November Leaves 42 Tester's

Sorry for those that the :witch: got :hugs:

I should officially be in the TWW now! Hope my LP is long enough since I didn't O till cd 22. My last cycle was 32 days, so if is the same this time that's only 10 day LP, which I know is enough but it's definitely on the low end. Hopefully it's a couple days longer!

Anxious to test already :dohh:

Goodluck ladies! Hope to see a bunch of BFPs soon! :flower:

Good luck DHBH! :dust:

Didn't get to temp today.. Poor DS up all night with tummy bug.. First time dealing with anything like that so you can imagine the state of DH and I this morning.. Can you say coffee?? :haha:
Other than that news am still waiting around to see if AF shows up today or tomorrow. :coffee:

Thanks!

Sorry to hear that about your son! Hope he feels better! My dd is 11 Months and still wakes up at least 2-3 times each night, and therefore perpetually tired, so I know how you feel!

I think perpetual tiredness becomes your normal state !!! I can't remember not feeling tired !! AF arrived I'm out need a December thread for SANTAS BABIES ;) lol ....

Sorry left wonderin: :hugs: and :dust: for your Christmas snowflake.

AFM: still waiting to see if AF will show up today. :coffee: more cramping but also lots of nausea this morning :shrug: if AF doesn't show up today it will be the first time since starting TTC and tracking cycles its ever been late!! :dust:

Well I ended up getting af on Nov 5th but I'm going to be testing again Nov 26th. I have a good feeling this time!!

Lots of AF showing up still, where are all the bfp's??? Sorry to the ladies that she got :hugs:

The TTW is the worst, though it's more like a week and a half till I start testing since I'm obsessed with poas

Got our family portraits back and had the photographer get shots of me nursing my dd to remember such a special memory and im so happy with how they turned out!

Attachments

• Harrett Family-JPG-0173.jpg
    Harrett Family-JPG-0173.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Harrett Family-JPG-0165.jpg
    Harrett Family-JPG-0165.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
can i Join you guys? AF due 26th/27th..i am 4dpo today...
sorry for those who got AF

Welcome Lutz! Good luck :dust:

AFM: horribly sick today with whatever DS had.. But still no AF! I think I will try with fmu tomorrow.. Seriously scared. :wacko: and excites.. And trying not to get my hopes up. This is the first time AF has been late since starting TTC.....

Good luck canadabear!!

I am currently 5 dpo I believe. I have one more week before af is due. I am seriously anxious and ready for this ttw to be over!

Congratulations hun
Afm normally cycles are 28 days but for some reason af came yesterday on cd40. Onto December now :) good luck ladies xx

ahhhh Canada!!!! Im so very happy for you!!! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->