November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Hi everyone,

I'm here waiting for Ovulation, and trying to not obsess this cycle. Hope everyone is doing great and hoping for lots of BFP on November. :happydance:

I just wanted to share what happened to me and ask for your honest opinion. I know I'm a little sensitive and my have taken this the wrong way.

We've been TTC for over 2 yrs with 2 mc. My boss knows all this and knows all my struggles, we talk a lot about this.

The other day she asked me to bring her something to work and I told asked her to text me to remind me in the morning otherwise she will not get it.
She reply to me: not that you have a child or a pet to worry about, so why would you forget!

I almost cried, and didn't reply to her. I felt it was so insensitive.

Is it just me? Am I overeating?

Woah - NOT called for, evil woman!
I'd have replied 'Do it yourself then you lazy a$$!' :evil: That is NOT cool. I don't think you are over reacting at all - How bloody rude. That would have really angered me too! Take a sly picture of your boss, stick it up on the back of the front door / office door - buy a pack of darts and AIM WELL. Or buy a punchbag and stick her picture to that :lol:

HUGE hugs hun :hugs:

Leti, sounds like your boss has a serious case of the insentives...there's nothing worse than women belittling other woman. This struggle is something most of us deal with at some point, so you would think others would be more understanding! Keep your chin up though - it's going to happen for you, and sounds like you have an excuse to keep in your pocket for when you do have kids (or pets??) and want to be late or forgetful or anything else!

AFM, I'm going bonkers over here. Still no AF, but I've been cramping like it for the last two days. Not strong but constant low hum type cramping. My temp came back up some this morning - but not all the way to where it was pre-dip, so no idea what that means. And i had just a touch of brown spotting today too...I checked my cervix position after I saw the spotting, and its super high and soft, which doesn't sound like AF is about to come, but this is only like the second time I've checked its position, and I've read that it can be super variable and super unreliable unless you know whats normal for you. I took a ic hpt this morning, of course negative, because if this was an implatation temp dip, it will take a few days to build up enough HCG to register, but I'm going crazy waiting. It's like the ultimate in teasers - is it implantation or AF?? Only time will tell and I'm terrible at waiting!

At work yesterday, I met with our insurance guy to sign up for some supplemental short-term disability coverage (for maternity leave) and that wont kick in unless I wait till January to get preggo! So I guess if this month turns out to be a bust, we'll be on hold for a few cycles so we can get the benefit of that.

And, this weekend is our company retreat, so I'll be sharing a room with a co-worker! She's around my age and we're work friends, so it won't be too bad, but I haven't figured out how to let her know that I compulsively wake up at 6 am and take my temperature with a beeping thermometer yet.....awkward convo.... :)

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

Leti - that is truly an awful and mindless thing to say to you. You don't need to have kids or animals to genuinely forget something. I regularly say "Text me to remind me!" - whats the issue?! So insensitive. x

Mng how is your husband doing? I hope he is feeling better.

Eclaire, MnG has decided to take a break from the boards for a little bit, since they have to take a break from trying for now. It's just a lot to take in when you have to put trying on hold, as I'm sure we all understand. I do know though that her hubby is hanging in there and that right now he's just waiting to hear back more from the dr's. I'll be sure to let you know if I find out any more (hopefully good news!), and I know she appreciates everyone thinking/wondering about her and how he's doing! :hugs:

Eclaire - hoping its implantation for you!

Turtle - I must have missed MnGs post about taking a break. I know I distanced myself last cycle because I wasn't well at all. It's a horrible feeling to have to take time off. We are all thinking about them both, and she will have lots of lovely messages to come back to! X

CD2 and in full flow!! So excited. Bloody typical...just in time for my INTERNAL ultrasound tomorrow. The letter says they can still do it but.....eeeeew. Maybe I'll just have the external for now...

