• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2012

Well we used his nebulizer last night, he's been off it for a week, and he slept through the night no issues and woke up his happy self!
So I'm not sure what it was but *knock on wood* seems to be past it.
So maybe it was just a combo or everything? Breathing, teething, growing pains, gassy(he was really gassy yesterday), I have no idea.

I'm making an appoint with the doc either way this week tho just to check things out, check out his lungs. Cause were going to be away after this weekend and I want to make sure all is ok before we go.

Very cute Boofle!

So sorry Lilbean hopefully its nothing

Just got home from Disney..whew! Waiting for pizza to arrive then im going to sleep!

Very cute boofle, Sophia is loving her food too, everything in fact! We are doing BLW too, I'm always in awe watching her eat, it's quite amazing for such a LO!

Lillbean, sorry LO hasn't been well, hope all is OK. Sounds like a good idea to get him checked out by the doctor.

How was Disney Daddies? Hope the boys had fun, as well as you!

Things with me are slowly getting better. Have been in the meds 3 weeks now and would say I am 90% back to old self. But now I feel more normal again, looking back I cannot believe how unwell I was! I should have so gone to the doctor a lot sooner! Better late than never I suppose.

Anyhow 4am here, need to get back to sleep!

welcome back daddies! I'm sure you had an amazing time! I can't wait to get back to Disney!

Charlie - I'm glad you're feeling almost 100%! It's so horrible when you're sick, and it sounds like you were REALLY sick!!

Morri - I've done banana with LO too and he loved it! He ate it like a cob of corn. :haha:

The last 2 days have been not great because we've been out and about and Ninja hasn't gotten the sleep he needs. Today is our one recovery day and then we're headed to San Francisco tomorrow. I'm excited for the trip, but not excited about the sleep disruption!!

Oh wow! I didn't know this November group was here :hi: I was part of the group back in the preggo day!

Hi Charlie how are Phoebe and your little boys? Nice to see some of the old November ladies on here!

Cridge I cannot believe that you have a crawler already! Very impressed but I do nit envy you, too much work when they get mobile! S is happy sitting and playing with her toys, she does throw herself forward and roll over. But I don't think crawling will be on the agenda soon

:hi: Charlie!

Disney was great! We had lots of fun and Im very proud that the boys were good! No major meltdowns and driving there and back..almost 9 hours with stops included there was no freak outs! I thank dvd players and Elmo movies :winkwink:

No crawling for Anthony. More of a scooter and roller to get where he needs to go! I was so happy that before we left for Disney he could sit up in high chairs fine and could hold his bottle perfectly! So helpful while driving to just make the bottle and hand it to him so we didnt have to stop. Or walking around Disney he could just feed himself. Whooo hoo!

Had his 6 month appt. today..boo hoo for shots. He is now 19.7 pounds and 28.5 inches long! I think we may go back to the Neocate formula ..we used the regular formula only instead of half and half on the trip and he had some EXTREME blow outs..I mean up his back up his stomach out the sides ..at one point I had to push him around disney in nothing but a blanket till we got to a shop with clothes and diapers as he pooped so much it ruined the clothes he was wearing and I had to change him so much we ran out of diapers! He didnt have any solids during the trip so im assuming the crazy poos was the regular formula.

Charlie - I don't envy myself either! :haha: I was really hoping he wouldn't crawl for a few more months. I prevented my first from crawling until he was 11 months (would pick him up every time he tried :haha:), but Ninja has been a mover from the beginning and I figure I'll just let him do his thing. He's not very consistent yet - it's like he forgets that he's able to do it, and he can move around faster by pivoting and rolling anyway, but I know it won't be too long before he'll be all over the house. :help:

daddies - dang! blowouts are no fun - especially when you're away from home!! Ninja had to hang out in a diaper and blanket half the day once too. :haha: Will you go back to combining the 2 formulas, or just go back to straight neocate? Booo for that!

