• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2012

It is so soon! :cry: Time has gone by so fast this time. Its hard for me to decide what to get him as we have so much stuff already that him and DOminic share! Or from when Dominic was that age we kept everything so its hard to think of what we dont already have. I was thinking of getting him the Hug Me Elmo doll but Dominic loves Elmo and I dont want them to fight over it or Dominic take off with it right when we give it to him. Besides that he loves food :haha: climbing, and splashing in water. I have to remember too he will only be one so it doesnt have to be that huge. For Dominic we got a ball pit and some bath time toys as that was his favorite stuff then. I ball pit would be fun but Idk if im up for picking up 100 balls all day everyday again :haha:

Thanks Cridge, Darcy is a little thumb sucker!!

Congratulations Daddies!

I've no idea what I'm going to get Darcy for her birthday or Christmas yet. I laid out all her toys for her to play with yesterday and she went straight for a plastic bottle with bead and sequins in...typical aye!!

congrats daddies. . We aree thinking pf a quadbike thingy without pedals.

Congrats Daddies! Wow! That was quick! Lol.

Birthday we aren't buying him anything, but the grandparents got him a smart trike and his new convertible car seat. We are having a party and I don't really want gifts but I'm sure people will buy them...

Christmas we have just ordered him the recycling truck by Green Toys so far. Not going all out, some clothes and maybe a little people set. Maybe a more interesting bath toy?

That's such a great idea Lilbean! I love it!

I'm sorta anti toy, so I'm not thinking of doing a whole lot for his bday or Christmas. In fact, I wouldn't do a thing at all for Christmas except that my 11 year old still believes in santa (or at least insists on carrying on the belief), so gotta do something.

I'm planning on having just a small family (as in: me, dh and big brother) party for his birthday with a big cupcake for the birthday boy. Big brother will probably want to give him a gift, and I might wrap up a tupperware or something just so he can unwrap a "gift". :rofl: Honestly, his favorite things to play with are random items around the house that aren't toys! Socks, bowls, empty water bottles, etc.

I do like the idea of getting some sort of bike for Christmas. I put him on one my brother has and he love loved it. I hate to have that sort of thing around the house, but I might have to give in cause it was just too cute. I haven't heard of the smart trike - I'll have to go check that out!

Hey Daddies! How's the bump?
I know Sophia's birthday is on Tuesday! How did that happen so fast?!

We are now TTC No 2, first month this month, so fingers crossed!

Wow Tuesday! Anthony isnt until the 20th :haha: Hes a full time walker now! I just cant believe its been a year!

hehe I dont know if its quite a bump yet but Im doing well! Exhausted most days but Im starting to feel somewhat normal.

Congrats on TTC! :dust: Hopefully it happens sooner than later!

Josalyn will be one on Tuesday also! Her party is tomorrow. :)

What did y'all get your babies? I got Josalyn a really nice upholstered chair and a Fisher Price Little People set. And I'll get her balloons too :)

We will make Anthony a cake and buy him this climbing slide since he's obsessed with climbing EVERYTHING! He can get on and off our couch, coffee table and he will just climb and stand in our dining table chairs! :nope: he also loves throwing balls so I think he'll love it!

https://amzn.com/B0038B2EKM

Yup Fs birthday in a week today! Party next Sunday :)

He's such a toddler now it's crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->