• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2012

Hi!! Its nice to see people are still around!! Sounds like your los are doing amazingly!!

Cohen is just over 9 months and has been crawling for a while and a few weeks ago he started to pull himself up. A week ago at 9 months and 3 days he took his first wobbly steps and he seems to be practicing everyday now!! He only has one tooth though Lol. Right in the middle at the front he looks rather funny bless him xxx

We are fine lo is 9 m old and has two bottom teeth and two on the top just coming through. She is doin one sided crawling haha.we are in SA for this month

Hey! We are doing well too :)

F has 8 teeth, started crawling around 7-8 months and is well into furniture cruising. This week he has been trying to stand up without holding anything but not quite there yet.

Lots of babbling and baba, dada etc. amazing sense of humour and loves playing games.

Daddies - your TTC #3?! Exciting! We are still waiting another two years :) this one is a handful!

We went back and forth over ttc #3! We know we want another one we just cant decide on when or when the best time would be:dohh: So for now we are ttc #3 Till March 2014 then we may break and start again in 2015 since we will be moving.:wacko:

Hi ladies, we are in Australia at the mo. good to hear from all again, have been wondering about everyone and was going to post when home. Sophia has no teeth still! But is a super speedy crawler and desperate to climb everything, has succeeded onto the couch so far! She's a very happy, easy going baby so all good!

We are also TTC no 2 as of this month! Yikes!

Awe no teeth! Cute! Anthony has none then it seemed within a month he had lots.

Good luck TTC #2! :dust: hopefully its quick and painless :haha: having two littles isn't so bad. I think I've become a birth addict. :dohh:

Awe no teeth! Cute! Anthony has none then it seemed within a month he had lots.

Good luck TTC #2! :dust: hopefully its quick and painless :haha: having two littles isn't so bad. I think I've become a birth addict. :dohh:

:dust: to you too. Yes I think you must be a birth addict :haha:

If I was rich Id have tons of babies! That way I could afford them and hire a nanny so I could nap and shower sometimes :haha:

Hi ladies!! I've been wondering how everyone has been doing!

I just can't believe my lo is 10 months!! I don't know where the last year has gone!

He's got 7 teeth as well. He's been getting around since 6.5 months, ape crawling since 7 months. :rofl: He's so fast that he has no desire to walk. :dohh: He's been pulling himself to standing before he started crawling, actually. He's a total climber. In fact, he managed to get out of his crib a couple of days ago. :shock: I'm in trouble with this one! He's been going up the stairs since 7 months, and just last week started going down. It's so cute to watch him figure out how to turn around to start down. Then he'll practice going up and down, up and down. So funny! I'm really anxious for him to walk - I'd like him to be walking before we go to Orlando in October. But he is seriously fast crawling and really doesn't care to practice walking, short of walking along furniture.

We also had our first word a few weeks ago! "Daisy" (the dog :rofl:). I doubted it for a week or more because I couldn't be sure he really knew what he was saying, but sure enough, I finally decided to consider it his first word. Since then, we've had word #2: duck. He absolutely loves his rubber ducks!

I just can't believe how old our little ones are getting! I'm a little jealous of those ttc again!

Hi everyone, it's great hearing about everyone's babies growth and what they are doing.
Darcy is 9 months now and is crawling everywhere, she pulls herself up to stand on the stair gates. She has 2 teeth at the bottom.
She is a little chatterbox too, babbling away constantly.

Blondie - I love your avatar pic! So darling sucking her thumb!

emilie has 3 teeth , two bottom one top and another just under the gums.
we re in sa and it is coooold :haha: cant write much though since i am on mobile phone prepaid card router internet :haha:
emilie is doing a army crawl kind a thing. :haha:

Well that didnt take long....first month we stopped birth control AGAIN and I got a :bfp: two days ago!!! We only :sex: three times last month! Only one was a few days before ovulation the rest no where near. :wacko: Im going to have three littles!

Anthony is TEN months old today! I just cant believe the baby is no longer going to be the baby. Hes just the baby! I hold and kiss him all day because I just cant see him not being the baby anymore!

Whoa daddies!!!! Congrats!! I can't even imagine. When I think of even the possibility of having another one anytime in the next 3 years, it makes me sad to think of losing my baby. :haha:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Do any of you know what you are getting the babies for their first birthday or Christmas? I cant think of what to get Anthony!

Hello all! I wasn't originally part of this thread, but my LO was born November 5, 2012! :)

She's speed crawling, pulling up and cruising, and she's got 8 teeth! :wacko:

Congratulations Daddies!

I'm probably going to get Josalyn a smart trike for Christmas...other than that I've got no clue!

Congrats daddies!

For first bday pressie I'm not to sure yet. We're asking everyone else (if they want) rather than gift brings us a donation we are going to compile and donate to the hospital where lil man was born and had to be transferred from to another with a capable nicu. They're trying to upgrade they're maternity ward so they'd be able to provide extra services to babies like him who need it. And he really doesn't need any clothes/toys/books he has soooooo many already.(benefits of a big bro)
As for us we have no idea what were getting. But I am planning a sesame street themed bday where the kids r going t dress up. He loves sesame st especially Elmo!

For Xmas hell get some stocking stuffer smaller things and then his and his bros big gift is a play kitchen I'm making them out of repurposing an old tv entertainment unit.

Honestly I may seriously just give him a couple boxes and plastic bags haha he looooveees playing with bags shaking them around and boxes hahaha

Lillbean, that's a lovely idea for a donation, I'm sure tye hospital would be very grateful for that.

As for us not a clue about first birthday pressie yet. Sophia is active and loves to be on the move all the time, so possibly a trike too, or a scooter that I have seen that is for 12 plus, that they sit on. I'll see where we are at closer to the time. But I so cannot believe that they will all be one so soon! :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->