November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@tdog I stopped using First response brand after awhile because the progression was crap. I found a cheapie version (Walgreens) worked MUCH better and showed beautiful progression in comparison.

Here’s a pic of First response (bright white test on bottom) and the cheapie version taken the same day. It freaked me out at first until I realized it was just First Response being crap.

1FFF396E-9813-4797-9587-9AF048F09AE0.jpeg

@tdog I stopped using First response brand after awhile because the progression was crap. I found a cheapie version (Walgreens) worked MUCH better and showed beautiful progression in comparison.

Here’s a pic of First response (bright white test on bottom) and the cheapie version taken the same day. It freaked me out at first until I realized it was just First Response being crap.

View attachment 1112687
Agreed. First response have changed over the years. Ten years ago they were gold standard and now they’re crap.

@Ellybean so strange about the bleeding, but your most recent line looks darker and pink!

@tdog sending you all the healthy baby energy and praying your anxiety subsides! We never stop worrying about our littles do we? From the moment we first know they're here! Love love love to you!

So sorry to anyone who is getting BFN or af. Sending sticky baby dust to all!!!

I love answer tests they like frer but better xx
We used to have answer here in the US when I got pregnant with my daughter (loved them), but we can’t get them here anymore. Thankfully Walgreens tests are similar. First response are crap compared to what they used to be.

This is the first I'm hearing about the Walgreens tests!! Thank you so much ladies, definitely gonna try those this month! I hate FRER so much!!!

My wondfo and frer arrived today which is typical now af is here. I used a wondfo to test them out and I swear there's a v faint line. Sigh. I dreamt last night that I got a strong bfp even though I was bleeding was so weird..

My wondfo and frer arrived today which is typical now af is here. I used a wondfo to test them out and I swear there's a v faint line. Sigh. I dreamt last night that I got a strong bfp even though I was bleeding was so weird..
Im sorry af came. Good luck this cycle.

@josephine3 wondfo do give shadow lines. Typical the other tests arrive now.
Hope AF isn’t being too harsh.

Had such a bad night last night, I couldn’t temp because I hardly slept. Worrying about not ovulating again. It’s really really getting to me.
No watery stuff now and opk extremely faint.
Sigh :-(

Had such a bad night last night, I couldn’t temp because I hardly slept. Worrying about not ovulating again. It’s really really getting to me.
No watery stuff now and opk extremely faint.
Sigh :-(

Oh hun I'm sure the stressing and worrying won't help. Maybe you need to speak to your doctor about something to help with your anxiety around ttc?. I feel so bad for you darling you sound so very worked up :cry:. I'm hoping and praying your OPKs get darker soon babe x :hugs:

Anyone ever have a positive test in the morning and negative in the evening?

Today’s 7am test - 5 hour hold.
Showed bf but he isn’t convinced because of how light pink it is.

0C53E582-157A-4765-8B9B-D5D44393FAB4.jpeg

I can see that without clicking on the picture - how many dpo are you?
Like 11-12 dpo. I didn’t track my ovulation. With the bfp being so light it makes me think maybe I implanted late.

I can it also did I see a post saying your bleeding too? If so how's that been?
Yes! I’ve been bleeding semi heavily for two days now. I thought it was my period coming and expected the bfp to go away. But the bfp is getting slightly darker each day. Like the bleeding legit looks like my period because of how bright red it is just with no clots and not quite as heavy. But I’ve been nauseous off and on - even threw up breakfast this morning. I’ve also been exhausted! My sense of smell is heightened and certain things - like canned dog food - make me wanna puke all of a sudden. Also, maybe unrelated, my dog has been very clingy and antsy. He keeps sniffing my belly and rubbing his head on my belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->