• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@josephine3

unfortunately not love I’m temping and my temps haven’t risen so no ovulation.
Opks so so negative today.
I had some clear stuff with red blood streaked in when wiping earlier today and now have vvvvv light pink when wiping so maybe AF.
I just don’t get why I haven’t ovulated it’s so frustrating and so worrying in case I don’t ovulate again.
Good luck for when you test.

@FTale
Thanks love. I’ve just never had this happen b4. I’m so scared I’m not going to ovulate again.

@beclou94
That is a lovely dark line. How many weeks are you.
In my last pregnancy I had a bleed at 6 weeks and also at 14+5 weeks which freaked me out because I’ve had alot of losses. But all was fine. I had a small erosion on the cervix.
I really hope all will be fine for you.
But seeing blood in pregnancy is horrible. I hope it stops.
Please keep us posted.

So cd29 still no ovulation and temp drop today.
On using the bathroom earlier today I had clear stuff with bright red streak. It happened twice. Now getting light pink when wiping.
Definitely not ovulation because opks the last few days and today have been extremely negative.
Maybe AF as I would be due tomorrow or the next day as my cycles are normally 30-31 days.

in a way I hope it is AF so I can get into a new cycle and start the maca and coq 10 again.
But in another way if it is AF then I haven’t ovulated at all and worried it will be the same next cycle.
I’m worried I’m not going to ovulate again.
I know that’s negative but I’ve never had this happen b4. I normally always always ovulate every cycle so the fact I haven’t this time doesn’t fill me with much positivity or hope:nope:

It’s AF, just been to the bathroom again and now red bleeding, weird how it came right when it’s due without ovulation.
Glad I can start the maca and coq10 again now and praying so hard this new cycle brings a good egg and ovulation hopefully around my normal time as I don’t wanna be left waiting and waiting again.

Thanks ladies just don't no what's going on with these stupid cycles that everyone having xx

@S_Dowd yea January I like to hibernate aswell to be fair lol xx

I feel like I’ve dragged everyone into my mad cycles! Hopefully just a one off weird one for you and the next will be better and result in that sticky BFP! Sorry you’re in a bit of limbo though!

@ByHisGrace aw I'm so so sorry :hugs:
@Suggerhoney why can't you go to the docs I can't remember?

I actually got a refferal from my doc come through for a first appointment at a fertility clinic! I'm so scared but it's a step towards finding out if there's anything wrong. I'm going to book it for Jan so I can relax over Xmas first. Hoping I'm one of those women who book an appointment and don't need it!

I ordered some tests to stock up for the month too, Iv bought some one step cassette style ones has anyone used those before? Iv never used any kind of cassette style pregnancy test just kinda thought it would be fun to try a new kind lol. They had good reviews too..
@S_Dowd oh I'm sure someone else mentioned those vitamins x

Glad you’ve got the appointment through and it’s not too long to wait although I’m sure it feels like it now. Christmas will give you a distraction anyway! And like you say, you could be one of those that doesn’t end up needing it. Fx for a festive BFP!
I’ve used the cassette tests before and they’re fun because they’re a bit different :haha: the ones I had weren’t that sensitive though, 25 I think?

It’s AF, just been to the bathroom again and now red bleeding, weird how it came right when it’s due without ovulation.
Glad I can start the maca and coq10 again now and praying so hard this new cycle brings a good egg and ovulation hopefully around my normal time as I don’t wanna be left waiting and waiting again.

Sorry AF got you but glad you’re out of limbo at least. The vast majority of women have some anovulatory cycles in their lifetime, apparently it can be around one a year. Most won’t notice because they don’t watch it all as closely as we do. So you’re within the range of normal still. I know you worry about menopause but it wouldn’t just suddenly stop like that. You’ve still got some fertile time left in you and hopefully this new cycle will be the one. Good luck!

I’m still in a weird limbo as usual. FF took away my crosshairs yesterday but temp went up a bit again today and I can get crosshairs if I use the FAM detector. No idea if I’ve ovulated but will find out in the next few days as if I have then I’m 6DPO. Still looking out for EWCM in case I haven’t ovulated yet though. I really wanted a spring/summer baby for once but that seems unlikely now. I honestly just hope I do manage to get pregnant again. I wasn’t that fertile in the first place and it won’t be getting better at my age! I’m trying to keep the faith but it’s tough when my cycles have gone wonky again!

I feel like I’ve dragged everyone into my mad cycles! Hopefully just a one off weird one for you and the next will be better and result in that sticky BFP! Sorry you’re in a bit of limbo though!

Glad you’ve got the appointment through and it’s not too long to wait although I’m sure it feels like it now. Christmas will give you a distraction anyway! And like you say, you could be one of those that doesn’t end up needing it. Fx for a festive BFP!
I’ve used the cassette tests before and they’re fun because they’re a bit different :haha: the ones I had weren’t that sensitive though, 25 I think?

Sorry AF got you but glad you’re out of limbo at least. The vast majority of women have some anovulatory cycles in their lifetime, apparently it can be around one a year. Most won’t notice because they don’t watch it all as closely as we do. So you’re within the range of normal still. I know you worry about menopause but it wouldn’t just suddenly stop like that. You’ve still got some fertile time left in you and hopefully this new cycle will be the one. Good luck!

I’m still in a weird limbo as usual. FF took away my crosshairs yesterday but temp went up a bit again today and I can get crosshairs if I use the FAM detector. No idea if I’ve ovulated but will find out in the next few days as if I have then I’m 6DPO. Still looking out for EWCM in case I haven’t ovulated yet though. I really wanted a spring/summer baby for once but that seems unlikely now. I honestly just hope I do manage to get pregnant again. I wasn’t that fertile in the first place and it won’t be getting better at my age! I’m trying to keep the faith but it’s tough when my cycles have gone wonky again!

