November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Ladies 16dpo and full on panicking it seems lighter :shrug: I'm doing a 10hour shift today aswell xx

20221119_085520.jpg

It’s a perfect line.

I no they say a line is a line but this seems lighter than yesterday's but when I look back at my 3 year old tests they seemed to have fluctuated aswell xx

I no they say a line is a line but this seems lighter than yesterday's but when I look back at my 3 year old tests they seemed to have fluctuated aswell xx
Mine definitely fluctuated. I had a frer that was much much lighter and I had a panic attack. I dipped another test in the exact same sample and it was darker. Tests just cause panic and we all do it. Both my mcs had super dark tests instantly.

@littlewitch sorry :hugs: fxd he will come around.
So I'm pretty sure I'm out. Spotting this morning, yet still the same line on those stupid tests. Never buying them again.

@cazza22
Thanks hon. I hope your right and I do ovulate this waiting is awful. Cd10 today but not any signs of ovulation yet which I’m getting panicky about now as last time I was taking coq10 and maca I had tons of ewcm on cd10 and also got my peak and ovulated cd11.
I’m back on the maca and coq10 but still no sign of ovulation. Dry as ever too.
I’ve just got this awful feeling I’m not going to ovulate again. I no no egg means no rainbow and it’s killing me:cry:

@littlewitch
I am so sorry love. I hope he changes his mind again. That’s hard :hugs:

@josephine3
Sorry you think AF has started, here’s hoping it’s implantation bleeding love and those lines darken up. If it is AF I’m so sorry those lines were really convincing :hugs:

@tdog
I bet if you test later after a good hold and strong sample they will be darker. Diluted pee so early can really effect it also some tests may not have as much dye.
With my MC mine went from being blazing to very Noticeable faint the next day I will find pics.

@tdog
Here is mine 17dpo and then fainter at 18dpo and they carried on getting fainter daily from that day on.
5B8AD6C6-382E-461B-980C-A13B4FBD64A8.jpeg
and here is 18dpo and as you can see a fair bit fainter.
E553D180-B9CB-4026-B5FB-84D412228770.jpeg

Still hurts like hell seeing them. And the fear now of never getting another chance:sad1:

@tdog the lines look like they match in color to me. Maybe it's the hook effect? If it seems lighter to you idk..If it was me I'd stop testing and let things be as you can't change the outcome either way and you'll just keep worrying. I hope everything is okay. Good luck

Afm I'm cd9 and ovulation should be in a few days. We will start to dtd tonight looking forward to that. I've decided I'm not going to track anything this cycle and just relax about it all. I'll be testing again on Nov 29th. Because I have such short cycles. Good luck ladies!!

Sorry who got af and congrats on the new bfps

@tdog
Do you have yesterdays and I todays to compare. To me the lines look matching still. Maybe the Frer you used today didn’t have as much dye in. I’ve seen that on here where women have used the same urine and dipped a bunch of tests and some were lighter and some darker.
I can understand your worry if you feel it is lighter. I’ve been there so so many times so I know how your feeling.
Hopefully it was just the test. How are your strip tests looking now?

@NightFlower
I’m cd10. Thought I was dry as a dessert down there but when I got up from sitting I had loads of watery cm which I didn’t have at all last cycle. Hopefully turn into ewcm soon and get my peak. Todays opks are still faint but a tad darker than yesterday.
Hoping and praying my body is gearing up to release a good eggy. I’m still scared I won’t again but hoping this watery cm is a good sign it’s coming.
fx for this cycle love.

@Shezza84uk
How you doing sweet and how is that beautiful wee baby girl?
Sorry I’ve not been in the due date groups as find it too painful. Hopefully I will get to be in one soon and will get to stay and share pics of my healthy take home rainbow babe[-o<

Hey everyone, late to the party as always My test date this month is Nov 25, praying for a sticky bean to be thankful for! We BD both days before O day, 5DPO, no symptoms currently, not even PMS symptoms which were really strong the last two months. Hoping no symptoms is a good sign!

Good luck love, fx for when you test

@tdog
Hope you don’t mind but I took a screenshot of your Frer yesterday and the Frer today to compare. I can see where your coming from. But to me todays is only a tad fainter. I really wouldn’t worry unless u test again tomorrow and it’s even fainter. I think it could just be down to the dye.
I reckon tomorrows will be darker. I have prayed that all will be well with this pregnancy. And I have everything crossed it will be.

@Suggerhoney didn't do a strip as only have 1 easy@home left :shrug: I have 1 cb pink left, I'm not in any pain like cramps or anything so now I'm okish xx

@tdog
Do you have yesterdays and I todays to compare. To me the lines look matching still. Maybe the Frer you used today didn’t have as much dye in. I’ve seen that on here where women have used the same urine and dipped a bunch of tests and some were lighter and some darker.
I can understand your worry if you feel it is lighter. I’ve been there so so many times so I know how your feeling.
Hopefully it was just the test. How are your strip tests looking now?

@NightFlower
I’m cd10. Thought I was dry as a dessert down there but when I got up from sitting I had loads of watery cm which I didn’t have at all last cycle. Hopefully turn into ewcm soon and get my peak. Todays opks are still faint but a tad darker than yesterday.
Hoping and praying my body is gearing up to release a good eggy. I’m still scared I won’t again but hoping this watery cm is a good sign it’s coming.
fx for this cycle love.

@Shezza84uk
How you doing sweet and how is that beautiful wee baby girl?
Sorry I’ve not been in the due date groups as find it too painful. Hopefully I will get to be in one soon and will get to stay and share pics of my healthy take home rainbow babe[-o<
Thanks and good luck your cm sounds good. Hope opks darken up soon for you.

Suggerhoney and Josephine3---I am not sure if my husband will come around again. There was a span of three months this year where he refused to try. He seems really set against it right now. I am sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->