November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Mamabee - Congrats!! Do you know a due date yet? Mines est. July 1st, but it may change once I go to the dr.

According to the calculators, my due date is July 14th. I would LOVE a July 4th baby as I already have a New Years baby and my niece is a Cinco de Mayo baby! My first appointment isn't until December 1st. I suppose I'll know more then. Thanks for checking in!

Thank you all for your congratulations; they mean so much. I know I should move over to the pregnancy boards, but I don't want to leave you behind. I want to stay and pour you each a tall glass of the Kool-Aid! :dust: to everyone!!!!

Congratulations Mamabee! I love all of the celebration babies in your family. That sounds like so much fun. Thank you for sharing the Kool-Aid! Cheers to a healthy 9 months!

I am really nauseous have been all day. I have been dizzy too. But still testing negative which I know sometimes it can take a while for tests to pick up the hormones. I go to the doctor in like 12 hours.

I have just seen my first RED blood since July 28th!!! CD1

Okay my tons of milky white cm is now ewcm I am on cd28 and 15dpo. I am confused.

Jordypotpie - welcome :wave: wishing you the best of luck this cycle. I hope this is your month. I've put you down for the 9th! So a little about me - I'm currently 6dpo and this is our 16th cycle TTC#1. I've had 2 x 21 day progesterone bloodtests done which were both normal, a pelvis scan which was normal and hubby's sperm analysis came back normal too. Im just waiting for an appointment through now to have a HSG done to check if any of my tubes are blocked. After that there are no more tests we can have done on the NHS in the uk so we will have to just keep trying. Then after three years of TTC we'll qualify for free IVF, but if we can save up enough money we may consider paying for IVF privately after two years of trying. So where abouts are you on your TTC journey? I think I have sorted the dress issue now thanks! :thumbup:

Rockinghorse - what is your sister having? I'm sorry you think your mum has bipolar. My mum has suffers from depression which can be difficult to deal with at times. :hugs: I can't wait for you to test! I don't know how you are waiting it out. I'd be going crazy! GL!

Atalanta - I will put you down for testing on the 8th! GL to you! I hope the symptoms are a good think!

MJsBaby - my periods are usually
1.5 to 2days so I was worried it meant I had a thin lining. My acupuncturist recommended taking a supplement called Floradix (it's a B vitamin complex) and eating lots of blood making foods like spinach, red meat, beetroot etc. I've also been drinking red raspberry leaf tea and pomegranate juice until ovulation, and taking a vitamin e supplement as well as my pre natal supplement. The month after doing this my period was 2.5days long and heavier. I was over the moon! If only it was easy to "relax and stop trying"! :haha:

Lozano - welcome :wave: I hope AF didn't show up. do you want me to put a testing date down for you on the front page?

Mama - I'm praying your little bean is a sticky one. Thanks for asking about the lamp post - no I wasn't hurt thankfully! :haha: thanks for the advise on the dress. It's really helpful to know you can take a dress in up to 3 sizes! :thumbup: I hope you managed to wash your sons feet! :haha:

MrsBallard - welcome :wave: I have you added! GL and I hope November is your month. I jealous you have snow! I love snow but we didn't get any last year in uk. FX'd we will this winter.

Mommastork - welcome :wave: I have you added.

Miss406 - I often get cramps and twinges after ovulation so I don't think it means much (well not for me anyway). If you don't usually get them anything different could be a good sign. :thumbup:

Crystal - I hope your well! When do you usually ovulate. I often find the first two weeks of my cycle easier waiting for ovulation as I'll try and eat healthier and just have fun! I hope it starts going quickly for you!

Lou - I'm glad something appears to be happening for you! Has the flow got heavier/redder yet?

J&J - sorry but I don't see anything on those test pics. FX'd you get a darker line soon.

Turtle - Yes the bridesmaid dress dilemma is a bit of a nightmare. Sorry AF got you. :hugs: how long was your LP this cycle? Is it still going up? Got your testing date moved! GL!

Orion - I hope your sleep improves soon.

