November Testing Party (cont. from October Testing Party thread) - Join Me!

Miss it is faint but I can see it. Hope that line gets darker tomorrow. And now you have given me hope that I could also see something in the morning. Did you use a frer or just ics for the 7 tests?

Happy Friday ladies! How are we doing? Ready for the weekend?

I woke up this morning with bad cramping, but after a big poo I realize it must have been the sketchy leftovers I ate against my better judgement at work last night lol! Those food babies can give cramps too hahahaha

Miss it is faint but I can see it. Hope that line gets darker tomorrow. And now you have given me hope that I could also see something in the morning. Did you use a frer or just ics for the 7 tests?

The first 4 were from FMU, to me I barely see a line but can faintly make out one on the cassette test and FRER (VERY FAINT)

Lunch time I thought I want to try again, third wee wee of the day and used the following 3, CB (useless), Predictor (which showed up immediately) and another cassette. I believe the CB and cassette to be :bfn:
Some people couldn't see that line whilst in the case so I then removed it to photograph it - so glad I took it out, it's so visible now! How many DPO are you? Have you done any tests? :dust: Fingers crossed for you :D Xx

Attachments

• 8dpo1.jpg
    8dpo1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 8dpo2.jpg
    8dpo2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 17
  • 8dposmu2.jpg
    8dposmu2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 17
And congrats miss!

Loobs your exciting life comment cracked me up haha

:happydance:Congratulations miss406...I'm the youngest of 7 kids....so happy for you!
Afm, no obvious symptoms this morning, but yesterday I had one hell of a day... I kept going to the bathroom...i never had frequent bowel movements , usually just once or twice ..:shrug: I blame it on the vitamins( even though I have been taking them for a few months now), hoping my body is just getting in the groove of things...like I said before, this tww is taking longer than ever, can't wait to see that :bfp:...kill the :witch:

Thanks everyone - here's hoping you're all right behind me <3 xxxx :dust:

Hi ladies, hope you're all doing good!

Congrats Miss406 - that is awesome news!

I'm in the TWW here since Monday I think. All week I've had this teeny tiny buzzing sensation in my lower belly/pelvic region. I've had it before but it only lasted for a day or two. I've googled it and while I found a few people who had the same sensation, nobody seemed to know what it is. It doesn't seem to be related to pregnancy and the cycle that I had it before in resulted in a BFN but it definitely seems like it's in the right area! Yesterday morning, I had pretty sharp cramps in my uterus as well (at least I think it was there!) but they faded away by afternoon.

Today, I have bright red cheeks that won't calm down but I think that's because the heating is up too high in work :lol:

I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot, and yet here I am, symptom spotting away like nobody's business :dohh:

Awww - Thank you :D

I know that feeling, I even tested at only 4 dpo :oops:

:dust: to you, long painful wait ahead, let's hope it's worth it <3 xx

Jordy - glad to know you're feeling better, and especially that your SO is so supportive. Feeling helpless when loved ones struggle is hard even without pregnancy (and TWW) hormones messing with you.

Onetubeleft - Sorry the :witch: showed up. I know how you feel about being more upset than you thought. I wasn't trying and was preventing so when I thought I was preggers, I was shocked and told myself I'd probably lose it during mirena removal; after I was told I'm not pregnant, I thought (because of faint BFP's) that I had had a CP. I was so upset and depressed, I actually got myself fired from my job by never going back or calling in.

Eclaire - temp jump looks great!! FX!!

Rockinghorse - glad you found a place you like. GL getting it!!

Prettybird - sorry about the :witch: arriving. FX for next cycle.

Miss406 - congrats! I can't wait to see that line get darker! FX for sticky bean #7!! :happydance:

Ronnie - FX for you. Kill the :witch: I love that!

Irishbunny - FX. Not symptom-hunting can be impossible; no one will hold it against you if you cave, lol.

AFM the 2000mg of EPO have definitely seemed to help with my bb soreness. it hasn't been eliminated but it's much more bearable. But now they tingle, esp. the nips. Four more days to mirena removal. Trying to convince myself that my progressively stronger and stronger symptoms must be from the cysts so that I won't get weepy if I'm not preggers come the 11th. Also hoping that the sharp pains I had in my ovaries after strenuous lifting were cysts bursting, that means less cysts to worry about. Still craving pickles and tootsie rolls. I have always liked tootsie rolls, but never wanted them all day everyday with everything I eat or drink.

Just come back from my internal ovary ultrasound....I don't have PCOS!! My womb looks perfect, lining of something or other is great. Nice big ovary on the right...one on the left was hiding but then it was fine!' So happy!! I must just still be sorting out after the pill!!

Going out to dinner to celebrate!! Whoopee!!

Great news Lou! Glad to hear you had a positive appointment.

querida....Yes!!! the :witch: must burn....she plays some nasty tricks on women who are ttc

Lou that is fantastic news I am so happy for you.

Miss I am 7 dpo, so one day behind you.

Hey ladies,
Got a bit of time now. I'm sat on the train waiting for it to go. It is going to be a long night haha. Ah well... Hope all you ladies are ok.

Rockinghorse - have nice train ride and good luck tomorrow. Hoping to see a strong BFP from you!

I'm CD7 today, AF is 99.9% gone....just gearing up to O sometime next weekend!

That's great news lou. Been following you for a bit now, glad you got some positive stuff back!

Someone mentioned tootsie rolls and that's all I can think about. I raided my daughters Halloween stash and ate the two she had, but that made the craving worse!lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->