November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Thanks guys, I pulled it apart and it was an indent :( typical frer at the moment.
Still time to get a positive

@ehjmorris we always get a indent moan about them and then still buy them lol so hope it turns into a bfp xx

6dpo and I obviously caved :shrug: new be negative just had to get out system:haha: xx

Just an indent, took another to see and it’s negative. :( same sample too

sorry , hate that those tests give that initial false hope. FX for your next test

Sorry I am so bad at catching up with everyone. If I get a break from work I tend to nap over anything else:blush:.

So hopeful for everyone to leave the tww behind and be waiting to welcome your rainbows. <3

Sorry I haven’t caught up.

feeling so so down. I am cd28 and my temps are still low. So I still haven’t ovulated.
I’m gutted and so worried I’m no longer fertile anymore.
:cry:

Well think this cycle short lived ladies I've started bleeding not spotting bleeding which makes me think af not implantation ‍:shrug:xx

@ehjmorris Uh so sorry that was an indent. That's horrendous and so frustrating!

@Suggerhoney I'm so so sorry you haven't ovulated yet, but I'm sure you're just having a wonky cycle because of the obstruction, but I understand how stressful this must be when you aren't used to ovulating late. I wish I could give you a big big hug. Please do something nice for yourself today if you can. A bubble bath or having a favorite snack or treat.

@tdog ????? Oh no!!!!! I'm so so sorry!

Well I guess when it rains bad news on here it pours. I started spotting again and got another BFN. I'm 12dpo and AF is due tomorrow. And I feel like the witch is coming. Ugh. Use me as a lesson my friends. Never trust a blue dye test.

Here's the bright side/silver lining because I'm typically an optimist and can't help myself. I won't be puking my guts out during Thanksgiving/Christmas. I told DH that January would be a lovely month to be early pregnant in. Nothing ever goes on and I'm always cold and basically hibernate that whole month anyways lol.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies just don't no what's going on with these stupid cycles that everyone having xx

@S_Dowd yea January I like to hibernate aswell to be fair lol xx

@ehjmorris Uh so sorry that was an indent. That's horrendous and so frustrating!

@Suggerhoney I'm so so sorry you haven't ovulated yet, but I'm sure you're just having a wonky cycle because of the obstruction, but I understand how stressful this must be when you aren't used to ovulating late. I wish I could give you a big big hug. Please do something nice for yourself today if you can. A bubble bath or having a favorite snack or treat.

@tdog ????? Oh no!!!!! I'm so so sorry!

Well I guess when it rains bad news on here it pours. I started spotting again and got another BFN. I'm 12dpo and AF is due tomorrow. And I feel like the witch is coming. Ugh. Use me as a lesson my friends. Never trust a blue dye test.

Here's the bright side/silver lining because I'm typically an optimist and can't help myself. I won't be puking my guts out during Thanksgiving/Christmas. I told DH that January would be a lovely month to be early pregnant in. Nothing ever goes on and I'm always cold and basically hibernate that whole month anyways lol.

thanks love. I’m just so so worried that I’m no longer fertile and won’t ovulate again.
I really do think that the miscarriage in June was my last chance.
I’m worried but it’s out of my hands.
I can’t go docs for it either.

@jellybeanxx
Oh gosh 100 days. That’s over 3 months.
Oh no I really hope that won’t happen I’m so worried.

@Suggerhoney When my mom went through menopause she told me it was a gradual process. It didn't go from ovulating every month to never ovulating again. She would miss a period here or there or have an irregular cycle, but it took years for her to stop ovulating all together (She was 53 when she officially stopped having periods alltogether)

I hope that gives you some comfort. Try your best to relax... Although I know that is soooo hard to do. Stress can also delay ovulation, so it can become a vicious cycle. Try to stay positive. I am praying for you that you will ovulate again and will have your rainbow baby.

@ehjmorris aww I could see that too hoping it turns into a real line for you x
@S_Dowd what vitamins was it he was taking?

They are called Fertility Booster on Amazon by Nature's Craft. Not only do they appear to help with fertility, they seem to help him overall. He says he feels really good, and let's just say they have helped him tons in the bedroom lol. I can tell a big difference!

Hey , dropping in really quick, at work… I just got off the phone with my new health insurance and they offer IVF coverage

:wohoo::yipee::wohoo:

This is my last shot y’all!!! So I am gonna halt ttcing and get with my RE on final last steps before I hit 46. I have a feeling a lot of harvesting of eggs and a sperm will be taking place in the coming months. So glad I didn’t quit my job :cry: . My boss hasn’t been kind to me but her boss said please stay- SO glad I did!

FX!!

Good luck on your next test @ehjmorris!

So sorry about af @tdog and @S_Dowd. Same boat for me today.

Sorry for ovulation frustration @Suggerhoney. Be kind to yourself though. Your body is just pausing for a moment to catch its breath and rebuild for a strong future pregnancy after your stressful medical event. I believe you'll have more chances!

Congratulations @FTale! Such a good reward for sticking with a hard job!

Apologies to those I missed! <3

My period started today, so this little one barely got a start at all. My next period is due December 12th, so maybe a Christmas present baby.:xmas12: hoping to see less of you all in the December group(in only the best ways, of course. :xmas13:)

@FTale That is amazing news!!! Yay!!!!

@ByHisGrace I'm so so sorry. :hugs2:
I hope you get a beautiful BFP and a sticky baby for Christmas next month :xmas16:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->