~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

OM heavens try, so sorry for your loss. That is so horrible.:hugs::hugs:

I am still awaiting anything further on what is going to happen next. Alot of crazy and disturbing details, so maybe isolating myself isnt a good idea right now. I am going to continue on normally until I know more.

Thank You Guys for the support. I am very upset he felt that was his only way out. I have been doing some suicide research and it seems he may not have wanted to die but may not have wanted to live. If that makes sense to anyone? They want to be somewhere in the middle.

I am going to try to go to bed early tonight.

God try I'm so sorry
Big *hugs* for you sweetie. A colleague did that a couple of years back. We weren't even close and I was still deeply effected. Thinking of you and your family tonight x

try, I suffered depression for a many years and it runs in my family. Although, I know nothing will make you feel better at this point, I can understand your brother when I was at my lowest and when you feel that way, you can't see anything good or see it the way a person who isn't depressed sees things and sometimes there is nothing anyone can do or say to intervene. Ironically at work today, one of the men I work with just had his son run away for the 2nd time and texted him mom saying he was going to commit suicide. He hasn't been found yet. His photo has been posted on the news. This is his second time running away and he is only 14. He was hospitalized once before and released. I'm praying for both of you tonight.

Oh My Mpepe! I hope they find that little boy. Suicide is not a joking matter and should never be taken lightly ---- even if it is a "boy who cried wolf" situation. You never ever know when its really it. Ya know, bipolar, suicidal thoughts, successful suicide and severe depression DOES run in my family. My Mom's mother shot herself when my momwas 3 months old after having to bury her 9 year old son from leukemia - My mom has attempted suicide several times and is on medications for manic depression - My sister had purposely speed her car into a an 18 wheeler hoping to die because her husband caught her cheating on him - My youngest sister threatens suicide all the time and is on meds - For years (years ago) I was diagnosed with SAD and GAD and was on medication. I stopped taking meds on my own and have learned to deal with my anxiety, which is under control. A distant uncle of my mom's also hung himself in his daughters garage while she was away on her honeymoon.

Its a disease that most people dont take seriously until its too late. And for my brother, it IS too late. They found a note for his ex girlfriend. Dont know the details yet.

I just wish for him to rest in peace.

Thank You....no news yet.

Regarding FF, my temp is up again so yesterdays temp must be way off!

How is everyone?

Thinking of you.......I saw your chart, so far so good. I just hope during this difficult time you are doing okay.

AFM, I started Robitussin today to thin out my CM b.c clomid can gum it up. Trying desperately to talk myself out of starting my OPK today, seems more logical to start tomorrow on CD11 but I'm getting anxious.

ahhhh what the heck right? why not start the opk? When do you usually O? Unless you are using the digi's, they get pricey!

Try - Despite your circumstances you are very strong for being able to deal with things especially without meds. I stopped taking my medication in the spring because I had already had 1 mc and didn't want to risk another but I couldn't avoid it and it happened anyways.

Good luck everyone this month!

I'm testing 24th November (after I am due). I'm wondering if I should test with opk this month as I am unsure what is going on after the MC. My cycles have changed to 31 days and I think my ovulation has changed too.

Try - Despite your circumstances you are very strong for being able to deal with things especially without meds. I stopped taking my medication in the spring because I had already had 1 mc and didn't want to risk another but I couldn't avoid it and it happened anyways.

Good luck everyone this month!

Thanks.....sometimes my anxiety gets to me hard....but I try and plow through it and remember that it fades in and out and Ill be fine!

Good Luck to you!

Uhhhhh I'm still not even OVU I'm beginning to think this may not be my month ): but we are trying super hard!

Please add me for the 21st. BABY DUST ALL ROUND.... thank you

Hi everyone,

Had a lovely time in london.

Try im so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you are looking after yourself. :hugs:

Welcome to all the newbies!

Try I hope you're doing OK x

Hey cla, hope you're doing ok. Did you decide to jump straight back in?

Yep there is nothing stopping me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->