great size, and speedy recovery I'm currently in labour but not active enough yet, 2 cm dilated and fully effaced, if I don't go myself over the weekend I'm being brought in Tuesday at 7 am to pop waters, can't believe its already here.

Massive congratulations, great size, and speedy recovery I'm currently in labour but not active enough yet, 2 cm dilated and fully effaced, if I don't go myself over the weekend I'm being brought in Tuesday at 7 am to pop waters, can't believe its already here.

Good luck @c-lou, I hope all goes well and you’ll have your twinkle to snuggle in no time.

Oh wow @Shezza84uk congratulations she’s beautiful. I’m so glad you’re ok. I woke up in the night wondering how you were getting on and so glad to see you’re both safe. Please take it easy recovering and enjoy your little bundle. Great weight for baby also, my NICU baby was 4lbs and she thrived :D
Thank you, she’s doing well and thriving x

After getting bad pains sunday nighy we made our way to hospital, 2 days later and a non progressive labour i was taken for a section at 1am last night, we welcomed our baby girls weighing 3pound 7 and 5 pound 5 at 35+1, baby girl 1 had restricted growth on last scan, both babs are currently in NICU and iv yet to touch them, very hard but hopefully I get a cuddle this morning, Shezza she is adorbs, very best of luck with her x

After getting bad pains sunday nighy we made our way to hospital, 2 days later and a non progressive labour i was taken for a section at 1am last night, we welcomed our baby girls weighing 3pound 7 and 5 pound 5 at 35+1, baby girl 1 had restricted growth on last scan, both babs are currently in NICU and iv yet to touch them, very hard but hopefully I get a cuddle this morning, Shezza she is adorbs, very best of luck with her x

Congratulations, your girls are adorable. They’ll be home in no time; thankfully your doctors made the right decision for your little ones, wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of cuddles when you see them. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->