Not sure! I bought the regular formula in bulk from someone who didnt need it so I do have more cans left I think ill try and do half and half and see what happens. He was doing great with that! Who knows maybe he just really needed to poop :haha:

Or maybe with not having solids for a few days things got all runny again. :shrug: I would definitely try half and half and see if things improve!

oh yes! That was an idea I had anyways :dohh: Hes always had runny poo till we started solids but I mean it was on his SHOULDER! How do you poop on your shoulder!! :haha: My mother thought maybe it was the change in water but we were using bottled water so I dont see it being that. Ill start his usual solid feeding schedule and see if that helps. Hes only poo once today and it was runny but he sharted about four times today!

Omg sharted. Lol. F does that constantly.

We're you using disposables!? I have only ever had blowouts in those not cloth. My guy is still liquid pooping because he barely ingests any solids. He poops frequently but also has blowouts every now and again! Shoulder is a bit intense though...

Charlie keys! Hi, give us an update!

Oh no poo-splosions! Lol lil man used to do that all the time in disposables! So thankful for cloth haha, and now his poops are solid so even better!

He's back to his normal self today. No idea what was going on. I have a doc appoint Friday for him tho because we're heading out of town this weekend and I just want to make sure all is ok before taking off.

Gaia- yeah we decided to use disposables on the trip since we'd be gone longer than the amount of cloth I have and didnt want to worry about finding a washer at the hotel. I think it got on his shoulder since the back seat of the stroller lays down so sometimes I would lay him down so he was out of the sun so it mustve just ran up his back! He got a little rash too so I dont know if it was the crazy poos or the disposables hes sensitive too :shurg:

I was reminded why I love cloth, I bought a pack of 42 diapers for the boys (they wear same size!) Started using them Thursday I was out Sunday! Waste of money. Then it again it was awesome to just throw away the crazy poo diapers instead of trying to clean them :haha:

I took some pullups just incase I ran out of diapers so when we ran out I put one on Anthony..IT FIT! A 2T pull up!! Sheesh hes a big boy :winkwink: 19.7 pounds and poor Domi almost 2 and hes 24 pounds!

Yea sposies are good for that. Luckily lo doesnt go up that high :haha:.
We are off tomorrow to watch South Africa play the Netherlands in cricket on friday in Amstelveen (suburb of Amsterdam)
and visit some friends in deventer on the way back.:)

Oh no poo explosion at Disney! Cannot believe you had to buy new clothes! I think cloth nappies are far better at keeping the poo in too. S's poos are starting to get more solid, kind half boobie half solid so have started using liners which are a but of a pain tbh as they stick to her bum and if the poo isn't solid enough, smears it everywhere :growlmad: so at the mo I feel like I am constantly cleaning S what with so much poo and eating which she eats but also smears all over body and hair! Cheese, mango, peanut butter etc takes ages do de sticky her!!

Have fun in Amsterdam Morri, we're off there next month to see the in laws. A kind of taster flight before our big trip to Oz to see my family, I'm kind of dreading that!

Hope you have fun in San Fran Cridge, was there a few years ago, loved it, especially the seals, so cute, I love seals!

Sophia is napping, time for :coffee: :happydance:

Have Fun Cridge! We love everything about California! Besides traffic OMG kill me now. GPS says youll be there in 12 minutes..35 minutes later your there!

Have fun Morri! Sounds exciting!

Well he had on a onesie and overalls..first poo explosion soaked Onesie so he rode around in just the overalls..super cute might I add his fat rolls showing :) then 2nd poo got all over the overalls so and I was unprepared and didnt take a 2nd outfit! When we kept getting on the rides that all ages could do Id put him in the carrier so I didnt want the poo pressed up against me!! Disney about every few feet has a store with clothes so he was good for awhile!

Anthony has his first tooth! I was feeling around his mouth last night and felt a tooth! Took a peek and its already out of the gums and working its way out to a full tooth! I had no idea he was teething so I didnt even check so I dont know how long its been there! LOVE our teething necklaces!! Whoo hoo for teeth! So much easier when it comes to feeding them, though hes doing awesome with solids and purees!

Hes a late bloomer :winkwink: Dominic had two teeth by now and was crawling and pulling himself up on things at this age, poor anthony is content with rolling every where :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->