November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

That makes so much more sense now lol. I knew that DTD meant sex I just didn't get what exactly it meant haha.

That makes so much more sense now lol. I knew that DTD meant sex I just didn't get what exactly it meant haha.

Omg before I caught on it I would guess then I found out what things really meant and I was ooh that makes so much more sense now. Lol

I love drunk posts Bing - hope you're feeling ok this morning! x

Have a great day ladies!!

Attachments

• Happy-Halloween-Cards-1.jpg
    Happy-Halloween-Cards-1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
Oh Bing-HILARIOUS!! Love it....just what some of us, if not all, needed:thumbup:

so this is cycle day 5 and I usually O between cd15-17...I will be out of town cd 14-18, so I am hoping if we dtd days 11-13 and maybe day 18 when I get home we will have a small chance. Not doing opk's this month because it seems like a waste since I will be gone. Has anyone had a different cycle immediately following their chemical or does it pretty much go back to normal right away?

So I thought I was doing pretty good about waiting (albeit impatiently) to test on Nov 1st. But yesterday I gave in. This POAS disease is just too strong, LOL. Of course yesterday's test was negative. Still too early. But this girl was determined. I had an appointment with my family doctor yesterday to discuss other issues, and at the end of the appointment worked in a request for a quantitative HCG blood test :winkwink::test: I knew the blood test was more sensitive, and could tell several days earlier than a urine test. My doctor said the quantitative test was the most sensitive so we will see. No results yet (they don't have an in house lab, they send it away). They were doing other blood tests anyway so it was easy to just tack this one on. I'm hoping they will get results by the end of business today but I'm not sure. :shrug:

Hi ladies! Welcome to all the returning members of the uniteers. Both happy and sad to see you.

Mng sorry to hear about your hubby but you still stand a chance this cycle so try to stay positive.

Bing great post. Sounds like you had a really good time and enjoyed some wine.

And, I think I ovulated overnight. I temped this morning but it was so dark I couldn't see the thermometer so I will have to look at it later. Smep didn't happen. We didn't dtd the first night of the opk+. Hubby wants a boy this time so we waited until last night for some action. I hope it was a good decision. I used my conceive plus and a soft cup after two glasses of wine so hopefully something good will come of this. I would love to bd this morning but don't see that happening since dd woke up 90 minutes early and has a toddler tumbling class when dh starts work. I guess we will have to see if I can find a way to squeeze it in.

Hugs to all and I would love to see more Halloween costume pics!

Congrats set! H & h 9 months.

Checked my thermometer, I did not ovulate yet. So the bad news is that I can't have any Halloween candy, but the good news is that I can have more wine guilt free.

Congrats set! It's not even November yet, and our Nov thread has it's first BFP! :thumbup:

Well I have a bitof a headache today! :haha: I'm glad i could cheer you all up. This might make you laugh too...so I got home about 1.15am. Hubby had been out too and I could see he was already home as the bedroom light was on. I tried the door but it was locked. So got my keys out and it wouldn't open, so thought he must have left the keys in the lock from the inside! I rang the doorbell. no answer. I rang the house phone. no answer. I was just about to go sleep in the car when I realised I had a back door key so I went round the back of the house an finally got inside! I noticed there were no keys in the lock so I must have been that drunk that I was trying to open the front door with the wrong key! :rofl:

MnG - Happy Halloween too you too!

NoRi - I think a chemical can effect your cycles but im not 100% sure. Maybe someone else can help you.

Bighouse - when will you get the results back? Fingers crossed its some good news!

EClaire - we didn't get to do SMEP either. We did the 1st and 3rd day after my postive OPK but missed the 2nd day as we were both too drunk to do anything last night :rofl: GL to you and I hope you did the right decision! Why can't you have any candy just because you didn't ovulate yet? Also a couple of months ago I didn't get my temp rise until 4dpo!

Set4Life - congrats on the BFP! I hope some of your babydust will rub off on the rest of us! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! I have changed it on the front page!

Congratz Set!

Bing, wow for being drunk you type quite well lol. No way you would have understand any of that if I typed it while I was drunk lol

I acutally tested a day early this morning (10dpo) than I had said, but got BFN. I had period like pains on my left side on Wednesday. Yesterday I felt fine no pains at all. Then this morning work up again with period like pain more in the middle i guess. So not sure if thats a good or bad sign. I'm due to get my period Nov 4-5

I'm still gonna test tomorrow and every day until I get my period or a BFP :)
Good Luck to everyone testing in November :)

Thanks everyone for your advice regards my ovulation! I'm officially 1 DPO and in the terrible two week wait, meh! Now, to hold out until at least 8dpo before I bring out the 52 HPT's I've got.............

Phew took me a day but finally caught up allll pages. You ladies are seriously entertaining!! Love this thread.

Afm not quite in novembers thread yet, af was due the 24th and still a no show (yay!) a week overdue and think I may have finally gotten some double lines. Its faint but I'll try to catch a good pic of it to post! My periods are never late so im pretty optimistic. Maybe that koolaids starting to take effect! :happydance:

Bing, I made this mistake of "assuming" they will call me if it is positive (but not if it is negative). Now I'm starting to doubt that they will call at all, because they typically mail the results (not call) which defeats the purpose of early testing if I have to wait for results in the mail. I was caught up with other things while I was at the doctors office and didn't cross my T's and dot my I's on the test results. That office is near impossible to reach via phone, and it's late on a Friday afternoon now, so it's not even worth trying. I'll be POAS this weekend anyway! AF is due now/soon (a day or two ago if I go by my cycle length last month, or this coming monday if I go by 28 days, but my cycles have been all over the place the last year). So far the witch is staying away, so that's a good sign!

Oh and thanks for those of you who asked if I was feeling better. I am, thankfully. Whatever virus I had only lasted a couple days, although it was really intense during that time. Apparently I was even moaning in my sleep :sleep:

Phew took me a day but finally caught up allll pages. You ladies are seriously entertaining!! Love this thread.

Afm not quite in novembers thread yet, af was due the 24th and still a no show (yay!) a week overdue and think I may have finally gotten some double lines. Its faint but I'll try to catch a good pic of it to post! My periods are never late so im pretty optimistic. Maybe that koolaids starting to take effect! :happydance:

Good luck Rach, Please test tomorrow with FMU! :D Put us all our of our misery :D

Gsm - GL for testing tomorrow!

Miss406 - I'm also 1dpo today so I'll be starting the long wait with you!

Rach - it sounds really promising. GL when you test again!

Bighouse - that's a bummer about the test results. FX'd you get your BFP before they come back. I'm glad your feeling better.

Gsm - GL for testing tomorrow!

Miss406 - I'm also 1dpo today so I'll be starting the long wait with you!

Rach - it sounds really promising. GL when you test again!

Bighouse - that's a bummer about the test results. FX'd you get your BFP before they come back. I'm glad your feeling better.

Yippee. When do you plan on testing? I'm gutted I missed out on 2 days worth of temping. :( Is it right that the temperature drops when implantation occurs? I'm still new to FF and it is still very very confusing for me :(

How do we plan on passing the time in the two week wait then? :D

Oh Bing-HILARIOUS!! Love it....just what some of us, if not all, needed:thumbup:

so this is cycle day 5 and I usually O between cd15-17...I will be out of town cd 14-18, so I am hoping if we dtd days 11-13 and maybe day 18 when I get home we will have a small chance. Not doing opk's this month because it seems like a waste since I will be gone. Has anyone had a different cycle immediately following their chemical or does it pretty much go back to normal right away?

I did a lot of reading after mine and it seems that everyone is very different. For me personally, my cycle after was lighter than usual and I was also a day late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->