****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

I don’t see any picture, but I am on my phone. So maybe that’s why. Hm, RBI’s is my first month using OPK so don’t know too much, but mine was dark in the morning for three days, but one day was a little darker. Are you testing in the morning? Mine was lighter each afternoon

I test at least three times a day as o have found normally darker at about 5pm. Will try upload again. The darkest one I have jst dne now. notmally test 10am, 2pm and 5-6pm.

1E62BF9F-5922-4F4F-AF94-F7E15A57C633.png FC20F9AE-644D-4D63-A240-0888E058C9BA.jpeg F2E6CE28-EB8E-4BEB-AF28-56437DE7C0FF.jpeg

Need eyes ladies. My bleed yesterday lasted like 3 hours, nothing went on the pad so I questioned whether it was pill withdrawal bleed, asked my mum what she thought told her that I had almighty pinch feeling yesterday morning (didn’t think anything about it at the time) but she didn’t seem convinced it’s withdrawal bleed. did a test as there was one there I forgot how strong the power of POAS is 13E28BD8-59DC-401A-A5A2-9EA5D8C02B36.jpeg
Is anyone else seeing a very faint line?? Or maybe the indent is stupidly deep on this one but there’s a tint of colour.

Need eyes ladies. My bleed yesterday lasted like 3 hours, nothing went on the pad so I questioned whether it was pill withdrawal bleed, asked my mum what she thought told her that I had almighty pinch feeling yesterday morning (didn’t think anything about it at the time) but she didn’t seem convinced it’s withdrawal bleed. did a test as there was one there I forgot how strong the power of POAS is View attachment 1090426
Is anyone else seeing a very faint line?? Or maybe the indent is stupidly deep on this one but there’s a tint of colour.

Sorry I only see 1 line. Good luck sweetie.

Reactions: ciz
Third day in row having a positive OPK. Never had this. Dnt feel like I O’s yet my temp hasn’t gone up. Like my body is trying but not. Took a pregnancy test as well to make sure. Both tests on pic are from today.

View attachment 1090400 View attachment 1090401
Sometimes you can get several days of positives but you should go by the first positive test that you get and assume you could ovulate either on that day or upto 36 hours later. Good luck!

Alligator - hope the interview went well!

AFM - OPK's still not arrived yet but been having quite wet watery CM already so keen for them to arrive so I can start testing..hoping O will be earlier this cycle.
OH has been talking about us getting a new car and moving house next year and regarding both he mentioned needing a bigger car and another bedroom for our extra child. I think that he is almost as desperate as me for a miracle baby which is kinda cute :) But hope that I can come up with the goods!

Need eyes ladies. My bleed yesterday lasted like 3 hours, nothing went on the pad so I questioned whether it was pill withdrawal bleed, asked my mum what she thought told her that I had almighty pinch feeling yesterday morning (didn’t think anything about it at the time) but she didn’t seem convinced it’s withdrawal bleed. did a test as there was one there I forgot how strong the power of POAS is View attachment 1090426
I can see a line but FRER's can get indent lines...I really hope that it gets darker though.

I see what you mean but def think it might be indent. All you can do is keep testing to see if it becomes more obvious

@Lozb the last one looks the darkest to me! So once you ovulate the lines get lighter, so then if it is lighter tomorrow that means you ovulated today?

@ciz I see a line! I hope it gets darker for you!!

7CF115C5-FBC8-49A7-95CA-EDAB59D525C8.jpeg Here is my OPK. So the last theee days have been dark too, but I think cycle day 15 is the positive cause it is darker than the control. I think lol. Any experienced OPK users know? And so now I should ovulate later today or tomorrow? And then the line gets lighter I think. But when I upload the images, it does say I have had a positive the past three days. Even though today’s is the darkest.

7CF115C5-FBC8-49A7-95CA-EDAB59D525C8.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 1090427 Here is my OPK. So the last theee days have been dark too, but I think cycle day 15 is the positive cause it is darker than the control. I think lol. Any experienced OPK users know? And so now I should ovulate later today or tomorrow? And then the line gets lighter I think. But when I upload the images, it does say I have had a positive the past three days. Even though today’s is the darkest.

