November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Miss406 - I'm not 100% sure but I thought implantation dips were suppose to be below the cover line?!? I always had mid LP dips when I was charting which went almost down to the coverline. Your chart looks good but it's still very early. If it was implantation yesterday it takes around 3-4 days for HSG levels to be high enough to detect so I would hold off testing until at least 10dpo if I were you. FX'd you get your BFP soon.

Mrs Ballard - I hope your symptoms mean you'll get your BFP soon. How many dpo are you? Do you usually get pre AF spotting which would explain the spotting today? GL with the thermometer conversation! I had to have that when I shared a room with my 4 year old neice...but managed to get away with I'm make sure I'm not poorly, just like mummy does for you! :haha:

MJsBaby - it's a bit of a postcode lottery in the uk on whether you can get IVF on the NHS. Some seas don't give it, others only give you one attempt whilst others give you two or three attempts. There is currently a lot of debate that everyone should be entitled to the same treatment regardless of where they live. I'm lucky that I live in one of the areas where I could have three attempts before having to pay for it myself.

Crystl - I'm so sorry to hear about your BIL and father. If you ever need to talk then you know where we are :hugs:

Eclaire - fingers crossed the temps staying the same means something.

Querida - got you down for 15th. Sorry I can't help you with the achy BB's or colostrum.

Peachcheeks - welcome :wave: sorry AF got you. let me know a testing date if you want me to add you to the from page. FX'd November is your month

Jordypotpie - sorry you lost your ovary and tube. I've heard plenty of women still go on to conceive with half or one tube so I'm sure you'll be fine! I have 2 fur babies too and yes they always think my lap is the best place for them to sit/sleep too! FX'd the food symptoms are a good sign for you.

Nadia - welcome :wave: I have you added. I'm so sorry about your thyroid causing you so many problems but glad to see you are now well and ready to start TTC again! FX'd to you.

Gsm / Megan - sorry AF got you both :hugs: I have moved you both to 30th November

Megan - Jocelyn is a lovely girls name too!

Onetubeleft - GL when you next test. I hope AF stays away for you both!

Olive - sorry for the bfn. FX'd it's just too early yet! :hugs:

Lou - I'm so glad your finally in full flow! :happydance: hopefully you'll never see a 100+ day cycle again!

Loobs - yah for ewcm :happydance: make sure you jump on your hubby as soon as he gets home! ;)

Mama - how cool that you have so many celebration babies!

Atlanta - :haha: I have had every symptom going over my 15 months of TTC so I'm definitely a pro at making myself feel pregnant!

Rockinghorse - I hope your friend makes the right decision. Maybe if you get pregnant too you can support each other. What are you waiting for? :test: :test: :test:

Turtle - so glad your LP has stabilised now! Mine is 13 days too :thumbup: thanks for the update on MnG!

Leti - wow...yes that is insensitive! Does she have children? If not, or if she is one of those that gets pregnant by her husband walking past her, then she probably doesn't understand what your going through. Maybe say to her that given your situation you thought her text was insensitive and it really hurt and upset you. It might make her realise what your actually going through and stop it happening again and

Afm - I'm 7dpo today and plodding along trying not to symptom spot. Having said that, last night I was walking to a firework display and felt really out of breathe! Then I remembered what one of you ladies said about how progesterone can affect breathing! Anyway I tried to think no more of it and the. Today when I was leaving work I had some really sharp twinges in my uterus! They were painful enough to make me walk slower and hold my tummy. They only latest about 10 minutes though. I'm going to try and be good and not symptom spot for the next week as I always get my hopes up and end up disappointed.

This is no way pregnancy related but were any of you ladies following the story of #findjasper? It was about a dog which got separated from its owner on a walk near England tallest mountain on Sunday. The owner set up a social media campaign which went viral and was out looking for him from dawn till dusk every day for the last three days. The following a sighting by a member of the public, another member of the public decided to climb the mountain last night and found the dog alive and well at 2am. Mountain rescue then recovered him. Jasper was reunited with his owner today! I love a good pet story and happy ending!

Okay so it was negative test at the doctor too he said their urine test are not senstive. But he doesn't want to do a blood test until I officially miss my period. So if I haven't started af in the next week or two to test again.

