November/December 2022 snowflakes!

C-lou — TWINS?! That is SO exciting!! Congratulations!

koj, good luck for your scan tomorrow! Be sure to update us!

afm, I’m feeling tired and blah, we’ve all been sick the past couple weeks. Heard the baby’s heartbeat on the Doppler at my appointment on Thursday so that was nice.
Well I'll know for sure on Friday but 2 sacs and egg yokes 2 weeks ago, not getting too excited until then, I'm in an awful state with sickness and tired, never felt anything like this before, congrats on hearing heartbeat, so exciting

Hi everyone, I’m back. I was away for a few weeks I flew for the first time in early pregnancy. I did a scan before leaving and one yesterday and little babs is doing well and dated one day ahead this time so 9 weeks today.

I hope you are all well.

hi all sorry i’ve been absent the sickness took over and i couldn’t keep much down. I now have sickness tablets and i’m feeling better than i was.

@koj518 good luck at your scan today! Hopefully get an update soon :)

@Livvy congrats on hearing the heartbeat, i love hearing babies hb for first time.

@c-lou good luck for your scan tomorrow! Hope everything goes ok for you

Thanks everyone!! My scan went relatively well. The baby's doing just fine with heartrate of 158 but it was flipped on its head and would not move so they couldn't do the NT measurement.. I'm 39 so I really wanted to make sure things were ok... but they've scheduled another ultrasound for me next Tuesday so hopefully the baby cooperates next time!!

@Livvy ugh.. I did not like the peak morning sickness phase. For me it was the worst between 7-10 weeks. it gradually got better starting 11 weeks and now between 12-13 weeks, it's mostly all gone. I'm still feeling blah and tired all the time but definitely not sick 24/7 anymore! I hope you feel better soon too!

@Loulou04 oh man. so sorry to hear you've been sick too! There's a light at the end of the tunnel! Hang in there!

@Shezza84uk Happy 9 weeks!!! Glad the scan went well!

@c-lou Good luck tomorrow!! Actually, double good luck for your twinsies!

@c-lou how did your scan go??
It was good, measuring exactly right with both baby's and good strong heart beats 144 and 155 but there's a small bleed beside one of the sacs so even now I can't relax, nurse didn't seem too bothered and said it might just go away on its own and she has seen it before but she mentioned it may go the other way too which has me very anxious but I suppose time will tell.

IMG-20220506-WA0003.jpeg

Thank you, .watching the May thread silently stalking you all waiting for your BFPs lol

awww bless you and thank you. This is cycle 3 ttc now and I’m 5dpo I think so waiting to test but not feeling hopeful at all tbh:-(

It was good, measuring exactly right with both baby's and good strong heart beats 144 and 155 but there's a small bleed beside one of the sacs so even now I can't relax, nurse didn't seem too bothered and said it might just go away on its own and she has seen it before but she mentioned it may go the other way too which has me very anxious but I suppose time will tell.

View attachment 1108376

awwwwww look at the 2 tiny beans so exciting love.

C-Lou how cute!! Hope the bleed goes away and it’s nothing serious.

Happy Mother’s Day everyone! Can’t wait till we’re holding these little ones in our arms!

aww 2 little bubba’s! Congratulations! Must’ve been a shock haha.

How far in advance did you get het your appointment for midwife or 12 week scan? I’m only 8 weeks so still have a few weeks to go but i just wondered how much notice you get as obviously will need to book time off work etc. I’m still struggling slightly with sickness the tablets have helped massively with being sick but unfortunately i’m still feeling quite sick. Hopefully will pass after 12 weeks but pretty sure i had it whole way through with my little boy so may just have to put up with it :-(

Happy mother’s day @Livvy you must be from usa as we had our mother’s day in march in uk. Hope you enjoyed your day!

@c-lou Lovely pics!! I hope the bleed goes away soon!!

@Loulou04 When I went in for my first ultrasound (at 9 weeks ish?? can't remember..), they scheduled the 12 week scan for me. I would go ahead and give them a call if you haven't already! Even at 13 weeks, I still get nauseous every now and then.. If I don't have food in my system, forget about it..!!

@Livvy Happy Mother's day to you too!

@Suggerhoney good luck this cycle!

I only get one scan this pregnancy, at 20 weeks :/ I had a private one at 9 weeks though. But it’ll be a bit before I see baby again.

@c-lou Lovely pics!! I hope the bleed goes away soon!!

@Loulou04 When I went in for my first ultrasound (at 9 weeks ish?? can't remember..), they scheduled the 12 week scan for me. I would go ahead and give them a call if you haven't already! Even at 13 weeks, I still get nauseous every now and then.. If I don't have food in my system, forget about it..!!

@Livvy Happy Mother's day to you too!

@Suggerhoney good luck this cycle!

Thanks love. Feeling pretty out tbh. 8dpo tomorrow but zero symptoms. :-(

Any advice on how to deal with smells? I work in a restaurant and all i can smell is the fat fryer and it’s making me be physically sick constantly at work which isn’t ideal. I can more or less manage the sickness at home with regular eating, medication and not moving around too much (sometimes) but at work i get 2 15 minute breaks and that’s it throughout the whole day (8:30-5) and its too busy to take any more breaks but the smell is what is making me feel so ill and i don’t know what to do aa i’m literally being sick every half hour-hour which is making me exhausted as im not keeping any food or drink down. Does anyone have any ideas to cope with smells? p.s: customers perfumes set me off too!

Ugh smell aversion is the worst. Idk if you have to wear a mask, but that might help… also, I’m a nurse and sometimes I put some essential oil right under my nose so that’s all I can smell. If you can find one that doesn’t make you sick, that is. I hope this passes quickly for you!

Ugh smell aversion is the worst. Idk if you have to wear a mask, but that might help… also, I’m a nurse and sometimes I put some essential oil right under my nose so that’s all I can smell. If you can find one that doesn’t make you sick, that is. I hope this passes quickly for you!

Yes we still wear masks. I will try find something i can tolerate as perfumed products are really bad too :-( maybe a menthol one might help…..hopefully haha. Just for work really as i can mange sickness at home really well. Thank you for the suggestion.

Hope you are all well :)

oh man... I've never had bad smell aversion so I'm no help but essential oils sound great! maybe minty or citrusy would help combat the oil smell :( Good luck!!!

Hi ladies how are you all? It’s going so quickly, I hope all our November/December babies are doing well.
I had a private scan to see how little one is and my due date was adjusted to 5th, I guess I’ll just wait until the 12 weeks scan to really have the correct EDD.

baby E was very active, I’ve had a stressful few weeks due to the other children having the chicken pox (they don’t vaccinate in the Uk) but thankfully we are coming out the other side now.

Scan pic from yesterday
167FC631-7630-4D99-A10B-AF8E3A0EA363.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back