View attachment 1090427

looks like you’ve hit your surge time to get busy in the bedroom today and tomorrow to cover all bases

I’m not sure what to make of my situation...
9dpo, top 2 pee, next 2 water. They all have lines. I’ve been getting shadows for a few days now. Maybe just bad tests?
22D8EAEF-B6CF-4FB1-B347-86C95356FA2B.jpeg

9dpo, top 2 pee, next 2 water. They all have lines. I’ve been getting shadows for a few days now. Maybe just bad tests?
View attachment 1090432
I would get different tests lovely I can see a line on all 4 but if 2 were done in just water you shouldn’t get a line.

I would get different tests lovely I can see a line on all 4 but if 2 were done in just water you shouldn’t get a line.
At this point it doesn’t really matter. By the time they got here either these will be obvious bfp or af will be here. I need to be done with early testing for sure. I seem to always pull lines. My body is weird. Good luck everyone!!! I’ll update if I have anything good to share.

@LuvallmyH thats crazy even water is doing lines. I would email the company and let them know. Maybe they will send you some from a new lot. I do see VvF lines, but on the water ones too.

@LuvallmyH I'd say you definitely got a bad batch of tests.
Water should not cause test to be positive. I agree try another brand. GL

@Lozb the last one looks the darkest to me! So once you ovulate the lines get lighter, so then if it is lighter tomorrow that means you ovulated today?

@ciz I see a line! I hope it gets darker for you!!

I was thinking this. I wud normally jst go from the first. But I tested again at 5pm and was even darker so I am gonna go from today. To be honest never had a result that dark. Sadly I Cnt compare it to the month I conceived my son due to not doing OPK or temping as we were having a HSG test so ruled that month out, found out I must have still O straight after the test and we only bd that day and two days after. Hoping this is our month with such a strong OPK.

85188342-3DEE-4A5A-B98A-EB0F7B935180.png
I test at least three times a day as o have found normally darker at about 5pm. Will try upload again. The darkest one I have jst dne now. notmally test 10am, 2pm and 5-6pm.

View attachment 1090420 View attachment 1090421 View attachment 1090422

Looks like ure about to ovulate hon, prob tomorrow. Good luck<3

Need eyes ladies. My bleed yesterday lasted like 3 hours, nothing went on the pad so I questioned whether it was pill withdrawal bleed, asked my mum what she thought told her that I had almighty pinch feeling yesterday morning (didn’t thin anything about it at the time) but she didn’t seem convinced it’s withdrawal bleed. did a test as there was one there I forgot how strong the power of POAS is View attachment 1090426

I can see that hon. Hope it’s the start of your :bfp:
Yay.

View attachment 1090432

Urghhh how frustrating I’m so sorry hon, hope when u next test it’s darker.
[-o&lt;

I was thinking this. I wud normally jst go from the first. But I tested again at 5pm and was even darker so I am gonna go from today. To be honest never had a result that dark. Sadly I Cnt compare it to the month I conceived my son due to not doing OPK or temping as we were having a HSG test so ruled that month out, found out I must have still O straight after the test and we only bd that day and two days after. Hoping this is our month with such a strong OPK.

I always count my darkest opk as my peak. Good look luck.

AFM cm slightly snotty but nothing’s else to report symptoms wise, Had a mild sharpish pain in left overy. I’m only 3dpo so I dought it means anything.
Not very happy with my chart. Had a good rise the day after ovulation but for the past 2 days my temp has been lower. Feeling disheartened because I really think I will be out again. Not feeling confident at all. :sad1:
My chart last cycle was so good. But this cycles chart looks shitty.

4D5E28D8-ED01-4B00-9DBD-D91F90D5CE0B.jpeg Here’s last cycles. I know it ended in a chemical but after my rise my temp stayed elevated. I’m worried I don’t have a big enough rise. FeelIng so out already. I have zero symptoms.

View attachment 1090441 Here’s last cycles. I know it ended in a chemical but after my rise my temp stayed elevated. I’m worried I don’t have a big enough rise. FeelIng so out already. I have zero symptoms.

im useless when it comes to temp charts. I had zero symptoms with my dd, I don’t remember symptoms wise for ds but I was testing non stop. And if my test this time does turn out to be bfp I’ve had no symptoms other than this odd bleed. So nothing to be ruled out yet lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->