November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Hi Ladies!
Welcome rockinghorse! :wave:

Emski- so glad to see you here! Can't believe you are 8 weeks already. It's so exciting!!!

Bing and Eclair- sending you lots of baby :dust: go get em girls!!! Bing the dress is so pretty. My mom used to seamstress for years and I have to agree with Eclaire..or maybe move the belt if the bride allows.

Loobs- no time like note ;) I hope this is your cycle!!

Querida- sorry, I'm not familiar with fertilitea at all but I think conceive easy is like preseed. Which I love, love, love!! Best product out there, IMO. I hope someone is able to answer your other question regarding the sugar.

AFM, FF says I'm now 3dpo. I'm going to have to say I'm out this cycle. We only managed to bd on Sunday evening. Monday and Tues hubby had a debilitating, stabbing pain in his head that we ended up going to the ER yesterday. I've never seen him cry like this and look so scared. I did some research and we both think it was a thunderclap headache.. Basically a sex migraine (pre orgasm) All his tests and CT scan came back normal so the doctor released him and told us to follow up with our PCP.
I would never go to the ER for a migraine but I have never seen anyone hold their head in agony for a half hour and not move. I'm glad he's feeling better... Just bummed out this whole cycle was a waste of money. We have decided to take a break from TTC and make sure he doesn't get any more of these episodes.

Good luck to you all :)

It was a long appointment went in at 2.50 got out at 4.00 lots of form filling and questions had bloods taken etc the standard Midwife was lovely though really nice got a nice yellow folder that I have to take with me to appointments etc... its quite large. Going back in two weeks for some more blood test as you can't have the first part of the DS test until 10 weeks.

Its nice to have the midwife because you can call them when you worry etc..

Bing fx it happens for you I can't believe they make you wait 3 yrs that is a long time and the month we tried smep it worked !

MnG - Sounds like you had a brilliant time when you went away :)

Oh MGN that must have been terrifying!! Glad he is ok now. So NTNP now.

Emski - how exciting!!!!!!!

AFM remembered to take my temp this morning at 8am!! 36.77. Just took it again now (midday) and it's 37.77...is temp supposed to be lower before moving around?

I'm officially part of this thread, witch got me overnight. I'll prob be testing Nov 24th.

I can't wait to start seeing all the Nov BFP on this thread!!

Hey ladies, unfortunately AF got me this morning so I'm moving over here. Hopefully I'll ovulate by cd 17 again but I wont commit to a testing day yet as it can vary.

Out with the hubby tomorrow night, then lunch (will have to be a light lunch) and then afternoon tea Saturday and then start a strict diet on Sunday. Fingers crossed losing more weight does the trick...my pcos likes it when I lose weight lol!

xx

hey ladies....haven't been on in a bit but I'm back!!!
officially 1dpo(I think)- last cycle was 26 days but I'm thinking that stress from school contributedtoit coming on early, as my cycles are on average 28 days...me and my boo have dtd everyday of my fertile window so fx'd for bfp this month...this would be my 10th month actively ttc, and I have started taking maca and b complex(mainly for the folic acid)
Good luck to all....let's bake something other than a turkey :)
Oh yeah....put me down for November 14th...please and thank you

Onetube and Rockinghorse, welcome! :hi: Good luck, I hope this is your month! :)

Emski, great to see you! Glad to have you following along with us still, and so glad to hear that things are going so great with you! Yay!

Loobs and Bing, that's funny about the keeping up stuff! I never can unless I'm posting from an actual computer (and not my phone). My trick for it then is to open up 2 tabs of the thread, one for reading the posts and one for responding in after I've read a post! :D

Bing, I'm sorry that I can't give you any advice on the dress situation (although it sounds like you've been given GREAT advice already! :thumbup:) but I just wanted to say that I LOVE it!!! It's a really pretty dress, and it looks great on you! Oh, and yay for smiley face! FX for you!

Querida, I'm sorry that I don't really have any answers for you either. :( I'm hoping somebody here will though!

Eclaire, yay for a positive opk for you too! Wahoo! I have my FX for you as well, good luck!

Loobs, glad to hear your temp came back down to normal pre-O range. It's always so confusing when they do something weird!

MnG, I really hope that your break doesn't have to be too long. But maybe this time of ntnp will be good for you guys! More relaxing, I'm sure. I'm really glad to hear that hubby is ok, and I hope they can get him back to new in no time! :hugs:

Lou, yay for remembering to temp! :thumbup: I don't know how it's supposed to be compared to after getting up and moving around, I've never really taken in later in the day to see! :shrug:

Leti and Cookie, sorry that the witch got you both and that you're having to move over! Welcome to November though! :hugs:

Ronnie, welcome back! Haha, "baking more than a turkey"...I love it! :haha: Good luck to you this cycle, FX for you!

