****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

20201124_191827.jpg I'm rea
thank you so much for ur help. Vit c and b6 start at the start of the cycle. It was a nasty shadow. Where did u get the sweetyfox ones?

I have set myself a mission to have an orange, immune system yoghurt, my vit c abs b6 tablets daily abs try drink this immune vit c and b6 infused tea (not good a drinking hot flavoured things like that). I also been taking folic acid and pregnancy multi vit tablets since implant out so that’s that covered. Got myself some chocolate to be cheer me up today. I only have af for 4 days so gonna keep busy and clean and organise house ready for Xmas. Started with kitchen today. Just pulled all the fridge out and kitchen cupboards. Shame UK in lockdown so rubbish tips are book slots only, managed to get one for Thursday so get organised and fill car abs much as I can. I love a few cluttered house for Xmas ready to start the next year.

I'm really hoping that that spotting is implantation and not AF.

I get the sweety fox tests off amazon hon.
I also take B vitamins complex which I got off amazon for just £1.
And I take folic acid, vitamin D and just started taking Macca root this cycle.
All brought of Amazon lol. Got to love Amazon.

View attachment 1090893 I'm rea

I'm really hoping that that spotting is implantation and not AF.

I get the sweety fox tests off amazon hon.
I also take B vitamins complex which I got off amazon for just £1.
And I take folic acid, vitamin D and just started taking Macca root this cycle.
All brought of Amazon lol. Got to love Amazon.

Defo AF here is full swing this afternoon. I been looking at macca root and might order some. I jst didn’t want it to delay O.

So sorry hon.
Yeah i think it was that that delayed my ovulation. Because I ovulated 2 days later than normal but apparently a later ovulation like day 14 15 16 is alot better than early ovulation so I'm hoping if my ovulation is gonna now be on cd15 every cycle it will give me a better chance of staying pregnant.
I don't want to go through any more losses.

I'm still waiting for AF im 14dpo and normally start bleeding at 16dpo.
Hate this part the most.

So we are on the last week of the November thread, If your name is on the front page and I haven't updated it let me know, If if you'd still like to be on it let me know :)
I hope we get a few more BFP before!

I’m pretty sure we are out, zero pregnancy symptoms and bfn at 12dpo. Af due Thursday.

So sorry :( FXd for next month for you!!
Thank you. I knew pretty early on this would happen. Only had sex twice during fertile window - once right at the start and second the day after ovulation - so I knew we were probably out!

I’ve had my dental work done and my mouth is excruciating... you can’t take ibuprofen during the tww can you? Just Tylenol?

I think I've read somewhere it's best to avoid it during the first 30 weeks of pregnancy, so that would include the TWW too just in case. I hope that the pain eases up soon. Dental pain is the worst! :hugs::hugs:

BFN this morning...at 12DPO so I’m out ladies. Good luck for those still testing for November!

Sorry about the BFN's ladies - good luck for next month! :hugs:

Getting my scan results today - a doctor is going to phone me later, very nervous that my TTC days will be over since the receptionist said they came back as 'abnormal' :dohh::sad1:
I've got everything crossed it's not something that affects TTC.

Also 5DPO and very snotty CM today (but could be from the internal scan on Monday? have had some very slight spotting too) my temps are low and static this cycle so I don't think it's looking like a BFP cycle so far but I don't fully understand temps anyway.

Much luck and a good day to you all x

Dee I very much hope your results aren’t anything that will stop you TTC... praying for a result that is something easy to deal with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->