Hi love
Yeah see when you wrote about waiting to bleed for over 100 days I was woah that’s a long time of being in limbo.
I really didn’t expect Af today but my temp dropped so that was the first sign.
I’m relived I haven’t been left waiting for it. Just hope I do ovulate this cycle,
You can still get a summer baby love, even a early September due date it’s still pretty warm then. I’m keeping everything so crossed for you.
I’m sorry you don’t know if u have definitely ovulated or not:
Have you got your chart love,
I will send my one and you can definitely see there was no ovulation.
I did chalk up last Saturdays opks with matching lines as peak, even tho normally when I get my peak I get a line stealer but was just so hopeful that was it esp with the pains I was having. If I wasn’t temping I wouldn’t of known I didn’t ovulate at all.
Hope we both get our BFPs soon love. I’m really wanting a autumn due date so that would mean falling in January again. I fell with my last 2 in January.
But obviously I would be happy if I fell this cycle.
I really hope you have ovulated love. I know what it’s like not too now and it’s a killer when your ttc. It’s so worrying x9A6F8D7A-76C9-47EF-B9CA-DB4DC118E971.jpeg

Ignore the High temps at the start that was when I still had Flu and the random high one was when I had the blockage.

@jellybeanxx the weird thing is it's not heavy heavy like a period period but to heavy to say was implantation if that makes any remote sense lol xx

Good morning ladies

Sorry about the bleeding @tdog hope it stops soon

@Suggerhoney sorry about af and no ovulation, hope it was just a wonky cycle

11/12 dpo and bfn again :( I’m out this cycle
Will see you next month for hopefully a Xmas miracle x
I need a little break before then, I wish you all the best.

I’ll let you know if something changes xx

@tdog that’s so strange, have you ever had anything like it before? Have you tested just in case?

@ehjmorris sorry for the BFN lovely! We all need a break sometimes, take care of yourself!

@Suggerhoney the constant not knowing if I’ll even ovulate is stressful and disheartening. It’s like trying to win the lottery but I can’t even buy a ticket.
This is my current chart (in the advanced detection mode so no crosshairs) The dark blue line is my temps and lighter one is my heart rate.

BC0294CE-D589-4334-A044-797FEC45965C.jpeg

Morning ladies I tested this morn 8dpo my temp went below cover, fere has a line but pretty sure could be indent line tho :shrug: inserted my chart aswell for you all to see xx

Screenshot_20221111_064028.jpg 20221111_064600.jpg 20221111_064638.jpg 20221111_064746.jpg

Thanks for looking ladies feel like I'm going crazy as I'm only 8dpo so still early :shrug: xx

Thanks for looking ladies feel like I'm going crazy as I'm only 8dpo so still early :shrug: xx
Mine was stark negative at 8 dpo and I was so gutted. It was 9 I got lines this cycle and they were vfl's too. Keeping everything crossed for you x

Mine was stark negative at 8 dpo and I was so gutted. It was 9 I got lines this cycle and they were vfl's too. Keeping everything crossed for you x

I don't no weather to do another later or not ‍:shrug: in the past when I've had a faint line on morn my afternoon/evening test been stronger :shrug: just strange that my temp has dropped so low, when I edit photo it looks think not the usual thin indent xx

I don't no weather to do another later or not ‍:shrug: in the past when I've had a faint line on morn my afternoon/evening test been stronger :shrug: just strange that my temp has dropped so low, when I edit photo it looks think not the usual thin indent xx

Here's the edited one xx

1668158574549.jpg 1668158590314.jpg 1668158611583.jpg

@tdog I see a slight something going on!
I'm suddenly really poorly with a nasty cold weird how it's suddenly come on, was fine yesterday morning now feel awful x

@tdog I see a slight something going on!
I'm suddenly really poorly with a nasty cold weird how it's suddenly come on, was fine yesterday morning now feel awful x

Thanks for looking lovely xx

Yea I have a cold aswell was sneezing all yesterday then today bit worse headaches aswell, I usually get headaches before af anyway xx

@tdog I see the line on frer, hope it develops. Not sure about the bleeding. I know I felt like I was gonna start af at 4dpo last cycle. My temps never rose really and the only thing that kept it off was progesterone until 11 or 12 dpo then bam started a light flow. No spotting just straight to bleeding.

Sorry for this cycle being so crazy with spotting and bleeding for some. I am blaming it on the weather or moon.. cause way to weird to be happen to so many of us. I hope it’s our bodies resetting for a pregnancy.

Well I got off working last night and have been sleep ever since.

Have to get ready for the day with some exercises. I hope you all have a stay safe day and make it a great weekend no matter what.

@josephine3 hope you feel better soon!

@tdog I definitely see that! Especially on the second lot of photos you posted. Is your thermometer working okay? Your temps are so rocky, makes me wonder if there’s a technical issue there?

My temp went up again this morning so obviously I tested, if I’ve ovulated then I’m 7DPO so still early but can’t resist POAS! Pretty sure there’s nothing there!

image.jpg

@tdog I see the line on frer, hope it develops. Not sure about the bleeding. I know I felt like I was gonna start af at 4dpo last cycle. My temps never rose really and the only thing that kept it off was progesterone until 11 or 12 dpo then bam started a light flow. No spotting just straight to bleeding.

Sorry for this cycle being so crazy with spotting and bleeding for some. I am blaming it on the weather or moon.. cause way to weird to be happen to so many of us. I hope it’s our bodies resetting for a pregnancy.

Well I got off working last night and have been sleep ever since.

Have to get ready for the day with some exercises. I hope you all have a stay safe day and make it a great weekend no matter what.

Thanks for looking lovely, the bleeding has sort of stopped its still there but not as heavy so idk what to think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->