****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Good news . Other tests won't be here till later was hoping tomorrow but don't think they will be here ..boo......BUT I just ordered 50 pregmate and pack of 3 clear blue pink dye tests which will be here Sunday YAY!! Had to pay $10 extra for fast shipping but I'm happy I got them coming. Just Have to get through tomorrow then I can test. Period due tomorrow too so I hope she's a no show. FX!! Can't wait to test symptoms I'm having are crazy right now.

Ahhh never been so excited to be getting some hpts lol. Woot woot:dance::happydance:

im useless when it comes to temp charts. I had zero symptoms with my dd, I don’t remember symptoms wise for ds but I was testing non stop. And if my test this time does turn out to be bfp I’ve had no symptoms other than this odd bleed. So nothing to be ruled out yet lovely

I had loads of symptoms with my son but with my dd I just had sore boobs’ about a week b4 AF was due.

Good luck hon I really hope ure tests get darker

Cm is snotty again like last cycle and been having on off pains in overies. Hope these are good signs. 4dpo tomorrow this 2ww is dragging so much:brat:

Need eyes ladies. My bleed yesterday lasted like 3 hours, nothing went on the pad so I questioned whether it was pill withdrawal bleed, asked my mum what she thought told her that I had almighty pinch feeling yesterday morning (didn’t think anything about it at the time) but she didn’t seem convinced it’s withdrawal bleed. did a test as there was one there I forgot how strong the power of POAS is View attachment 1090426
Is anyone else seeing a very faint line?? Or maybe the indent is stupidly deep on this one but there’s a tint of colour.
Sorry hun :(, I don't see anything. FX it's just me or it was washed out when taking a pic. GL for your next test!

Hi ladies! Ive been following but Ive been quiet! Im on cd14 and my opk are getting darker but not positive yet! Hoping they will tomorrow! Also tomorrow its my 29th birthday :yipee:
2 years ago I got pregnant around my birthday so fx!!
Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test!

Hi ladies! Ive been following but Ive been quiet! Im on cd14 and my opk are getting darker but not positive yet! Hoping they will tomorrow! Also tomorrow its my 29th birthday :yipee:
Happy Birthday hope you have a wonderful day and hope you get lucky on ur bday and a bfp in 2 weeks later ...good luck!! ❤

Hey all! I was here a few months ago with a surprise BFP followed by a CP. Since then we’ve decided to try for #4.

I will ovulate around Nov 18 so expect to test Nov 29 but will likely cave on the 27th lol :)

I have had a 25 day cycle since we got Covid (yes super weird)... I was always 28 days before that so don’t know how it’s affected my fertility and how hard it is to get pregnant with a shorter cycle :/

I have a multi vitamin plus extra b6 and epo that I’m taking before ovulation this month.

I will have to take a look at the list and see if I recognize any names :)

I’m not sure what to make of my situation...
9dpo, top 2 pee, next 2 water. They all have lines. I’ve been getting shadows for a few days now. Maybe just bad tests?
View attachment 1090432

I have the same test and no hint of a line at all on the 2 I have done so maybe just that batch. I bet if you contact them they will replace them

Late night so when i wake up I will be 7 dpo and literally nothing I dont feel pregnant or anything. Maybe the most mild cramping and some mild nausea but overall nothing!! I had more symptoms on months we weren't even ttc. Ughh this tww is sooooooo slow!!

Happy birthday! :)
Hoping you have a great day and good luck :) ❤️

Good luck xxxx
I got pregnant with my son around my 29th Birthday which was 3 years ago next week. Praying this is my lucky month again too xxx

What is amazon playing at.
Hope ure tests come soon hon.
I'm well stocked up. I ordered some more cheapies at the beginning of my cycle.
I ordered 2 boxes of frer at 12dpo last cycle when I was getting my darker lines and ended up canceling the order when the tests started going fainter.
I even had a email saying the order has been canceled.
Then about a week later I gets a parcel and I cudnt believe it when I opened it.
It was only the Frer I canceled.
I really hope it was fate and a sign.

I also ordered more sweetyfox and easy@home ICs and I have pregmate ones as well.

So I have 2 clear blue cross tests.
6 free
21 easy@home
50 new sweetyfox tests but still have about 20 left in old package to.
And 10 pregmate tests.
So its gonna be hard to hold off.
But I will try to.

Wow you have loads of tests, I wouldn’t even know how I wouldn’t be test even before I ovulated lol.

I test at least three times a day as o have found normally darker at about 5pm. Will try upload again. The darkest one I have jst dne now. notmally test 10am, 2pm and 5-6pm.

View attachment 1090420 View attachment 1090421 View attachment 1090422

Goodluck!!