Sorry you've had to join the November thread Leti, cookie & ronnie. FX'd that November is our month! I'll get you added to the front page later as this is just a flying visit as I have a work quiz tonight! Wish me luck as I'm rubbish at quiz's! :haha:

I'll catch up properly later. Have a good evening everyone! Xx

Hi new ladies :wave: sorry you've had to come and join us here in November! Best wishes!

MnG - sorry to hear that about your DH. How scary! Always best to get these kinds of things checked out. My experience of nursing people with the classic thunderclap headache is that haemorrhage is a possibility, just can't take any chances!

Lou - glad you managed to remember the temp today! Your temp does raise after activity, which is why they say you should take it before you go to the loo or even talk!

Good luck at your quiz Bing!

X

Ok so I couldn't avoid temptation even though I knew nothing would show. I tried to test today. And guess what? It was a dud! I'm not sure if it's a sign. 7dpo now. Don't think it'll be my month. Cervix is low soft and closed. Anyone kno if that means anything? X

Unfortunately have to join you all. You can put me down for the 27th.

Finally joining you ladies...blah. (Not blah cuz of you ladies, blah at having to join! haha :p)

Evening ladies...well the quiz was fun! Drunk nearly 4 large glasses of wine and feeling a bit drink! On my last train home now and should get home around 1am. Out team came joint first so we has a the breaker question which was how many tiles are there on a scrabble boarded (nearest answer won!) Surprisingly both team said 108 so the quizmaster (the head of our department) said both teams cheated and that the winners were the team that came 3rd! As you can imagine amongst lots of shrunken lawyers and accountants there was lots of banter going on! :haha:

Rocking horse - how are you? I've had a good day thanks! :thumbup:

Loobs - I'm glad AF had nearly disPpwared and you can now get on to the fun bit! ;)

MnG - I so glad hubby is feeling better! I know it must have been scary for you both. I know it may feel like it was a waste of money this cycle but remember it only takes one little spermy! And your timing was great this cycle! Just remember that at least your both okay and it wax nothing more serious! Bug :hugs: remember we are always here if you need to cry/rant/winge etc.

Emski - I'm so glad York first midwife appointment went well and you liked your midwife! Make sure you keep us up to date with how your future appointments go!

Lou - yes as far as I'm aware your testing temp should be lower than your temp after moving about!

Leti - Welcome :wave: i have you added! GL in November!

Cookie - welcome to Jovember :wave: I have added you! sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned...GL with the diet!

Ronnie - I have you added! You have the same testing date as me! :) I'm totally with you on baking something other than a turkey ;) I like your thinking!

Onetube - I think cervix position is very unreliable so I don't check mine. Maybe someone else can help you

Crystl - welcome :wave: I have you added!

Caring I - sorry your joining us? what testing date would you like me to put you down for?

Gsm / bighouse / rocking horse - are you still testing on Saturday? I hope you all set the Nocember thread off to a good start' I can't wait to see the BFP's rolling in!

I apologise for all the typos! That's what you get after 4 large glasses of wive! :rofl:

Oh and way tmi - but me and DH DTD lady night and every tube I go to the loo I smell sperm' I hate that smell' :rofl: at least I know he didn't fake it! :haha: seriously someone shut me uk! I'm far too open when I'm drink! :rofl:

I love you girl! :hugs:

Xx

I apologise for all the typos! That's what you get after 4 large glasses of wive! :rofl:

Oh and way tmi - but me and DH DTD lady night and every tube I go to the loo I smell sperm' I hate that smell' :rofl: at least I know he didn't fake it! :haha: seriously someone shut me uk! I'm far too open when I'm drink! :rofl:

I love you girl! :hugs:

Xx

No way am I shutting you up, you're a riot!!

Wow, you leave for a few days and you miss a tonne on this thread! I'm on CD 25 now I think and 3 DPO. Waiting to test is almost unbearable. I just want my bundle of internet cheapies to get here because I don't want to waste good expensive tests! Everyone in my house is sick and we have an extremely cranky 11 month old on our hands because of that so we only got to baby dance twice in my fertile window so not feeling too confident about this month. I've been so cramps today and I have no idea why because it is definitely way to early for the witch to show up. Also, i am TTC term illiterate for the most part so what on earth do DTD and SMEP mean? Lol, sorry ladies, I'm pretty new to this stuff.

Wow, you leave for a few days and you miss a tonne on this thread! I'm on CD 25 now I think and 3 DPO. Waiting to test is almost unbearable. I just want my bundle of internet cheapies to get here because I don't want to waste good expensive tests! Everyone in my house is sick and we have an extremely cranky 11 month old on our hands because of that so we only got to baby dance twice in my fertile window so not feeling too confident about this month. I've been so cramps today and I have no idea why because it is definitely way to early for the witch to show up. Also, i am TTC term illiterate for the most part so what on earth do DTD and SMEP mean? Lol, sorry ladies, I'm pretty new to this stuff.

DTD= Doing the Deed
SMEP= Sperm meets Egg Plan
I still don't know them all but just catch on quick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back