• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@Suggerhoney When my mom went through menopause she told me it was a gradual process. It didn't go from ovulating every month to never ovulating again. She would miss a period here or there or have an irregular cycle, but it took years for her to stop ovulating all together (She was 53 when she officially stopped having periods alltogether)

I hope that gives you some comfort. Try your best to relax... Although I know that is soooo hard to do. Stress can also delay ovulation, so it can become a vicious cycle. Try to stay positive. I am praying for you that you will ovulate again and will have your rainbow baby.

thanks love that does make me feel a bit better. I dont have the symptoms of peri menapause either like night sweats and brain fog and stuff like that, the top symptom was irregular cycles and mine have been regular up to now,
I still hope I ovulate this cycle but with it being cd28 and still nothing I feel like im not going to ovulate at all.
i just dont get why I had the dark opks followed by strong ovulation pains on saturday night, seems like it was all for nothhing:(
my opks couldnt be any more negative, i had some ewcm this morning but like i said my opks have been very negative. I just hate being stuck in this awful limbo not knowing if im going to ovulate or not. its just so hard, and knowing im on the verge of turning 43 is really not helping at all and is just causing more anxiety and dispair.
I had covid bad in july but i still ovulated, but it was on cd20 which for me is late. noq gone 8 days past that. I wish my stupid body would just ovulate so i can be put out of this misery.

@ByHisGrace thanks love, its just so worrying esp knowing my 43rd birthday is just a few weeks away now. I am so sorry your tests didnt progress love. sending hugs.

@NightFlower i didnt get lines on those easy@home tests untill i was 11dpo love.

@ByHisGrace aw I'm so so sorry :hugs:
@Suggerhoney why can't you go to the docs I can't remember?

I actually got a refferal from my doc come through for a first appointment at a fertility clinic! I'm so scared but it's a step towards finding out if there's anything wrong. I'm going to book it for Jan so I can relax over Xmas first. Hoping I'm one of those women who book an appointment and don't need it!

I ordered some tests to stock up for the month too, Iv bought some one step cassette style ones has anyone used those before? Iv never used any kind of cassette style pregnancy test just kinda thought it would be fun to try a new kind lol. They had good reviews too..
@S_Dowd oh I'm sure someone else mentioned those vitamins x

@ByHisGrace aw I'm so so sorry :hugs:
@Suggerhoney why can't you go to the docs I can't remember?

I actually got a refferal from my doc come through for a first appointment at a fertility clinic! I'm so scared but it's a step towards finding out if there's anything wrong. I'm going to book it for Jan so I can relax over Xmas first. Hoping I'm one of those women who book an appointment and don't need it!

I ordered some tests to stock up for the month too, Iv bought some one step cassette style ones has anyone used those before? Iv never used any kind of cassette style pregnancy test just kinda thought it would be fun to try a new kind lol. They had good reviews too..
@S_Dowd oh I'm sure someone else mentioned those vitamins x

because a doctor reduced me to tears when i had the 4 chemicals in 2020, i was 40 and he blamed my age. i just know if i tell them they will stop me trying because they gave me a hard time back then because i was 40. im 3 years older now so they wont like the fact im ttc at my age. there are other reasons as well but personal, Doctors is nt a option. I had all the tests done in september and december 2020 and my results came back normal so im praying that is still the case.

I did have the flu for 3 weeks last cycle and i had a partial bowel blockage 2 weeks ago so i dont know if thats why i havent ovulated.

its just worrying how i was ovulating every month but then just get to this cycle and nothing. its horrible being in limbo and knowing i could go weeks or months without AF.

I wanna start the maca and coq10 again but scared to start them so late in my cycle incase they delay things even more. I hope your ok

@josephine3 the one step cassette ones where the ones that told me first with Heidi them and sweets fox (don't do them now) xx

Iv never heard of those ones @tdog!
@Suggerhoney aww he shouldn't have made you feel so bad it's not too old at all especially these days. Hope you are OK hang in there. Are you sure you didn't ov when you had those opks with the matching lines? X

How is everyone today? Anyone else testing
10/11dpo and same indent twice today :(
af due in 3 days.

My partners sister had her 4th baby today, so happy for her but just can’t help feel like I would of had a baby too by now if I didn’t keep having miscarriages or ectopic.

why can I have no problem getting pregnant 5 years ago and nothing but losses now… just feeling sorry for myself at the moment

7dpo still bleeding heavyish but not filling a pad :shrug: temp did drop to cover line aswell this morn xx

Here's my chart if anyone wants a look xx

Screenshot_20221110_071756.jpg

Well ladies, I’m bleeding so I don’t think this pregnancy is going to last much longer. :( I tested this morning and had my darkest test to date, but I’m just not hopeful after my MC in August I’m starting to think another baby just isn’t meant to be for me. I’ve phoned the doctors, just waiting for a call back. X

A89598F1-49B4-4C9C-8AC5-0834706808BA.jpeg

Well ladies, I’m bleeding so I don’t think this pregnancy is going to last much longer. :( I tested this morning and had my darkest test to date, but I’m just not hopeful after my MC in August I’m starting to think another baby just isn’t meant to be for me. I’ve phoned the doctors, just waiting for a call back. X

View attachment 1112368
I hope everything is ok. Bleeding doesn’t necessarily mean mc x

@beclou94 as already said lovely bleeding doesn't mean miscarriage I have everything crossed for you please keep us updated xx

View attachment 1112368
I have everything crossed for you xx

View attachment 1112368

Prayers the bleeding subsides. And you have a healthy bub in there. Many hugs.

@Suggerhoney I know your body is gonna surprise you. You have been through so much but have pulled through. Your rainbow body is making the perfect lil one for you. Don’t let age get to you. I need help because my eggs have alway been bad. I have 3-beta CAH and so does my miracle daughter. So it’s gonna be a hard last road to conceive but we are gonna give it all we got. You keep doin the same.

I missed a lot of posts last night but will catch up today and respond. So sad to see bfns and stupid af showing up early. It seems so unfair. I had to look at mine coming as meaning I get to try again, otherwise I was so mad almost tossed my work keyboard on the floor. And the snappiness was heavy this last cycle. We just want one one bub. Want my hubby to have a baby of his own. The new year will make 7 years and some some months of waiting. 23 is my favorite number <3

Better get goin, need to dye my white hair back brown before work start. Hang in their all. God is faithful.

@ehjmorris sorry you're feeling down, I hope the next few days bring your bfp x
@tdog why you bleeding at 7dpo? That's so odd how long is your lp usually?
@beclou94 sorry about the bleeding but your test is looking really good so fxd for you x

Afm I'm just 3dpo today and wishing the 2ww away. X

@josephine3 I don't even no tbh af myst have come early like wth :shrug: my lp is normally 14 days so it's strange xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->