• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

My temp is back up this morning but I did have to take it twice... my thermometer isn’t the greatest and it was low, and I wondered if it shifted out of my mouth cause I was half asleep so I took it again and it was higher.

went to sleep at 8 last night with just Tylenol and my tooth feels way better this morning, thank God!! Just my jaw is sore from being open for 2 hours at the dentist!!

Tomorrow I will test with a blue dye test and I have some frers that will come from Amazon tomorrow for the 2 days of FMU :)

Also lying in bed this morning I had this terrible feeling of restlessness and gagged when I coughed... those are 2 things that made me take a test with my last daughter so good signs for me!!

@Deethehippy hope the scan results weren’t anything to effect TTC. Thinking about you :hugs:

@Reiko_ctu hope this is a positive sign for you, good luck when you test tomorrow.

AF just arrived! So my cycles still aren’t back to normal since my MC. Wasn’t expecting her until Friday. So frustrating!! But at least I am already starting my next cycle...

Quick update from me: the scan showed NO cysts and NO fibroids :headspin: It did show an area of thickened womb at the top and so I am going to be referred to a gynaecological consultant to try to figure out what is causing this.
My ovaries were slightly enlarged (could just be post O) and slightly stuck to my womb but it wasn't a concern.
I told them I was TTC and they are going to take that into mind and not suggest any treatments or pills that may affect that.
All in all I am so pleased and will definitely sleep better tonight!
Hopefully this thickened womb won't be a concern and there will still be plenty of room for an eggie or eggies to attach somewhere.
For now the TTC journey continues :)

I'm so sorry about AF babybears - may you be blessed with a lovely Christmas BFP.

Reiko - good luck! your symptoms sound promising if they are what you remembered from before when pregnant.

Hiya! Can I jump in for the end of the month? I'm 4 days late or thereabouts. Couldn't tell you DPO as I'm all over the place. Sometimes AF is early, but she's never *this* late - my cycles have been <26 days - 30 days - 26 days - 30 days> since I got my cycle back after the boy, so 28 day average. I'm working the 'four days late' off a 28 day cycle, though I'm due for a 30 day one, so probably just two days late. Day 32.

Does that make sense? I'm rambling I know.

Anyway, I tested with Clearblue non-digi on day 29. BFN. I'm out of tests, ordered some but they won't come til Sunday. Meanwhile, I wait.

Had all the usual cramps and feeling like I'm due, just nothing's actually happening. I'm presuming my BFN is a definite one, given it was the early detection test, but obviously 'you're not out til AF shows' rings in my mind still.

Dee that sounds like good news! Really hope that thickening isn’t anything at all. Maybe the consultant could help with TTC too?

Hiya! Can I jump in for the end of the month? I'm 4 days late or thereabouts. Couldn't tell you DPO as I'm all over the place. Sometimes AF is early, but she's never *this* late - my cycles have been <26 days - 30 days - 26 days - 30 days> since I got my cycle back after the boy, so 28 day average. I'm working the 'four days late' off a 28 day cycle, though I'm due for a 30 day one, so probably just two days late. Day 32.

Does that make sense? I'm rambling I know.

Anyway, I tested with Clearblue non-digi on day 29. BFN. I'm out of tests, ordered some but they won't come til Sunday. Meanwhile, I wait.

Had all the usual cramps and feeling like I'm due, just nothing's actually happening. I'm presuming my BFN is a definite one, given it was the early detection test, but obviously 'you're not out til AF shows' rings in my mind still.

hope the next test shows something :)

Sooo I tested this afternoon at 7 dpo. I’m hopeless lol XP

maybe a shadow in person but not where I think the test line should actually be... so likely line eye and BFN... hoping I can manage to wait till 9 dpo to test again cause I’m just silly to waste a test today :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::flower:

So sorry for BFNs and AFs.

I’m 15dpo today and still no AF. She shud be here by tomorrow latest.
I tested again and another BFN.

That all sounds really positive Dee, and hopefully the thickening doesn’t cause you any problems. You must feel relieved :)

Pretty sure it’s a BFN but it might yet develop into a line in a few days!!

82CD66C7-3711-4CD6-9368-B7AFE8B15971.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->