Miss406 - I'm not 100% sure but I thought implantation dips were suppose to be below the cover line?!? I always had mid LP dips when I was charting which went almost down to the coverline. Your chart looks good but it's still very early. If it was implantation yesterday it takes around 3-4 days for HSG levels to be high enough to detect so I would hold off testing until at least 10dpo if I were you. FX'd you get your BFP soon.

Mrs Ballard - I hope your symptoms mean you'll get your BFP soon. How many dpo are you? Do you usually get pre AF spotting which would explain the spotting today? GL with the thermometer conversation! I had to have that when I shared a room with my 4 year old neice...but managed to get away with I'm make sure I'm not poorly, just like mummy does for you! :haha:

MJsBaby - it's a bit of a postcode lottery in the uk on whether you can get IVF on the NHS. Some seas don't give it, others only give you one attempt whilst others give you two or three attempts. There is currently a lot of debate that everyone should be entitled to the same treatment regardless of where they live. I'm lucky that I live in one of the areas where I could have three attempts before having to pay for it myself.

Crystl - I'm so sorry to hear about your BIL and father. If you ever need to talk then you know where we are :hugs:

Eclaire - fingers crossed the temps staying the same means something.

Querida - got you down for 15th. Sorry I can't help you with the achy BB's or colostrum.

Peachcheeks - welcome :wave: sorry AF got you. let me know a testing date if you want me to add you to the from page. FX'd November is your month

Jordypotpie - sorry you lost your ovary and tube. I've heard plenty of women still go on to conceive with half or one tube so I'm sure you'll be fine! I have 2 fur babies too and yes they always think my lap is the best place for them to sit/sleep too! FX'd the food symptoms are a good sign for you.

Nadia - welcome :wave: I have you added. I'm so sorry about your thyroid causing you so many problems but glad to see you are now well and ready to start TTC again! FX'd to you.

Gsm / Megan - sorry AF got you both :hugs: I have moved you both to 30th November

Megan - Jocelyn is a lovely girls name too!

Onetubeleft - GL when you next test. I hope AF stays away for you both!

Olive - sorry for the bfn. FX'd it's just too early yet! :hugs:

Lou - I'm so glad your finally in full flow! :happydance: hopefully you'll never see a 100+ day cycle again!

Loobs - yah for ewcm :happydance: make sure you jump on your hubby as soon as he gets home! ;)

Mama - how cool that you have so many celebration babies!

Atlanta - :haha: I have had every symptom going over my 15 months of TTC so I'm definitely a pro at making myself feel pregnant!

Rockinghorse - I hope your friend makes the right decision. Maybe if you get pregnant too you can support each other. What are you waiting for? :test: :test: :test:

Turtle - so glad your LP has stabilised now! Mine is 13 days too :thumbup: thanks for the update on MnG!

Leti - wow...yes that is insensitive! Does she have children? If not, or if she is one of those that gets pregnant by her husband walking past her, then she probably doesn't understand what your going through. Maybe say to her that given your situation you thought her text was insensitive and it really hurt and upset you. It might make her realise what your actually going through and stop it happening again and

Afm - I'm 7dpo today and plodding along trying not to symptom spot. Having said that, last night I was walking to a firework display and felt really out of breathe! Then I remembered what one of you ladies said about how progesterone can affect breathing! Anyway I tried to think no more of it and the. Today when I was leaving work I had some really sharp twinges in my uterus! They were painful enough to make me walk slower and hold my tummy. They only latest about 10 minutes though. I'm going to try and be good and not symptom spot for the next week as I always get my hopes up and end up disappointed.

This is no way pregnancy related but were any of you ladies following the story of #findjasper? It was about a dog which got separated from its owner on a walk near England tallest mountain on Sunday. The owner set up a social media campaign which went viral and was out looking for him from dawn till dusk every day for the last three days. The following a sighting by a member of the public, another member of the public decided to climb the mountain last night and found the dog alive and well at 2am. Mountain rescue then recovered him. Jasper was reunited with his owner today! I love a good pet story and happy ending!

I hope she does make right decision. I will be either buying a test tomorrow evening or Saturday on my way back to my house. I just hope that we will get the result we are looking for. I don't think we will though because this is the first month trying. Good luck to any other ladies trying anytime soon :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words. It has been rough the past couple months but maybe something good will come of all of it. I appreciate all of your support!