Eclaire - THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have decided to just keep the size 14! As there really isn't much room in the 12 to grow. And you've put my mind at rest about what can be done to the size 14 if the belt area does get too tight and that I can take it in back to a size 12 if necessary (hopefully not though!). I don't really want to keep 2 dresses as they were quite expensive and I don't think I'd get my money back if I sold it on eBay or something. I owe you one! :thumbup:

Hey Bing, she is having a baby boy. So happy for her. Also my friend is pregnant again. Unfortunately her boyfriend wants an abortion and she wants to keep the baby but is scared.
Also AF still hasn't shown her face. I am now 6 days late. Not getting my hopes up, I admit I have never been this late but I am usually a few days late anyway.
Yeah, if she hasn't got bipolar then she has something else...

My phone is being very odd and won't let me see page 45!!

Rocking did you test yet?

My 'blood' yesterday has gone completely!! Clear today. Gutted :(

Sorry about your blood.
Also no I haven't tested yet. Waiting till Saturday.

Crystl - so so sorry for your loss. What a horrible time for you and your family. Hopefully you'll have some good news to share with them soon!

Emilie - hope it's just a bit too early for your home tests, maybe you'll get your BFP with a doctors test! Keep us posted, fx for you! Sounds promising!

Lou - YAY!! A new cycle! Good luck!

Rocking - You have some fantastic willpower to hold off testing! So excited for you to test!

x

Do we think my chart looks promising? Had like mild period pains yesterday which I think was implantation? So excited. Will be testing tomorrow (8dpo, I know I know early!)
I was going to start at 10dpo. I have a good stock of HPT's so will start tomorrow, can't hold it off any longer!

(P.s, JUST FOR FUN I have used OPK's these past 2 mornings (FMU) and todays is slightly darker, IT COULD be a normal and natural LH surge before AF next Thursday, OR it could be picking up HCG!).

What do you think to my chart? TIA xx

Okay my tons of milky white cm is now ewcm I am on cd28 and 15dpo. I am confused.

Emilie, do you temp? Even if you got +OPKs it is still possible that you didn't ovulate or that you ovulated late.....just throwing that out there as a possibility. OR you could be days away from your BFP hoping it's the latter and not the former!

Miss your chart looks promising. I hope you get that bfp soon.

I had some cramping last night and woke up with a migraine this morning. Also had a big temp drop to just above coverline. 6dpo for me so maybe this is my implantation dip.

Emilie, do you temp? Even if you got +OPKs it is still possible that you didn't ovulate or that you ovulated late.....just throwing that out there as a possibility. OR you could be days away from your BFP hoping it's the latter and not the former!

Only reason I know I ovulated for sure on the 22nd is it was doctor confirmed with ultrasound and lab tests plus I had my ovulation pain then with ton of ewcm them too. But no pain now I go to the doctor again today.

Mng how is your husband doing? I hope he is feeling better.

Do we think my chart looks promising? Had like mild period pains yesterday which I think was implantation? So excited. Will be testing tomorrow (8dpo, I know I know early!)
I was going to start at 10dpo. I have a good stock of HPT's so will start tomorrow, can't hold it off any longer!

(P.s, JUST FOR FUN I have used OPK's these past 2 mornings (FMU) and todays is slightly darker, IT COULD be a normal and natural LH surge before AF next Thursday, OR it could be picking up HCG!).

My prediction just based on your chart is that you are pregnant. But won't know for sure until we see those temps STAY up! I had a chart just like yours in my last cycle and my boobs were super sore, I was emotional :cry: , but I got a bfn on 10dpo and 12dpo an then a huge temp drop on 13dpo and then :witch: came.

Emilie fx you get some good news from you doctor today.

Emilie, you should test tomorrow AM with FMU....on a FRER! If still bfn then maybe it will just take a couple days to show up! Good luck!

Crystl - so so sorry for your loss. What a horrible time for you and your family. Hopefully you'll have some good news to share with them soon!

Emilie - hope it's just a bit too early for your home tests, maybe you'll get your BFP with a doctors test! Keep us posted, fx for you! Sounds promising!

Lou - YAY!! A new cycle! Good luck!

