****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Today is a tough one im feeling super emotional and super moody/grumpy it makes me feel like its a for sure sign af will show im 7 dpo today so 7 days away from my period. Got to find a way to turn this day around and make it a good day. Also tested this morning clear bfn but mega early for testing lol

and hugs!! 6 dpo and I’m anxious to get to 9 dpo so I can test seriously (I’ve been testing since 4dpo because I can’t resist the cheapies that came in the mail.)

So cd18 and another day of positives. Taken these at 4pm. My body is completely out of wack this month.

image.jpg image.jpg

Well looks like I'm out before I even started :sad2: CD26 and think af is starting, got a fair bit of pink.
Just feeling really crap and useless. A few days ago a friend (who we don't see much and it's more my OH that is friends with the guy) announced their 3rd pregnancy. I admit I was upset that it was them and not me and feel horrible for thinking it.
The countdown to Christmas is now on which is also making me a bit sad as our due date was 27th Dec. I had a good cry last night. I was trying to be positive today then went to the loo and found the pink....Just when I was thinking of sneeking in a wee test.
I really don't think this is meant to be...

Sorry if I've bummed anyone out, I just know you guys understand.
Got my fingers crossed for you all...hope the 2ww goes fast!! Xx

and hugs!! 6 dpo and I’m anxious to get to 9 dpo so I can test seriously (I’ve been testing since 4dpo because I can’t resist the cheapies that came in the mail.)

I have been testing since 5 dpo cause that's when mine came in the mail lol

I have the same ones but no lines on mine guess I got lucky will have to be careful about buying in future though. Have you tried a different brand yet??
Nah. I’m just gonna wait for af. I have some digi tests if she doesn’t show. I’m pretty disappointed really. I can’t understand why they would all do that? Oh well. Good luck everyone testing the rest of the month. I hope you are all baking your own little turkeys lol.

Just to warn about Pregmate! I do not think these are bfps. They had lines with plain water too. I don’t want anyone to get hurt by these. I’m taking them now just to get rid of them. I just can’t throw them away :dohh:
Top 2 3mu, next 2 smu, last 2 fmu. As you can see I’m using them up as fast as I can lol.
View attachment 1090466
Just a friendly warning about the Pregmate tests.

Theres actually a bunch of women on fb saying something about bad indent lines on those tests making it look like vvvvfl...

Well looks like I'm out before I even started :sad2: CD26 and think af is starting, got a fair bit of pink.
Just feeling really crap and useless. A few days ago a friend (who we don't see much and it's more my OH that is friends with the guy) announced their 3rd pregnancy. I admit I was upset that it was them and not me and feel horrible for thinking it.
The countdown to Christmas is now on which is also making me a bit sad as our due date was 27th Dec. I had a good cry last night. I was trying to be positive today then went to the loo and found the pink....Just when I was thinking of sneeking in a wee test.
I really don't think this is meant to be...

Sorry if I've bummed anyone out, I just know you guys understand.
Got my fingers crossed for you all...hope the 2ww goes fast!! Xx

hugs

13dpo - Period due today and so far nothing to indicate that she is on her way.
Keep having pokes and twinges all around uterus area. BBs are swollen and hurts so bad just walking around. Heartburn after I eat and making my stomach upset. Going to the bathroom way more than normal. Had a headache at night time past 3 days. Uggh..

Can't wait to test tomorrow I'm excited to see what they say. :happydance::headspin:
Had the spotting red/brown at 6dpo and 7dpo then it stopped. Then other day had a speck of brown on undies nothing more... hope it was a good sign. FX.

I know alot of you wonderful ladies will be testing soon to...So lots of baby dust and good luck!!

:dust::dust:

Oh and I got all my xmas shopping finished today thanks to Amazon yay :xmas8::xmas9::xmas16:

Jessa I will be so surprised if you don't get a bfp.
I know me too.
Probably won't sleep good tonight, all I can think about is testing.
With all that's been happening this cycle I will be so upset if I don't end up being pregnant and my body's just being stupid.

Just to warn about Pregmate! I do not think these are bfps. They had lines with plain water too. I don’t want anyone to get hurt by these. I’m taking them now just to get rid of them. I just can’t throw them away :dohh:
Top 2 3mu, next 2 smu, last 2 fmu. As you can see I’m using them up as fast as I can lol.
View attachment 1090466
Just a friendly warning about the Pregmate tests.
I think sadly I just have a bad batch hon. I have those Pregmate tests and they don't show any lines when negative. ,maybe a v v v slight shadow. I had BFN on them at 8 and 9dpo last cycle 'then at 10dpo I had a very faint pink line and by 12dpo a much darker line. I did use other tests as well tho because there was another lady on here that had a bad batch and got lines and she wasn't pregnant. The best ICs for me are SweetyFox they are stark white when bfn. And I got early BFP on them at 10dpo along with preg,mate frer and easy@home. That's why I like to have a few different brands so then if I do get any lines I can back it up with others. I'm so sorry these have stung u hon. Not sure if u can get the Sweety fox brand in the US but I got mine on Amazon. There only £8 for 50 tests so a bargain. I've tried alot of ICs and those are my favourite.

13dpo - Period due today and so far nothing to indicate that she is on her way.
Keep having pokes and twinges all around uterus area. BBs are swollen and hurts so bad just walking around. Heartburn after I eat and making my stomach upset. Going to the bathroom way more than normal. Had a headache at night time past 3 days. Uggh..

Can't wait to test tomorrow I'm excited to see what they say. :happydance::headspin:
Had the spotting red/brown at 6dpo and 7dpo then it stopped. Then other day had a speck of brown on undies nothing more... hope it was a good sign. FX.

I know alot of you wonderful ladies will be testing soon to...So lots of baby dust and good luck!!

:dust::dust:

Oh and I got all my xmas shopping finished today thanks to Amazon yay :xmas8::xmas9::xmas16:
I think ure gonna get a blazing :bfp: hon.

4dpo for me and getting white snooty cm. Had a sudden power drain and felt extremely tired for about 2 hours after dinner. Have some spots popping up. I don't normally get spots unless I'm about to start AF but that's not due until the 26th. Thinking of testing on November 23rd which will be 13dpo. That's if I can hold off for that long. Wish I had obvious symptoms but I guess 4dpo is still early. Sore boobs is always a pregnancy symptom for me but that normally starts about a weeks B4 AF . They don't hurt at all right now but again I know it's still early. Trying to keep busy to pass the time. :coffee:

4dpo for me and getting white snooty cm. Had a sudden power drain and felt extremely tired for about 2 hours after dinner. Have some spots popping up. I don't normally get spots unless I'm about to start AF but that's not due until the 26th. Thinking of testing on November 23rd which will be 13dpo. That's if I can hold off for that long. Wish I had obvious symptoms but I guess 4dpo is still early. Sore boobs is always a pregnancy symptom for me but that normally starts about a weeks B4 AF . They don't hurt at all right now but again I know it's still early. Trying to keep busy to pass the time. :coffee:
Good luck looking forward to seeing ur tests. Hope you get a bfp before Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->