On a happy note, AF is finally gone and my OPKs arrived today. Yay!

Welp, AF officially got me just now, so I'm out. Won't be trying again till January. Fx for BFPs for everyone else!!

MrsBallard - so sorry to hear that. Hope you get some rest the next couple months.

Jordy - what's wrong???

She's just in a financial rut and my brothers walk all over her..breaks my heart..it's really not something I need to cry so hard about..but I can't even fight it

Sorry to hear that Jordy.

I'm viewing a property today. Fingers crossed that I like it. Also I viewed a studio flat not that long ago and hated it. I am so fussy. Ah well... Anyway got a busy day today and won't

I have fx for you!! Good luck today!

I am much better now thanks guys..SO came rushing to the rescue not long after as well..how special he is to me! Af is due saturday..I just don't feel like she is coming though..my side bbs are so tender..last time this happened was my bfp back in early June (ended at about 5 wks with a m/c)

Ok so I'm due on today. And as soon as I woke up.... There it was. :( had another test still bfn. So seems like I'm out. strangest thing is my uterus is really heavy and hard like I felt with my first. I'm gonna class this cycle as a tester as we weren't really trying anyway. Isn't it funny when you thought you didn't really mind, when you get bfn: you realise how much you do!? So I'll be starting a new cycle now. Thanks to everyone for your words of support and encouragement. Your not getting rid of me that easy! Haha. New testing date. 6th december... Add me if you too will be a December tester. baby dust to those of you trying and congrats to those of you who test positive! Xx

Ok so I'm due on today. And as soon as I woke up.... There it was. :( had another test still bfn. So seems like I'm out. strangest thing is my uterus is really heavy and hard like I felt with my first. I'm gonna class this cycle as a tester as we weren't really trying anyway. Isn't it funny when you thought you didn't really mind, when you get bfn: you realise how much you do!? So I'll be starting a new cycle now. Thanks to everyone for your words of support and encouragement. Your not getting rid of me that easy! Haha. New testing date. 6th december... Add me if you too will be a December tester. baby dust to those of you trying and congrats to those of you who test positive! Xx

:hugs: hun xx

8dpo :bfn: I think for me on all 4 tests, though think I have a case of line eye :oops:

Huge temp jump today! :happydance: also had tons on cramping and lower back pain last night. Will catch up with the new posts soon.

Rockinghorse good luck with the apartment search. Can't wait for your test results tomorrow.

Jordy sorry you are so emotional lately. Hope it is a good sign for you.

Onetube sorry you are out this cycle. Glad you have such a positive outlook and on to Dec.

Miss you took 4 tests today! Wow! We all know 8 dpo is really early so no worries. Are you testing daily or every other day?

I will also test tomorrow at 8 dpo, but only because I am going to a wedding. I won't drink either way but just curious I guess.

Thank you. I have viewed and really like it. So going to go in for it. I am getting really nervous about testing haha. Also I hce finished uni so now on my way to mine to get ready for tonight and tomorrow. Don't know how o will manage to stay awake to be honest.
Good luck with your test :)

Rockinghorse good luck with the apartment search. Can't wait for your test results tomorrow.

Jordy sorry you are so emotional lately. Hope it is a good sign for you.

Onetube sorry you are out this cycle. Glad you have such a positive outlook and on to Dec.

Miss you took 4 tests today! Wow! We all know 8 dpo is really early so no worries. Are you testing daily or every other day?

I will also test tomorrow at 8 dpo, but only because I am going to a wedding. I won't drink either way but just curious I guess.

Well... 7 if you count the other 3 I just did :oops:
I posted the pics in the pregnancy test section and people say they can see lines of 2/4 first tests! :shock: I knew my eyes were bad but seriously :shock: :lol:

Good luck tomorrow :D Fingers tightly crossed for you :D

Well I'm out for Nov, AF came last night like a mighty thundering river.

Think I just got my :bfp: :D

Good luck ladies :D

Attachments

• 8dposmu4.jpg
    8dposmu4.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 30
Awwww.....sorry, Hun! On to next month! Lol. "Like a mighty thundering river".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->