Need eyes ladies. My bleed yesterday lasted like 3 hours, nothing went on the pad so I questioned whether it was pill withdrawal bleed, asked my mum what she thought told her that I had almighty pinch feeling yesterday morning (didn’t think anything about it at the time) but she didn’t seem convinced it’s withdrawal bleed. did a test as there was one there I forgot how strong the power of POAS is View attachment 1090426
Is anyone else seeing a very faint line?? Or maybe the indent is stupidly deep on this one but there’s a tint of colour.

I see a line but if you read the instructions it says the other line needs to have colour in it, if you say it has colour I really hope it’s the start of something for you!!!
I know a lot of people are going crazy about indents and it’s a bit disappointing but something I’ve learnt is that, we can test and test until the cows come home, and we can see two line and get excited but it needs to have colour, I’d retest the next day and see if you get a better line. Good luck!! And a big hug!

View attachment 1090427 Here is my OPK. So the last theee days have been dark too, but I think cycle day 15 is the positive cause it is darker than the control. I think lol. Any experienced OPK users know? And so now I should ovulate later today or tomorrow? And then the line gets lighter I think. But when I upload the images, it does say I have had a positive the past three days. Even though today’s is the darkest.

View attachment 1090427
I had two days of positives and my app changed the O date after I put in another positive test, so I read that the last positive Is the one to go for, and my AF came 14 days after my last positive OKP, so next time I am going to make sure I DTD on both days.

I’m not sure what to make of my situation...
9dpo, top 2 pee, next 2 water. They all have lines. I’ve been getting shadows for a few days now. Maybe just bad tests?
View attachment 1090432

I see lines on all of them, but no color so maybe bad tests but I think they will just say you need color in them to be positive.
I have my fingers crossed for you!

good luck!!!

Sorry I haven’t been around for a few days!!! Loads to catch up on, maybe lines, indent lines, positive OPK, nearly positive OPK, we are about to get super busy on this thread!!
Good luck to everyone one!

I am cd 3 and had two days of really heavy bleeding but it seems to be slowing down now, feel a bit discourage about everything but I know I will get over it and will be OPK in about 6 days, I just want to track because this is my first real cycle after the miscarriage.

Anyway, it’s Saturday and I going to look forward to not doing much!!

Sorry I haven’t been around for a few days!!! Loads to catch up on, maybe lines, indent lines, positive OPK, nearly positive OPK, we are about to get super busy on this thread!!
Good luck to everyone one!

I am cd 3 and had two days of really heavy bleeding but it seems to be slowing down now, feel a bit discourage about everything but I know I will get over it and will be OPK in about 6 days, I just want to track because this is my first real cycle after the miscarriage.

Anyway, it’s Saturday and I going to look forward to not doing much!!
Have a great weekend and hope the worst of AF is gone.

Morning ladies. I did another test because I wasn’t convinced we caught literally 12 days after coming off the pill. I did some research on my pill because it’s a POP one (I take 1 everyday no breaks) I could in theory catch quite quickly but I know I’m not that luckily with my cycles:p

but today’s was a definite bfn which is fine but blummin heck what are first response playing at with the tests and the indent lines?? Today’s test I saw the indent line clear as day before I dipped. They were never this bad when I tested with dd and ds.

How are we all doing?

Good luck xxxx
I got pregnant with my son around my 29th Birthday which was 3 years ago next week. Praying this is my lucky month again too xxx
Yay I hope its our lucky month!

Just to warn about Pregmate! I do not think these are bfps. They had lines with plain water too. I don’t want anyone to get hurt by these. I’m taking them now just to get rid of them. I just can’t throw them away :dohh:
Top 2 3mu, next 2 smu, last 2 fmu. As you can see I’m using them up as fast as I can lol.
0D4CCA5D-CA60-4F03-AAAC-C649AB176A6A.jpeg
Just a friendly warning about the Pregmate tests.

Today is a tough one im feeling super emotional and super moody/grumpy it makes me feel like its a for sure sign af will show im 7 dpo today so 7 days away from my period. Got to find a way to turn this day around and make it a good day. Also tested this morning clear bfn but mega early for testing lol

Just to warn about Pregmate! I do not think these are bfps. They had lines with plain water too. I don’t want anyone to get hurt by these. I’m taking them now just to get rid of them. I just can’t throw them away :dohh:
Top 2 3mu, next 2 smu, last 2 fmu. As you can see I’m using them up as fast as I can lol.
View attachment 1090466
Just a friendly warning about the Pregmate tests.
I have the same ones but no lines on mine guess I got lucky will have to be careful about buying in future though. Have you tried a different brand yet??

I have the same ones but no lines on mine guess I got lucky will have to be careful about buying in future though. Have you tried a different brand yet??

I too just got some a couple days ago and no lines on mine either, but mine are blue instead of pink so maybe a different lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->