~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

hiya,
well af was due today, no sign yet! i think i might cave and test tomorrow. having a few symptoms, sore big bb's, my face has been soo spotty this week, and not just my face, my chest arms, hip! always peeing and so tired, so i think things are looking promising so far, fingers crossed, is anyone else have any symptoms? good luck November testers :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been around but I've come down with a bad cold. So now what do I do, can I take cold medication if I conceived this cycle? That's always the way my luck works. What do you ladies think? I'm only 5 dpo so I would't be able to test for some time. Also, with my luck, if I take nothing, I probably won't end up being pg this cycle. I had good ewcm this cycle but DH had some performance issues becasue he was sick with a cold when I ovulated so I don't really think it worked this cycle. Anyways, hope everyone is doing okay:hugs:

Hi mpepe32 :hugs: Hope your cold is better today. I dont know about takin medicines. Im not one to really take medication unless its really bad. Parcetomol is fine when preg. As for other cold remedies I cant say. When I had a cold a few weeks ago, I made hot honey and lemon drink by boiling some water with the lemons and honey. This really helped. Along with drinking fruit smoothies, and plenty of water to flush out the bad.

I agree with everything bluesky said...also you can try salt water rinses (in your nose) they really help shorten the length of a cold and the "suffering" of a cold. It can be a bit gross at first but it is so worth it! :) Good Luck

Morning ladies..... hope all is well-

Mpepe- I agree the Blue and Bleu.. but I also honestly think if you did take something and you did bedazzle an eggie you are WAY WAY WAY early and should not affect anything... :)

AFM- party starts at 11:00am- gots lots to do and.........................

I AM GONNA BE AN AUNT AGAIN.............:yipee: :yipee:

my brother's wife is pregnant- she is ONLY 4 weeks but because her and I have gone thru so much together they told us.... this will be her 4th PG sooo she could use ALL the prayers this lil one sticks this time.... her and I were PG together in April- we were only a week apart- but I lost mine and then a week and a half later she did too....I am just so thrilled because she has been going to a FS and has been put thru so much.. I am just SOO frigin happy for them :)

Have a great party Kels :dance:

And congrats :happydance: for your bro and sil.

Aw yay for your brother and s-i-l!
Sending them extra sticky dust!

Thanks blue, grandbleu anmd kel, I think I may have some camomile tea with honey tonight.

And kel a huge congrats to you! Maybe you'll bedazzle an eggie soon and you both can be prego togther again! F'x!

Morning ladies..... hope all is well-

Mpepe- I agree the Blue and Bleu.. but I also honestly think if you did take something and you did bedazzle an eggie you are WAY WAY WAY early and should not affect anything... :)

AFM- party starts at 11:00am- gots lots to do and.........................

I AM GONNA BE AN AUNT AGAIN.............:yipee: :yipee:

my brother's wife is pregnant- she is ONLY 4 weeks but because her and I have gone thru so much together they told us.... this will be her 4th PG sooo she could use ALL the prayers this lil one sticks this time.... her and I were PG together in April- we were only a week apart- but I lost mine and then a week and a half later she did too....I am just so thrilled because she has been going to a FS and has been put thru so much.. I am just SOO frigin happy for them :)

:wohoo: Thats excellent news for them and for you!!!

thats great news you are going to be a aunt, hopefully it sticks xxxx
hows everybody doing????
im still spotting but NO witch yet and it really is doing my head in now

:hi: everyone!!

Morning Cla, sorry your still spotting, how long has it been now?

its been 11days now and im well pissed off with it.
how are you doing???

Oh, thats not fair, have you got to see docs again? or is it worth booking an appointment with them?

Im ok thanks, in 2ww now so will be symptom spotting soon no doubt :lol:

ive got to go next monday to have my bp done again so if my af still asnt come i willl tell her.
i cant believe you are in the 2ww again, i feel i will never get there the way im going.
when have you got to go to the doctors??

Oh, you will get there. And hopefully it will be before xmas :dust: We need to be bump buddies xx

Waiting for the docs to call, you know what they are like prob wont hear till the end of the week.

i hope we are bump buddies as well, that would be great xx
cant you phone hte docs and ask them???

I'm officially out - light bleeding started...right on time so I suppose that's one positive thing. Good luck to all the other November testers and see you all for an Xmas thread :)

Sorry she as got you Hunxxx

Morning ladies :hi:

I am very TIRED- tail gate party was a success........

Bleu- hun soo sorry :hugs: YEP we're gonna keep our heads up and move onto the Dec testing thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->