****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Please can you put me down for November 21st? My 32nd birthday! And 3 years since finding out I was pregnant with my son. Hoping this month is lucky for us. 14 months TTC number 2 and 5 chemicals so far.

you’re on the list!! FX for a birthday BFP
Good luck

fingers crossed for everyone xx

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies and for all of the good luck wishes!!! I'm looking forward to traveling through the journey to a BFP with you girls! :dust: :dust:

@Mum42crazy thanks for adding me to the testing date front page!!

Well I'm on cd10 and opk almost positive :happydance:
We didn't get to BD last night he had to work. But will today/tonight and tomorrow hope that will be enough. My period is already due again in 2 weeks ..uggh.. Hate having such short cycles.
:dust::dust:
View attachment 1089884
Isn’t two weeks perfect after O? We hope you get some :sex: In!!!!! Yeah to O day!

Welcome to November!!!
I hope that we have a bundle of luck this month, it’s never easy the ending of a cycle but the day after we always live in hope for the new cycle, so I just want to wish us all loads of luck for testing this month! And thank you to our cheerleaders from the sidelines!!:dust:

I’m taken premamma vitamins..... I have so much gas it’s embarrassing! Even when I went to see my gyno, and the scan he said I had lots of gas, never took Vitamins before pregnancy only folic acid so anyone else have the same problem, or how to deal with it!!!
I know it has iron in it, and I usually have to take iron while pregnant but at least that has some perks, like more energy but this is starting to get on my nerves lol.

Hi ladies and welcome to @wannabeprego
Cd6 for me today and gonna start the OPKs and Macca Root.
Hubby is keen to try this cycle but I am unsure.
My bleeding has stopped now.
I've a feeling I'm not going to ovulate until my normal time of day 13 so we cud try if that's the case.
Urghhh I just don't know.
I'm just so scared of having a 5th loss.

When I was getting the darker lines last cycle I ordered 2 boxes of Frer off Amazon.
Then when I new it was another chemical I contacted the seller as the items had not been dispatched, and I wrote to them saying.
,item no longer needed because I'm having a miscarriage, and sure enough I had a email saying that the order had been successfully cancelled.
Well low and behold but what shud turn up in the post yesterday?
Only the Frer tests so I think Amazon made a boo boo.
I said to my DH maybe its a sign?
Do u know what I mean ladies or am I being stupid?

Hubby just said he thinks we shud try this cycle because this cycle cud be the one and then if we don't try we will miss the opportunity.
I can see where he is coming from looking at it that way.
Oh what to do ladies.
Help:hissy:

If it was me sugger I'd be trying but I haven't been through the heartache of repeated chemicals.

If it was me sugger I'd be trying but I haven't been through the heartache of repeated chemicals.

Thank you sweetheart.
I think I may just have to give it a go and at least then I won't feel like I've waisted a month.

Sadly don't think I will get a hospital appointment any time soon as the whole of the UK is going back on lockdown from Thursday so I only have the macca root to rely on for now.
I've read some good things about it so I hope it works and I don't have anymore losses [-o<

I would probably try, but I can definitely understand why you're unsure :hugs:

I think I would try this month Sugger...your DH sounds so willing and the FRER tests arrived even though you cancelled the order.
But I haven’t been through the losses that you have. Unless you try your hardest to hold out until AF is due to test? You know you’ve got the support on here whatever you decide x

@Mum42crazy thank you for making this thread! I plan to test on the 27th. Trying not to test early this cycle, but we will see if I can hold off lol.

@Suggerhoney i am glad your husband is on board for trying this month. It would be hard after so many losses for sure. But I understand where he is coming from about not wanting to miss an opportunity. And with your FRER still arriving it almost seems like fate!

Hubby just said he thinks we shud try this cycle because this cycle cud be the one and then if we don't try we will miss the opportunity.
I can see where he is coming from looking at it that way.
Oh what to do ladies.
Help:hissy:

As much as we try to tell ourself to give it a break we know deep down we will kid ourselves into thinking that it doesn’t matter but it does, only you know but I am rooting for you 100%!

@Mum42crazy thank you for making this thread! I plan to test on the 27th. Trying not to test early this cycle, but we will see if I can hold off lol.u

FX for you and you are in the front page!!!

Hey! Can I be added?!

I am on my first official month of ttc #2. Dd turned 5 last month. I’ve just had a very early loss (5w) and has two mmc and an ectopic before dd was born.

I’m on cd 4 and I’ll be testing on/around the 26th of November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->