****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Maybe consider temping as well? On the day of ovulation your temp tends to be lower and then shoots up the day after. It can help you confirm the OPK’s.
The problem is my job, sometimes I can be home at 4 am ( mind you with the bars closed it it less a problem) also because my body clock is all over the place when I’ve done one week of lates the week I have normal hours I wake up at 3am till about 4!!! I think temping is a not going to work for me :(

Hello ladies. Hope we all get a bfp this month. I'll be testing at 9dpo. November 10th.

Please add me.

Hope I conceive in November or December will be going on 3 years of trying in Jan and dont think I can handle a whole nother year trying. Plus I'm 39 so time isn't on my side. My mom got menopause at my age so praying that won't happen to me. She sadly passed away from cancer in 2009 at 48.I miss her everyday. I know she watches over me and my Angel babies. So helps alittle.
Sorry about your mum, I’m sure she is looking over you!
We will be testing the same day I should be 13 dpo so a few days before I am gonna try and wait and not test to early especially if I have AF symptoms the week running up, last pregnancy very fresh in my mind I have zero AF symptoms so I kinda guess if i do then I’m out and don’t want to waste tests lol..... but I will probably change my mind! FX for us both

Sorry about your mum, I’m sure she is looking over you!
We will be testing the same day I should be 13 dpo so a few days before I am gonna try and wait and not test to early especially if I have AF symptoms the week running up, last pregnancy very fresh in my mind I have zero AF symptoms so I kinda guess if i do then I’m out and don’t want to waste tests lol..... but I will probably change my mind! FX for us both
I hear you about trying not to tests early. I'm always a early tester usually start at 7dpo..waited till 8dpo this last cycle had gotten a few faint positive pregnancy tests but ended up getting period. Pretty sure it was another loss. So going to try and wait as long as I can from now on.. It's going to be hard lol.
Good luck hope it's our month.

I shoul be testing about 22nd Nov x

Hi ladies! I just did a FET cycle and I transferred two frozen embryos yesterday! I might start testing this sunday which would be the 31st, but I am going to try to wait until November 1st if I can control myself! LOL! Wish me luck! I am sending lots of good luck wishes and sticky baby dust to all of you ladies testing! :dust::dust: I hope to see lots of BFP's soon including my own!

A bit of a background about myself! I was an LTTC girl and I have done two IVF cycles and this will be my 4th FET cycle. My BG twins and my daughter are all from fresh IVF cycles. I haven't had any success yet from my FET cycles, although my last FET ended in an early miscarriage. I'm hoping that this FET cycle works out because these 2 embryos that I transferred are my last two that I had frozen!

I included a picture of my two embryos in this post!

Embryos October 28 2020.jpg

Last edited:
I shoul be testing about 22nd Nov x
Ok Done FX for the 22nd

Hi ladies! I just did a FET cycle and I transferred two frozen embryos yesterday! I might start testing this sunday which would be the 31st, but I am going to try to wait until November 1st if I can control myself! LOL! Wish me luck! I am sending lots of good luck wishes and sticky baby dust to all of you ladies testing! :dust::dust: I hope to see lots of BFP's soon including my own!

A bit of a background about myself! I was an LTTC girl and I have done two IVF cycles and this will be my 4th FET cycle. My BG twins and my daughter are all from fresh IVF cycles. I haven't had any success yet from my FET cycles, although my last FET ended in an early miscarriage. I'm hoping that this FET cycle works out because these 2 embryos that I transferred are my last two that I had frozen!

View attachment 1089801

I love when you get to see them so early on, so a massive FX for you!
I’ve put you down for the 1st

View attachment 1089801

Good luck.

View attachment 1089801

Good luck!

Good luck ladies
I'm not sure if I will be trying this cycle tbh I think I'm gonna leave it until December now because the chemical will probably make me ovulate to early so I think its best I hold off and try next cycle so I know ovulation is at a good time and not to early.
Going to start the macca root this month and I really hope it helps me out and prevents any more losses.
Cd 4 today I know this cycle is going to drag.
But at least November is only 29 days so a shorter month.
November normally goes by very fast because of Xmas so hopefully this cycle won't seem that long.
AF is due the 24th November depending on ovulation.
Wishing all u ladies the very best.
See u in the December testing thread.
Will still pop in here to see how u all are.

Good luck ladies
I'm not sure if I will be trying this cycle tbh I think I'm gonna leave it until December now because the chemical will probably make me ovulate to early so I think its best I hold off and try next cycle so I know ovulation is at a good time and not to early.
Going to start the macca root this month and I really hope it helps me out and prevents any more losses.
November normally goes by very fast because of Xmas so hopefully this cycle won't seem that long.

huge hugs hun - I’m still waiting to bleed properly :( xx

November Testing.
So we have gone through the summer and now the time is to get cozy under the covers :sex:and see if we can get that :bfp:!​
I'm a bit scared of doing this but I didn't see a new thread so I thought I'd start one as the others have been great help to me, so most of you know the drill let me know your testing day and I'll pop it on this page.
(remember to quote this post so I don't miss anyone) good luck all!
:dust:

1st of November
@Alligator
@wannabeprego
10th of November
@Mum42crazy
@jessabear36

12th of November
@KatVM

20th of November
@topazicatzbet

22nd of November
@lozb

25th November
@babybears25

Please can you put me down for November 21st? My 32nd birthday! And 3 years since finding out I was pregnant with my son. Hoping this month is lucky for us. 14 months TTC number 2 and 5 chemicals so far.

fingers crossed for everyone xx

Hi everyone!:flower:

Thank you for thread @Mum42crazy!

I have started spotting the other day so moving on ...this will be another IUI cycle so not sure of exact O date but dont think I will be testing until at least the 28th. Can I snag that date please?

Fx!!:dust:

huge hugs hun - I’m still waiting to bleed properly :( xx

Thanks hon. Oh no hon I am sorry and hope it hurrys up for you.
Mine came late but only by a day or 2 still bleeding now but its slowed down alot. Cd4.
Losses are truly horrible.
I hope we both get our forever BFPs soon

Good luck ladies
Thanks for the support! And I’m glad you’ll be around on your cycle off big hug

Hi everyone!:flower:

Thank you for thread @Mum42crazy!

I have started spotting the other day so moving on ...this will be another IUI cycle so not sure of exact O date but dont think I will be testing until at least the 28th. Can I snag that date please?

Fx!!:dust:
Of course and FX for you big hug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"