Hey everyone, how are we all?
I have been in a bit of a bad mood today. Not sure if it is because of the wait, or if it is because I am looking for a place to live and got let down again, or if it is my university assignments. So unfortunately me and the other half ended up having a bit of an argument. We have made up now and I feel guilty with what I said, anyway we have made up and all lovey dovey with each other.
Also tomorrow and Saturday (testing day) I won't be on often. Tomorrow day I have uni till 12, then viewing a property at 12:30 and then I will be going off toManchester and spending time with some of my family. Saturday we would be spending time in Manchester and also coming back in the evening. I will try to be on as often as I can

I have been in a bit of a bad mood today. Not sure if it is because of the wait, or if it is because I am looking for a place to live and got let down again, or if it is my university assignments. So unfortunately me and the other half ended up having a bit of an argument. We have made up now and I feel guilty with what I said, anyway we have made up and all lovey dovey with each other.
Also tomorrow and Saturday (testing day) I won't be on often. Tomorrow day I have uni till 12, then viewing a property at 12:30 and then I will be going off toManchester and spending time with some of my family. Saturday we would be spending time in Manchester and also coming back in the evening. I will try to be on as often as I can

How many dpo are you? Good luck for testing, I am starting tomorrow. Saving my FRER for 10dpo onwards.
Good luck on your viewing; I too will be moving soon. Very stressful. Have a good weekend, hope you get a :bfp: :dust:

I tested this morning with FMU and got a BFN :cry: AF isn't due till Monday but I think I might be out this month. I was feeling so positive about things this cycle.

Leti - not cool of your boss - depending on how she is usually I would say something .Just because she is your boss doesn't mean she gets to be a jerk.

Lou - I had to have an emergency internal once when I was in full flow - I was really embarrassed :blush: but the technician was so professional and let me insert and take it out and left me to clean up - Sorry if TMI

Eclaire - FX for you!

Miss - I think your chart looks very promising!!

MrsBallard - Can't wait to see what your roomie thinks :wink wink:

Have a lovely day ladies!

:dust:

Hi everyone,

I'm here waiting for Ovulation, and trying to not obsess this cycle. Hope everyone is doing great and hoping for lots of BFP on November. :happydance:

I just wanted to share what happened to me and ask for your honest opinion. I know I'm a little sensitive and my have taken this the wrong way.

We've been TTC for over 2 yrs with 2 mc. My boss knows all this and knows all my struggles, we talk a lot about this.

The other day she asked me to bring her something to work and I told asked her to text me to remind me in the morning otherwise she will not get it.
She reply to me: not that you have a child or a pet to worry about, so why would you forget!

Aw that's an awful thing of your boss to say. Especially with her knowing that you have been trying for a child, that is very insensitive of her to say.
I hope that you will be ok.

I tested this morning with FMU and got a BFN :cry: AF isn't due till Monday but I think I might be out this month. I was feeling so positive about things this cycle.

Aww, huge hugs hun! :hugs:
You're not out yet! Far from out, especially if you've got a late implanter on your hands! Do you temp? :dust:

Thanks for your kind words, I do hope you're all right! I so want this, so does my Fiancé :D Clearblue have sent my box today so I am hoping to send it straight back :D

How many dpo are you? Good luck for testing, I am starting tomorrow. Saving my FRER for 10dpo onwards.
Good luck on your viewing; I too will be moving soon. Very stressful. Have a good weekend, hope you get a :bfp: :dust:

I have lost count of my DPO now. I do know that I am 6 days late though. Only thing that I am worried about is that my cycle is long and so I may not get a BFP. Anyway, if I don't there's always next cycle. Yes it is very stressful, especially when they say they will get back to you by a certain day and never do.
Also thank you. I will let you know :)

Aww, huge hugs hun! :hugs:
You're not out yet! Far from out, especially if you've got a late implanter on your hands! Do you temp? :dust:

Thanks for your kind words, I do hope you're all right! I so want this, so does my Fiancé :D Clearblue have sent my box today so I am hoping to send it straight back :D

I don't temp. I bought one and will use it this cycle. I'm feeling like I have AF symptoms and PMS so in combination with my BFN I don't think it's my month.

