• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

So we are on the last week of the November thread, If your name is on the front page and I haven't updated it let me know, If if you'd still like to be on it let me know :)
I hope we get a few more BFP before!

Yea I definitely need to be in the December thread :)

BNB was having such issues for me the last 2 days, I couldn't post, argh! What did I miss?!

No news for me, expecting af within 7-10 days and hoping she's on time, we took a cycle off this month but hubby and I are moving forward in a good direction so I think we will try again next month - exciting. I'll head on to the December thread!

In other news I had a third interview for a job I am really excited about! And they asked for my references yesterday!! So I am super hopeful they'll move quickly and be in contact with them and then I hope I get a job offer soon!

Dee I’m so glad someone else here is an early tester lol!

alligator so glad things are headed in a positive direction and hopefully December brings you a BFP!

afm, had a tmi dream last night that is definitely a pregnancy symptom... I only have those kind of dreams when preggo XD

but my 8dpo FMU frer is BFN. 2
Pics attached just with different lighting. And now I’m out of tests - what’s a girl to do!?! Lol.

CBC9B859-D7AD-4C7B-94F0-0D01E15A0839.jpeg D14FC7BC-7B8E-4E28-AFFE-D7A35266BC7A.jpeg

Dee I’m so glad someone else here is an early tester lol!

alligator so glad things are headed in a positive direction and hopefully December brings you a BFP!

afm, had a tmi dream last night that is definitely a pregnancy symptom... I only have those kind of dreams when preggo XD

but my 8dpo FMU frer is BFN. 2
Pics attached just with different lighting. And now I’m out of tests - what’s a girl to do!?! Lol.

View attachment 1090932 View attachment 1090933
Amazon is your answer :)

Amazon is your answer :)
I don’t think my Amazon tests would come in time. After I pickup my oldest from school this afternoon I might pop by the dollar store again and see if they’re back in stock... if not I might have to buy some more frers at the drugstore.

I don’t think my Amazon tests would come in time. After I pickup my oldest from school this afternoon I might pop by the dollar store again and see if they’re back in stock... if not I might have to buy some more frers at the drugstore.
I get Amazon deliveries next day with Prime. i hope you can get some from the dollar store or drug store later.

I get Amazon deliveries next day with Prime. i hope you can get some from the dollar store or drug store later.
Yeah mine usually come the next day by 9pm but my last ones were supposed to come Tuesday and they came Wednesday so I can’t count on it... I love prime though we use it all the time lol!

Af was due today and no show. I have no tests. Aaaargh. Don’t feel pregnant.

Well I ordered Amazon tests because I called the dollar store and they're still not restocked... but they won't come until Saturday so I'll be skipping a day testing out of necessity! Also did a bunch of my christmas shopping at the same time so it was productive :)

Well AF not showing is definitely a good sign!! FX for you!! When will you grab a test?
I’m working tomorrow so I’ll grab one on the way home if nothing happens before then. Don’t have time to grab one before work.

No AF is a good sign...are your cycles regular? Hope you can test soon!
Yes - I’m very regular. As in, it comes at lunchtime every 28 days. I came off the pill in July, first period was 6 weeks later in August, and has been every 28 days since then, except when pregnant. We used the pull out method in August and for half of September, I had a chemical last month, which I guess could make me late. Before dd my cycle was always extremely regular too.

AF hasn't shown.
17dpo tomorrow no pregnancy symptoms, BFNs and now AF. Feel like this cycle is never ending. Cd31 shud be bleeding by now.
FF has me at 78% pregnant but I'm not.
20201126_192145.jpg

So sorry you’re late sugger!!! That’s frustrating when you want to get on to a new cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->