November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Thanks ladies for the kinds words, I no things won't change nowt if anything was going to happen doesn't stop me worrying either way #justsaying :shrug: I have 4 frer left so will do one each day and take each day as it comes xx

Just looked at yesterday's and today's tests and today's think must be less dye as the control line looks lighter also xx

Thanks ladies for the kinds words, I no things won't change nowt if anything was going to happen doesn't stop me worrying either way #justsaying :shrug: I have 4 frer left so will do one each day and take each day as it comes xx

Just looked at yesterday's and today's tests and today's think must be less dye as the control line looks lighter also xx

I was literally just about to write this babe x the control line is also lighter nor just the test lighter so it's because there is less dye in the test x x x x these horrible worrying early weeks it's just THEEEEE WORST xxxxx sending all my sticky dust over to you x :dust:

Yep definitely af here.
@tdog hopefully tomorrow's will be blazing to put your mind at ease x

@tdog
Of coarse it won’t stop your worrying hon. I’ll be the exact same if I fall again, and I will also be testing daily until I get the hook effect which didn’t happen until I was 8 and a half weeks with H but 6 weeks with T. I have so many pregnancy tests I’ll probably be able to test throughout my whole pregnancy lmao. Plus I used to still love doing pregnancy tests even with a bump and feeling baby move etc, just love seeing them lines come up.

It’s just not as fun when your still ttc or in the early weeks.

So my opks are still so so faint. They were a tad darker than yesterday earlier today but my pee was strong. But I’ve not long done 2 more (pee was very very diluted) and they couldn’t be any fainter.
Was so hopeful I was going to ovulate early so I can stop worrying but looks like it’s gonna keep me waiting, I hope it happens soon. I can’t stand this waiting and the unknown.
I worked out if I hadn’t started AF and was still waiting I would of been cycle 39 today.
Just feels like I haven’t been in the 2ww for ages and the unknown is awful.

@littlewitch I am so sorry your husband has changed his mind. Lots of love to you xxx

@tdog sounds like the test just had less dye in than your previous one, everything crossed for you xxx

@josephine3 so sorry AF came :( xxx

@Suggerhoney hope you O soon, thinking of you xxx

Thanks love.

Ladies I have a question? Would dilute pee effect a ovulation test.?

I did a opk earlier and my pee was clear like water. The opk was ridiculously faint.
Just done another and pee wasn’t as watery. A tad yellow and opk darker but still no where near positive.
Getting more watery stuff and a teeny weeny bit egg white but the opks say no where near. Grrrrr
7C23080A-A483-49CA-96C9-21DBFF746848.jpeg

Thanks you lovely ladies your all the best :hugs: when I have some pennies I may get some strips just to do the hook affect but by time I do ill prob be 6ish weeks :shrug: these early weeks are so so worrying tho xx

@littlewitch I’m so sorry lovely, what a horrible situation to be in, especially if he’s gone back and forth on it before. We’re all here if you need to vent :hugs:

@josephine3 how’s the spotting now? Were you just getting lines on the one kind of test? It’s so frustrating being in that situation!

@tdog there are so many things that can effect the darkness of the lines and when we’re comparing tests that are a matter of hours apart (even 24 hours) and in early pregnancy where hcg levels are still comparatively low, there’s a lot of reasons it could appear fainter. The pregnancy tests are yes or no, I know we all use them for progression but their accuracy isn’t designed for quantitive testing.
Calm yerself doon pet, it’ll be alreet! :hugs:

@littlewitch I’m so sorry lovely, what a horrible situation to be in, especially if he’s gone back and forth on it before. We’re all here if you need to vent :hugs:

@josephine3 how’s the spotting now? Were you just getting lines on the one kind of test? It’s so frustrating being in that situation!

@tdog there are so many things that can effect the darkness of the lines and when we’re comparing tests that are a matter of hours apart (even 24 hours) and in early pregnancy where hcg levels are still comparatively low, there’s a lot of reasons it could appear fainter. The pregnancy tests are yes or no, I know we all use them for progression but their accuracy isn’t designed for quantitive testing.
Calm yerself doon pet, it’ll be alreet! :hugs:

Proper gordie came out in txt there :rofl: I no we all do it and that's a valid point they ain't designed for progression altho we all like to see progression:shrug: xx

Anyone ever get a faint bfp but then bleed heavily? I swear it looks light pink in person

1BB93CC7-BE63-43FD-AD26-8643F960BBB0.jpeg 986B79BF-09ED-42A3-8C79-89C5AF371349.jpeg

@tdog geordie is the most calming of all languages :haha:

@Ellybean there’s definitely a pink line there! Women can have bleeds in pregnancy for all sorts of reasons and that definitely looks like a BFP! How’s the bleeding now?

@tdog geordie is the most calming of all languages :haha:

@Ellybean there’s definitely a pink line there! Women can have bleeds in pregnancy for all sorts of reasons and that definitely looks like a BFP! How’s the bleeding now?

It’s heavy like a period but there are no blood clots - which I always have. The bleeding started super super light on the 16-17, was mild the 18th, but now it’s period heavy. But that test was from this morning even with all the blood.

29th of November for me!

Thinking positive thoughts for those still waiting to test!

Anyone ever get a faint bfp but then bleed heavily? I swear it looks light pink in person

View attachment 1112672 View attachment 1112673

Oh I definitely see that. Strange about the bleeding but some women do bleed in pregnancy. Fx it gets darker for you good luck.

Proper gordie came out in txt there :rofl: I no we all do it and that's a valid point they ain't designed for progression altho we all like to see progression:shrug: xx

Hahaha oh I love the Gordie accent @jellybeanxx.
I used to love watching Geordie shaw but haven’t watched it for years but did when Charlotte and Gary and everyone used to be in it. They had there own language lol.

29th of November for me!

Thinking positive thoughts for those still waiting to test!

Hi welcome and good luck

@littlewitch oh i am so sorry your hubby doesn't want to ttc anymore. Every time my husband told me he didnt want to anymore i was absolutely crushed (he was very on/off the whole 2 years ttc). I really hope yours might come around again but for now I hope you will be ok. Thinking of you xx

17dpo all nervous but I'm OK if this isn't going to stick then what will be will be, for now there is still a bean there! Xx

20221120_080912.jpg 20221120_080716.jpg

@jellybeanxx oh I love the geordie accent anyway :flower: if I go down south to see my family they call me a Geordie :rofl: xx

17dpo all nervous but I'm OK if this isn't going to stick then what will be will be, for now there is still a bean there! Xx

View attachment 1112681 View attachment 1112682

@jellybeanxx oh I love the geordie accent anyway :flower: if I go down south to see my family they call me a Geordie :rofl: xx
Stop testing woman! Your tests look great.... remember the frer are 10miu it's time tosntart using 25miu if you must test x

Stop testing woman! Your tests look great.... remember the frer are 10miu it's time tosntart using 25miu if you must test x

Lmao I have 2 frer left now and that's in done then just wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->