I've actually always wondered, if you have a late implanter would you still get PMS/AF symptoms before it implanted? Or would the fact that you have conceived stop the PMS symptoms even if it hasn't implanted yet?

Hi everyone,

Leti, sounds like your boss has a serious case of the insentives...there's nothing worse than women belittling other woman. This struggle is something most of us deal with at some point, so you would think others would be more understanding! Keep your chin up though - it's going to happen for you, and sounds like you have an excuse to keep in your pocket for when you do have kids (or pets??) and want to be late or forgetful or anything else!

AFM, I'm going bonkers over here. Still no AF, but I've been cramping like it for the last two days. Not strong but constant low hum type cramping. My temp came back up some this morning - but not all the way to where it was pre-dip, so no idea what that means. And i had just a touch of brown spotting today too...I checked my cervix position after I saw the spotting, and its super high and soft, which doesn't sound like AF is about to come, but this is only like the second time I've checked its position, and I've read that it can be super variable and super unreliable unless you know whats normal for you. I took a ic hpt this morning, of course negative, because if this was an implatation temp dip, it will take a few days to build up enough HCG to register, but I'm going crazy waiting. It's like the ultimate in teasers - is it implantation or AF?? Only time will tell and I'm terrible at waiting!

At work yesterday, I met with our insurance guy to sign up for some supplemental short-term disability coverage (for maternity leave) and that wont kick in unless I wait till January to get preggo! So I guess if this month turns out to be a bust, we'll be on hold for a few cycles so we can get the benefit of that.

And, this weekend is our company retreat, so I'll be sharing a room with a co-worker! She's around my age and we're work friends, so it won't be too bad, but I haven't figured out how to let her know that I compulsively wake up at 6 am and take my temperature with a beeping thermometer yet.....awkward convo.... :)

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

Leti - not only is that cruel and insensitive, it's unprofessional and disrespectful. If you take that text to HR she will be in serious trouble and it sounds like she deserves it (and if she tries to retaliate bc you tell, she will be the one fired and you might get a fat check for your suffering). Don't let anyone push you around.

MrsBallard - I would saw grab a moment for a private chat and let her know you are very interested in the way your body works and are tracking your cycle for your health (esp if she doesn't know you're ttc) and that it requires you to take your temp every morning at the same time, which for you is 6am, and ask if that will be a problem. I have found that my still-in-bed and my got-up-to-pee-and-temping-on-toilet temps are identical so maybe you could temp in the bathroom if she thinks it will disturb her??

Querida - really?? That's good to know about the temp. Early morning sneak to the bathroom would be way less scary to pull off than the awkward convo. I'll have to give it a shot. Thanks!

YW. Check before you go on the trip though. Idk if it's the same for everyone or related to the amount of movement or time elapsed or what (for me I roll out of bed and am in the bathroom temping in less than one minute, without running).

8dpo tomorrow. Majorly debating using a FRER...... My chart suggests I had an implantation yesterday (pains also kinda backed that up).... Do I or don't I? I guess if my temperature rises again then I should - what do we all think? :hugs: :dust:

8dpo tomorrow. Majorly debating using a FRER...... My chart suggests I had an implantation yesterday (pains also kinda backed that up).... Do I or don't I? I guess if my temperature rises again then I should - what do we all think? :hugs: :dust:

I wouldn't waste a FRER quite this early, but that's just me. Now the cheaper ones...by all means! :haha: They say that HCG doesn't get to the point of being able to be detected by a hpt until about 3 days after implantation, so if you think you had that yesterday then I don't think the FRER would show anything yet. And they're so expensive, I wouldn't want to waste one. But that's just me! :) Good luck, I really hope you get your bfp! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->