Rocking - You have some fantastic willpower to hold off testing! So excited for you to test!

x

Haha thanks. I don't have a clue how I manage to cope

My prediction just based on your chart is that you are pregnant. But won't know for sure until we see those temps STAY up! I had a chart just like yours in my last cycle and my boobs were super sore, I was emotional :cry: , but I got a bfn on 10dpo and 12dpo an then a huge temp drop on 13dpo and then :witch: came.

Aww! Thank you, sorry the :witch: got you last time :( Fingers crosed for us both - I really hope your prediction is right - I can't wait to find out! :blush:

Hi! Hope everyone is having a good Thursday so far. We've almost made it to Friday, wahoo!

Lou, YAY for af FINALLY starting for you!!!! I'm so happy for you! On to the next cycle, I really hope this is your lucky one! :)

MamaBee, thanks! I'm not really surprised this month for some reason. I didn't even symptom spot, I did good! I did start to get hopeful towards the end but that's bound to happen, right? :) I love the turkey references, they crack me up! Thanks for the laughs! :)

Jordy, I hope those cravings are a sign of something good coming your way! ;)

Bing, it looks like my lp has stabilized pretty well! Thanks for asking, and good job remembering! :) I had that one month where it was only 7 days so I was nervous about that, but other than that I've had one time with a 12 day lp and 3 times a 13 day lp, so I'll take it! :thumbup: Glad you got your dress situation figured out!

MrsB, I think symptoms technically aren't supposed to start until a few days AFTER implantation, but some ladies swear they could feel it from day one. So who knows! FX that it's leading to good things for you!

Crystl, I'm so, so sorry to hear about your BIL. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, much less what your sister and her son must be going through. And to be so soon after the loss of your dad...ugh. I'm just so sorry for all of it. Please know that we're all thinking about you and your family! :hugs:

Elcaire, that's so interesting about your temp being the exact same every morning! I hope your like MJs and that it does lead to your bfp too! FX! :) (Oh sorry, just read that it dipped this morning...well I hope that's a good sign too, I hope it's your implantation dip and that it goes back up tomorrow!)

Querida, I really hope your strange food pairings also are headed towards something good for you! ;)

Peach, welcome to November! Sorry you had to join us here, but we're happy to have you aboard! Good luck this cycle!!!

JandJ, sorry you're not seeing anything on any tests anymore. :( I hope they come back though!!! FX!

Nadia, welcome and good luck! :hi: I hope this is your lucky cycle! :)

MeganS, sorry the :witch: got you as well. :( I'm now on cd3, so we're almost cycle buddies this go around! Good luck to you! :)

Loobs, hi! :hi: I hope you get your positive opk soon, sounds like you're getting close! Good luck!!!

Rocking, you're almost back to your testing day! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

Miss, I think your chart looks promising! Granted, I don't have a lot of experience with charting, but it looks good to me! FX!

I agree with Atlanta, I love you ladies and I'm hoping for more bfp's soon! :) :dust:

Hi! Hope everyone is having a good Thursday so far. We've almost made it to Friday, wahoo!

Miss, I think your chart looks promising! Granted, I don't have a lot of experience with charting, but it looks good to me! FX!

I agree with Atlanta, I love you ladies and I'm hoping for more bfp's soon! :) :dust:

Oh yes, Friday means it's the weekend woop woop :D Looking forward to the lay ins - that said baby is waking at like 5am now.. milk isn't sustaining him I don't think! :cry:

Thank you for your advice, let's hope my temperature stays high :D

Hi everyone,

I'm here waiting for Ovulation, and trying to not obsess this cycle. Hope everyone is doing great and hoping for lots of BFP on November. :happydance:

I just wanted to share what happened to me and ask for your honest opinion. I know I'm a little sensitive and my have taken this the wrong way.

We've been TTC for over 2 yrs with 2 mc. My boss knows all this and knows all my struggles, we talk a lot about this.

The other day she asked me to bring her something to work and I told asked her to text me to remind me in the morning otherwise she will not get it.
She reply to me: not that you have a child or a pet to worry about, so why would you forget!

I almost cried, and didn't reply to her. I felt it was so insensitive.

Is it just me? Am I overeating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->